Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,495 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Fun event guys! I want to thank spank for having such a great event.
 
Was a boobie and porn filled first round congrats to Eric on the win lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Current Points after Round 1!

Good Job guys!

vdcpoints.jpg
 
Yeah sorry for filling it with boobies... haha... Wait, no I'm not!
 
yes im so happy with my 9th place, i was aming to get in top 8 battles and i got it , so i really am satisfied
 
Grrrr Im angry with you! lol
 
Next time you're on Mediums!
 
No your mustang is fast enough without them.
 
I'm pretty amazed that I can pull a gap from a winged Supra although mine is wingless :sly:
 
SPANK
No your mustang is fast enough without them.

No its not. At least gimme a chance to prove it. :p
 
Gauz pull the throttle before the rumble....-_-
 
Was not given a good speed match. But its all right.
 
Lol you'll are funny.
 
Was not given a good speed match. But its all right.

I always tried to accelerate slow and smoothly, and I wasn't given a good speed match always as well.
 
I made a mistake guys. I accidentally put me having 64 points for today rather then 54, this will bring me from 6th in points to 9th just behind Marbel. This will also bring everyone else up a pump. I will fix asap to get right order.

Im sorry for the confusion.
 
SPANK
I made a mistake guys. I accidentally put me having 64 points for today rather then 54, this will bring me from 6th in points to 9th just behind Marbel. This will also bring everyone else up a pump. I will fix asap to get right order.

Im sorry for the confusion.

Me need CM >:3
 
Congratz Eric. I ended up orderring another g27. So i doubt ill be in vdc anymore
 
fastfox400
Congratz Eric. I ended up orderring another g27. So i doubt ill be in vdc anymore

Sooooo? Do work son.
 
Points bracket now fixed from my mistake. Kinda sad im in 9th, I need a great qualifying run next round and a podium.
 
Hey sorry i missed round 1 i was busy all day yesterday and today ill be there next time guys!
 
Burger31
Hey sorry i missed round 1 i was busy all day yesterday and today ill be there next time guys!

Don't apologize to us.. You're only hurting yourself
 
Back