Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,483 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
SPANK
So far im tied in first with MLD-Xerox

Hope you're talking about qual points lol. In that case Ono is first now.
 
Oh-no only got a 70 as for you who tied with me got a 72
 
SPANK
Oh-no only got a 70 as for you who tied with me got a 72

Yeah his mach 1 is amazing.

Sorry for my garbage run. I am barley awake. I hope i light make the top 16 but if not oh well. Thanks for at least giving me a shot.
 
30 and 35, mm...

8172720958_95210703c0_m.jpg


LOL
 
Thanks man!



So far you are 13th.

Hey spank. I'm trying out QuiltingChloe if you get done early just join my lounge. :)
 
I am just trying to finish up qualifying and Ill try to make it.
 
I got 72 too Xerox but someone else got a 74 if im not mistaken.
 
I'll be on in about 30 minutes, I hope you are still on!
 
Im still on, just kinda away so I can update points and such. If you are going to qualify please let me know before I post main event bracket.

So far points are updated.
 
Yeah I'm gonna qualify. I'll be on between 3 est and 3:30 est.
 
the fact i got 3 points means im in top 8 for the registered drivers YAY
 
I had multiple 70's and stuff so I went ahead and gave everyone that point bracket. Like me, lerk and 8th got 72 so we all got 10 points. Rather then being tied for 2nd place and having someone get points for 3rd which isnt fair.
 
SPANK
I had multiple 70's and stuff so I went ahead and gave everyone that point bracket. Like me, lerk and 8th got 72 so we all got 10 points. Rather then being tied for 2nd place and having someone get points for 3rd which isnt fair.

Spank i think i clinched rookie of the year ^^
 
Spank i think i clinched rookie of the year ^^

well this is my first big event and imo i did well finishing in top8 evry time, im happy, now lets keep my 4th spot
 
Eric still might have this in the bag, he just qualified a perfect score.
 
SPANK
Eric still might have this in the bag, he just qualified a perfect score.

Lol. I am ready for tomorrow! That was the cleanest run I have ever ran.
 
Marbel was just knocked out of top 16 with the qualifying run of a 73 from xKiller_Dx
 
SPANK
Marbel was just knocked out of top 16 with the qualifying run of a 73 from xKiller_Dx

I assume I am too right?
 
No but bumped to 15th
 
Back