Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,531 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
So. People could Qualify after the actual qualifying. I asked you if you would do that and you say you weren't up to be on a video game all day.

Can I atleast qualify for points as it should be done after the actual qualifying is over??
 
DriftShiro
So. People could Qualify after the actual qualifying. I asked you if you would do that and you say you weren't up to be on a video game all day.

Can I atleast qualify for points as it should be done after the actual qualifying is over??

Lol i don't think he'll let you after that.
 
The8thWonder
Lol i don't think he'll let you after that.

If you lose and I win, I can beat you by a point! So in that case congrats bro. There is no way that will happen, it would be crazy but it won't happen.
 
Eric1512
If you lose and I win, I can beat you by a point! So in that case congrats bro. There is no way that will happen, it would be crazy but it won't happen.

I always 🤬 up lol plus its Eric of Nemesis. Won't be easy.
 
Starting from now I am working on my next comp car for the next round
 
NuTTaWiThAgun
Starting from now I am working on my next comp car for the next round

Oh so that's what that is >:3
 
DriftShiro
So. People could Qualify after the actual qualifying. I asked you if you would do that and you say you weren't up to be on a video game all day.

Can I atleast qualify for points as it should be done after the actual qualifying is over??

They showed up in qualifying times.
 
Next season lol
 
Please dont double post.

Lounge now open!
 
I don't know what to expect from you LERK!!! I've never drifted with you before
 
Good luck everyone.
 
Incredible season guys. I amazed myself by what I was able to do. Anyway I wanted to say congats to my bro 8th. Anyway thanks for running this Spank. This is truly an incredible thing. Keep it up!
 
4th overall, no Ken Gushi signed picture for me :(
 
Eric1512
Incredible season guys. I amazed myself by what I was able to do. Anyway I wanted to say congats to my bro 8th. Anyway thanks for running this Spank. This is truly an incredible thing. Keep it up!

Thanks man, was a great season ^^. i hope spank will continue this wonderful thing.
 
Here is the final bracket! And all points are updated!

round4final.png


I need MLD_Xerox, RedSuns_Eric_DRP, ND_4_SPD_Naruto to please send me the following things.

Real name:
Mailing address:
T-shirt size:
Color of shirt (White or Black):

If i have forgotten something I will send another pm in response. And If anyone is interested in a tshirt of their own I will be selling them. price is not figured out yet but i need to know the demand on them. Please let me know if you want one.
 
Accidental double post
 
Last edited:
Awesome season, well done & congratulations 8thwonder.
I'l have a T-shirt so long as the price isnt too high Spank & you promise to do another season. VDC is very well run & has a high level of skilled drifters which make it the most competetive drift comp on GTp & I think im right in saying it has also been going the longest. Plus the fact you give prizes to (lets face it strangers) for drifting well in a computer game is insane'ly kind, big RESPECT.
 
LERK84
Awesome season, well done & congratulations 8thwonder.
I'l have a T-shirt so long as the price isnt too high Spank & you promise to do another season. VDC is very well run & has a high level of skilled drifters which make it the most competetive drift comp on GTp & I think im right in saying it has also been going the longest. Plus the fact you give prizes to (lets face it strangers) for drifting well in a computer game is insane'ly kind, big RESPECT.

Thanks man and watch it, you 2xposted lol and +1
 
picture.php


Ok Spank. I sent you the info in a P.M. Again thanks for all of this. I'll get it next event if there is one. :)
 
I have decided I will bring VDC back for a season 4. Minor changes will be made , but all in all most things will stay the same. Start date has not been decided yet. But will most likely be next year.
 
I have decided I will bring VDC back for a season 4. Minor changes will be made , but all in all most things will stay the same. Start date has not been decided yet. But will most likely be next year.

aww-yeah-meme.png


:drool:👍
 
Very good... The ImmÖRtal is up for some of that ;)
 
I am in. And in that case my Z4 is not retired.
 
As soon as I figure out pop limit etc, I'll have to find something new. Just don't want that camaro anymore.
 
Congrats Xerox on your championship and Eric and Nar on their Top3 finishes :)
Oh I miss the tension of competition :P
 
Back