Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,545 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
monsterGAUZ
The day will come when I completely rage out because of these crappy GT5 online services and crush my PS3 or TV...

Haha that's funny.
 
Im hearing the problem has fixed for some people, can anyone clarify
 
Im hearing the problem has fixed for some people, can anyone clarify

Apparently, some of the things has been fixed but online is still not fully functional. You can go online but you still can't access the PS Store I want to access PS Store so badly so I can get my Paint Packs as soon as possible. :nervous:
 
My internet gone down because of snow :( dont think i can get on tonight :(
 
Apparently, some of the things has been fixed but online is still not fully functional. You can go online but you still can't access the PS Store I want to access PS Store so badly so I can get my Paint Packs as soon as possible. :nervous:

I don't got any proplems going online or going in the store downloaded a demo two hours ago...
 
Ok gt5 is working, now time for practice
 
monsterGAUZ
The day will come when I completely rage out because of these crappy GT5 online services and crush my PS3 or TV...

i almost there too bro !!!!
 
monsterGAUZ
The day will come when I completely rage out because of these crappy GT5 online services and crush my PS3 or TV...

Sounds like a normal day for me....
 
I've yet to have a problem
 
APXCaramel
I've yet to have a problem

I have had problems with my system its self (mostly caused by me) but I know how to fix things usually. I mean i have even had the yellow light of death hahaha it failed to kill my ps3. Long live the fat model.


Sorry for the off topic.

Anyway i hope they release a patch for the people who are having problems and get it fixed so we don't have to have people getting zeros because of this
 
Lounge open for pictures. Join when possible
 
marbel69
i can tonight ...

I'll try to get off work as soon as possible so its not to late for you.


Edit : RSM-Marbel will be opening a room in 15 minutes for pictures. Please get ahold of him if you need yours taken still

Edit #2: positions filled.

Photographers are RSM-Marbel & DarkAvengerZr1. Need pictures done please get ahold of them to make a time slot.
 
Last edited:
Lounge opening in 9 minutes for photos. Please join me if you have not got your photos taken yet.

Picture room closed. Now open for Round 1 practice.
 
Last edited:
Marbel took mine already! :D
 
Okay he will send all of them to me.
 
Ok great!
 
On mobile site it shows some driver profiles bigger then others. Don't worry this is just something the mobile site does. The actual site has them all the same size.

I will be editing more tonight so you will not be seeing me online tonight.
 
SPANK
On mobile site it shows some driver profiles bigger then others. Don't worry this is just something the mobile site does. The actual site has them all the same size.

I will be editing more tonight so you will not be seeing me online tonight.

Lol
 
The8thWonder

I was up till 11:30 last night doing them. That's way past my bed time. I have to get my beauty sleep.
 
Hey spank, do you have the result sheets for other seasons still? :D
Just curious :D
 
Gonales
Hey spank, do you have the result sheets for other seasons still? :D
Just curious :D

No I delete old names. Sorry.
 
Gonales
Hey spank, do you have the result sheets for other seasons still? :D
Just curious :D

Actually I will have them in my photo bucket. Need em?
 
Why am I not a "rookie"? Considering I've only been drifting for a month.
 
APXCaramel
Why am I not a "rookie"? Considering I've only been drifting for a month.

I just did that last night I will be updating others tonight.
 
Back