Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,551 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Gonales
Would love to have them yeah :)

All of them or just the ones you're in?
 
Technically speaking wouldnt I be a rookie also?
 
All of them or just the ones you're in?

All of them is fine tbh. Where-ever you want to send them is fine too, facebook, or here, idc :p

PS: I sent you a FR on my new account.

Technically speaking wouldnt I be a rookie also?

Why so, you competed last season didn't you?
 
fastfox400
Technically speaking wouldnt I be a rookie also?

You earned points last season. I am putting everyone who didn't compete last season as a rookie. But yes you did earn points last season making you not a rookie 👍

Gonales
All of them is fine tbh. Where-ever you want to send them is fine too, facebook, or here, idc :p

PS: I sent you a FR on my new account.

Why so, you competed last season didn't you?

If you don't mind me asking, what are using them for?
 
You earned points last season. I am putting everyone who didn't compete last season as a rookie. But yes you did earn points last season making you not a rookie 👍



If you don't mind me asking, what are using them for?

Long explanation, but I'll give a short one: want to get scores on a sport that interests me, not on stupid stuff. And not too much info in the tables.

(Math project on variables etc :p)
 
Gonales
Long explanation, but I'll give a short one: want to get scores on a sport that interests me, not on stupid stuff. And not too much info in the tables.

(Math project on variables etc :p)

Okay. I'll send them over when I get home.
 
You havent updated Drivers thingy on the site xD
 
CheladaJr
You havent updated Drivers thingy on the site xD

Even if I did, yours isn't done yet.
 
You havent updated Drivers thingy on the site xD

My opinion? There are like 60, 70 drivers registered? Let the guy work, don't push him for stuff you know will take some time.

Even if I did, yours isn't done yet.

Don't worry about it. You have the help you asked for right?
 
You earned points last season. I am putting everyone who didn't compete last season as a rookie. But yes you did earn points last season making you not a rookie 👍



If you don't mind me asking, what are using them for?

Oh yeah thats right. I finished 4th at long beach.
 
fastfox400
Oh yeah thats right. I finished 4th at long beach.

Actually you only got 54 so you didn't make great 8.
 
Can i have another number?


2405?
245?
24?
26?
96?
 
lspredator
Can i have another number?

2405?
245?
24?
26?
96?

Lol no offense lspredator but you request a lot all the time, just an observation.
 
lspredator
Can i have another number?

2405?
245?
24?
26?
96?

What does it matter what number you get? Lol
 
People creating a new name for every team account they make... Gawd!!! Just keep the name.. Its a pain in the arse getting used to a new name when you've been calling the person by a name for a long time now.. happens to me all the time From 8th to Xerox, Jn to Dan to Silk.. A long time ago I joined a public room with 2 MLD members on it.. I said "Hello" and they both by mic said " Yooo Shirrooo" "Sup broo" "Where you've been"I was like "O.O" "chilling".. after getting on track While one of them was chasing me I spun and said sorry.. then they started talking on how smooth I was and my angle when I hadn't even beem there for less than a minute and the only run I made ended up in a fail... I then asked if I had ever meet them before.... -_-"... they burst in laugh and I found out they were two of my homies on GT5 Zeon and Caleb. But their names were MLD-Fc3 And MlD-Va-bleblablasomething.. none of the two names could've never given me a clue of who they were... thats why I am Shi and I would always be Shi
 
People creating a new name for every team account they make... Gawd!!! Just keep the name.. Its a pain in the arse getting used to a new name when you've been calling the person by a name for a long time now.. happens to me all the time From 8th to Xerox, Jn to Dan to Silk.. A long time ago I joined a public room with 2 MLD members on it.. I said "Hello" and they both by mic said " Yooo Shirrooo" "Sup broo" "Where you've been"I was like "O.O" "chilling".. after getting on track While one of them was chasing me I spun and said sorry.. then they started talking on how smooth I was and my angle when I hadn't even beem there for less than a minute and the only run I made ended up in a fail... I then asked if I had ever meet them before.... -_-"... they burst in laugh and I found out they were two of my homies on GT5 Zeon and Caleb. But their names were MLD-Fc3 And MlD-Va-bleblablasomething.. none of the two names could've never given me a clue of who they were... thats why I am Shi and I would always be Shi


👍
 
DriftShiro
People creating a new name for every team account they make... Gawd!!! Just keep the name.. Its a pain in the arse getting used to a new name when you've been calling the person by a name for a long time now.. happens to me all the time From 8th to Xerox, Jn to Dan to Silk.. A long time ago I joined a public room with 2 MLD members on it.. I said "Hello" and they both by mic said " Yooo Shirrooo" "Sup broo" "Where you've been"I was like "O.O" "chilling".. after getting on track While one of them was chasing me I spun and said sorry.. then they started talking on how smooth I was and my angle when I hadn't even beem there for less than a minute and the only run I made ended up in a fail... I then asked if I had ever meet them before.... -_-"... they burst in laugh and I found out they were two of my homies on GT5 Zeon and Caleb. But their names were MLD-Fc3 And MlD-Va-bleblablasomething.. none of the two names could've never given me a clue of who they were... thats why I am Shi and I would always be Shi

Tooo dayum bad.
 
DriftShiro
People creating a new name for every team account they make... Gawd!!! Just keep the name.. Its a pain in the arse getting used to a new name when you've been calling the person by a name for a long time now.. happens to me all the time From 8th to Xerox, Jn to Dan to Silk.. A long time ago I joined a public room with 2 MLD members on it.. I said "Hello" and they both by mic said " Yooo Shirrooo" "Sup broo" "Where you've been"I was like "O.O" "chilling".. after getting on track While one of them was chasing me I spun and said sorry.. then they started talking on how smooth I was and my angle when I hadn't even beem there for less than a minute and the only run I made ended up in a fail... I then asked if I had ever meet them before.... -_-"... they burst in laugh and I found out they were two of my homies on GT5 Zeon and Caleb. But their names were MLD-Fc3 And MlD-Va-bleblablasomething.. none of the two names could've never given me a clue of who they were... thats why I am Shi and I would always be Shi

I respect your rant, but one huge run on sentence and has nothing to do with vdc
 
I would like to say he posted in the wrong thread.... Which I don't know how people do that in the first place.
 
oh y did i choose the FC in the 550hp class ><
 
Back