Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
I don't mind judging. But everytime I do there's always some form of controversy. Like what was it? Round 3? And they said Spank dropped 2 tires. I'm nit picky as hell and I'm kind of a harsh judge. And I didn't see Spank drop tires. But others say they did and called me out and had Spank get a DNQ.

Everytime I judge something like this happens. So while I don't mind I try not to do it to avoid confusion and calls of conspiracies. -_-............... Its frustating not being trusted.

I don't mind judging. But everytime I do there's always some form of controversy. Like what was it? Round 3? And they said Spank dropped 2 tires. I'm nit picky as hell and I'm kind of a harsh judge. And I didn't see Spank drop tires. But others say they did and called me out and had Spank get a DNQ.

Everytime I judge something like this happens. So while I don't mind I try not to do it to avoid confusion and calls of conspiracies. -_-............... Its frustating not being trusted.

good ol predator said that haha

Will be returning January 2014.

Return will include:

New thread
Revamped website
New qualifying format
All rounds live streamed ; live music and giveaways.
Driver hero cards (if interested)
Rain and night rounds
3 full time live judges
Free t-shirts and hats to all participating drivers.
Much more!

Things are going to change in the 2014 season, I'm looking forward to Season 5!!!

So we have to wait so long haha

Anyway if it'll be that good I'm up to wait for it :P Who knows when GT6 actually gets a release date...

monsterGAUZ

Anyway if it'll be that good I'm up to wait for it :P Who knows when GT6 actually gets a release date...

Christmas 2013 I hope!

Same! I'm looking forward to it. But man!!! I'm still kinda depressed VDC ended so short for this season due to lack of interest from other drivers.

And just as I was catching Lukas in points too. T_T...

So Luka's has 4 wins agains me and I have 4 wins against him...... I sense a Tie breaker in GT6. lol

Virtual Drift Circuit will be having a single event Sunday August 11th @ 1pm EST. I will be opening up registration tonight. No qualifying just a top 16 is what I'm looking for.

Bring your pro-am cars! Up to 500hp inexpensive (RL) cars. No vipers, vettes etc.

Lets have some fun!

P.s. VDC website will be getting a revamp soon in preparation for the new season!

SPANK
Virtual Drift Circuit will be having a single event Sunday August 11th @ 1pm EST. I will be opening up registration tonight. No qualifying just a top 16 is what I'm looking for.

Bring your pro-am cars! Up to 500hp inexpensive (RL) cars. No vipers, vettes etc.

Lets have some fun!

P.s. VDC website will be getting a revamp soon in preparation for the new season!

Modded cars allowed? I want to bring my ls 240!

LERK84
Im in if my wheel arrives by Sunday. & I might not be in the Super Duper 2.5 mkIII Supra ?

You and your mk3.

To be completely honest I forgot about the form. Give me a few and ill list it.

Edit: Form in 3rd OP. All rules of event are in 1st OP. Looking to run 16 cars, don't pay attention to time listing in first half of Op.

Last edited:
Back