Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,579 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Spank can u add me yet.
 
Lowest score :(
 
I didn't do to well , but I struggled with the low power of the s13 ;)
 
Annoyed at myself for screwing what could have been a damn sexy run!

Good luck to those who went through...
 
Well one of the lowest scores then
 
added
 
I know I will be bumped down a few when others qualify...
LOL at the sponsor standings, BURST,NEMESIS,BURST,NEMESIS,BURST,NEMESIS.
 
Can someone please tell me the room number. I need to dr1ft!
 
Here's another photo :)

grandvalleyspeedwayu.jpg
 
jrkiwiboy
Can someone please tell me the room number. I need to dr1ft!

In my lounge
 
just added you there Steve to get in the lounge
 
DaveM-sport
just added you there Steve to get in the lounge

Added

Edit: 26 minutes left! Room opens for north Americans please come by
 
Damn, I did so crap. There's no way Im moving on to the next round... and btw gl for ppl who not qualified yet and gj for people who did 👍 and thanks to jimmy for taking his time to judge the runs :D
 
Can't add you spank, anyone else I can add that would allow me to get into the lounge?

EDIT: MLD_Dom is my PSN, or those who want me to add them..
 
lildomplaya
Can't add you spank, anyone else I can add that would allow me to get into the lounge?

EDIT: MLD_Dom is my PSN, or those who want me to add them..

Room is closed.
 
Last edited:
Alright thanks.
 
ill be in there in like 15 minutes :)
 
Shame about my official run but I had a lot of fun practising and watching the others
 
Lowest score yay! 👍
 
Last edited:
Damn, I did so crap. There's no way Im moving on to the next round... and btw gl for ppl who not qualified yet and gj for people who did 👍 and thanks to jimmy for taking his time to judge the runs :D

It's not a "knockout" competition... You will still get a chance to qualify for the next round... You will know what to expect now for the next round! :sly:
 
It's not a "knockout" competition... You will still get a chance to qualify for the next round... You will know what to expect now for the next round! :sly:

Just as well. The pressure got to me on my 2 runs. I could have been capable of doing a 60-65 by myself but I missed first cp and ate it
 
35 people participated in qualifying, WOW!

Let's keep VDC that active 👍
 
i choked as well. blah. look out though next round, im coming back with a vengeance.;)

hosting an afterparty room now:

1472-6118-3787-3247-1180
 
Just as well. The pressure got to me on my 2 runs. I could have been capable of doing a 60-65 by myself but I missed first cp and ate it

Just like a real competition in real life. All the waiting around can really add to the nerves and pressure gets to you on the important run then.

Twin-battling is actually much easier on the nerves for alot of people funnily enough.
 
Just like a real competition in real life. All the waiting around can really add to the nerves and pressure gets to you on the important run then.

Twin-battling is actually much easier on the nerves for alot of people funnily enough.

True
 
My goal was to get a 71, amazingly I got a 71! :D
 
Good job everyone! We have a 3 person tie for 16th, not sure what to do for the tie breaker?
 
I cant beleive I did so well in a hurry. great job to all who participated
 
Back