Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,598 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Is everyone getting horrendous connection issues? I cant even see my friends list on gt
 
yes.. It's psn at the moment not GT5.. so many friends are on and off its unreal...
 
Is everyone getting horrendous connection issues? I cant even see my friends list on gt
yeah same issue over here !
It's the server's rage night against us drifters :D
 
My GT5's suddenly gone so slow too! It's unreal!
 
Had fun, can't wait for round 2 :).
 
Great way to start the season :banghead:
 
I've been disconnected and can't reconnect to PSN.. I appreciate the problems starting by being booted out the room.. Sorry guys but It won't let me on my account or the willie account...
 
its okay. sorry
 
If people do as there told and goddamn wait until they are told to enter instead of just doing what they like then everything would have went smoother! But that's obviously a little too hard to do for some.
 
Ugh, can't believe I missed it. Forgot to set alarm for the power nap lol.
 
I hope next time GT5 won't let us down and we can do it a little faster 👍 I'm totally fked up :lol: Good job all.
 
So who won..?
 
Jeez... Partly the reason I got so frustrated...
 
yea next time hopefully it wont take so long
 
KYOKI-Jn and King-B in the final both in 350zs

TwistnitSideways finished in third place in his 370z



Pre-final build up is taking alittle longer than planned... unfortunately we forgot to bring along the Dodge ram filled with free redbull for the grid-girls to hand out while we are waiting.
 
Last edited:
Here you go Dave! :)

797.jpg
 
I just want to say good job everyone! And GL ky and kingb!!!!
 
That video is amazing! Good job zed!
 
Great vid zed!! Love it!
 
Can you PM me how i got a 55.25? >.>
 
Can you PM me how i got a 55.25? >.>

Why all judging is final and we dont have to explain our decisions? You can try asking Jimmy but its up to him if he wants to explain.
 
Can you PM me how i got a 55.25? >.>

your entire qualifying run is in the vid, from the looks of it. You missed quite a bit of clipping points and cut a corner a bit.
 
The score 55.25 comes from the score you got in qualifying. Then I give every person who showed for qualifying but didnt make into top 16 .25 points

Sorry I if miss understood you?
 
Can you PM me how i got a 55.25? >.>

Driftzz you got a 55 because you missed Clipping points in both runs and on the clipping point after the wall run, you cut it both times. This was my Decision on this run and I'm sorry that it was such a score considering your a great competitor but thats that :/

I must say again.. See when people are told to stay out a room and decide to go on there own terms and join anyway.. think twice. I judged most of the competitors in this comp and theres a select few who decide to against what i/we ask and ruin it for everyone else. I'm not gonna say names but just think twice next time before you bother asking about something or going beyond that etc.. This is the kinda thing that slows the judges down and even makes us wanna give up.. Spank has spent a good amount of time organising this and he has to spend hours on a sunday getting through it. Not really impressive. All the thanks should go to this man...

So I ASK YOU, do as we ask and don't go beyond it. We're doing the best we can and I even spent 5 hours on A saturday night, yes, a saturday night sorting out runs and judging.

I don't want to complain but I just want you guys to do as we ask thats all.

Also.. Bahaa, the only 75 run awarded, Congratulations on the win. I must say you deserved it.
 
Last edited:
The score 55.25 comes from the score you got in qualifying. Then I give every person who showed for qualifying but didnt make into top 16 .25 points

Sorry I if miss understood you?

Driftzz you got a 55 because you missed Clipping points in both runs and on the clipping point after the wall run, you cut it both times. This was my Decision on this run and I'm sorry that it was such a score considering your a great competitor but thats that :/

Haha well spank kind of answered the question i was talking about but yea i knew my score was gonna be low, i had company and I was rushing. Thanks for the explanation though Jimmy :D
 
Haha well spank kind of answered the question i was talking about but yea i knew my score was gonna be low, i had company and I was rushing. Thanks for the explanation though Jimmy :D

Not A problem man. I had a bad feeling when i scored you so low considering your so good man but thats that sometimes.. Next time i hope its a 75 :)
 
Back