Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,581 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
I agree to, we should postpone 👍
 
Okay then it settled. Round 4 is postponed till further notice.
 
Well I'm back now, won a PS3 with NFS the Run and I'm qualified for the final :D
 
yay, postponed 👍 and well done gauz :cheers:, would have expected that from you :lol:
If you win the final you get 1500 euros? Good Luck :)
 
monsterGAUZ
Well I'm back now, won a PS3 with NFS the Run and I'm qualified for the final :D

That's awesome! Good job man!
 
monsterGAUZ
Well I'm back now, won a PS3 with NFS the Run and I'm qualified for the final :D

Well done man! :D I'm happy for you!
 
i just want to confirm this, so there will not be any qualifying section today and the tournament is postponed?

i'm not going to rush back home from work if that's so
 
Zed is correct. This weekend postponed till next weekend.
 
Qualifying may be moved to Friday. Anyone able to make that?
 
Friday is good as long as it the same timing (5pm gmt)
 
I think Im fine with that as long as it is about 4-5pm GMT
 
Same time schedule as Saturdays.
 
I wanna do that so bad! I just have to get the right splitters!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXjI4aboASU&feature=related here we go, its the same competition but on suzuka, I think this one is better than the 1st one i posted, yeah, I always had in mind doing that for a comp that my team wanted to do the comp was called Formula Drift, but it wasn't a really organize comp, Since VDC is the most organize comp on gt5 (that I know about)I think that the idea of the streaming of the battles with commentators is a really good idea, that would take VDC to a higher level:dopey:👍
 
Last edited:
My brothers is got commentary too, check it out!

 
he scared the 🤬 out of me at 0:38, he is a really good commentator,it has a good and fluid speach. I can't even imagine how good the streaming might come out, I know zed is good editing and that spank got a pvr. looking good:dopey:
 
Bad bad news..

1. I won't be home on friday until 9pm GMT, is there any way I could qualify?

2. The DLC is really crap! How could it be so bad? 4 cars and not even a track...

3. On the upside, you can put wheels on standard cars.
 
Bad bad news..

1. I won't be home on friday until 9pm GMT, is there any way I could qualify?

2. The DLC is really crap! How could it be so bad? 4 cars and not even a track...

3. On the upside, you can put wheels on standard cars.

Did you really expect something else? I didn't.
 
Yes! I thought there might be something good like a ER34 or something. I mean all they have to do is take the body crap off the blitz skyline and down the power and add the ability to change wheels.
 
Yes! I thought there might be something good like a ER34 or something. I mean all they have to do is take the body crap off the blitz skyline and down the power and add the ability to change wheels. There's **** all effort in that..
 
"You can put wheels on standar" like,you can put rims on them??
 
Last edited:
Round 4 Qualifying is tomorrow morning and afternoon! Be there!!!!!!!!
 
Same time as always, the only thing that changed is the day.
 
Back