Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,694 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Alright. 9 your time correct?
 
Spank I can't make it today. I'm going on a school trip until 9pm gmt.
 
Powellx235
Spank I can't make it today. I'm going on a school trip until 9pm gmt.

I will qualify who I can Saturday but I work so it can only be a few before and after. This will only be for the people who can't make it today. Okay I'm going fo bed! I sha see you guys in a bit for round 4 qualifying!
 
i have a lobby open for vdc practice :)
 
Got called into work, I need somone to judge and open the roon for qualifing please I will be able to so the afternoon room.
 
I am up and able to help spank.
 
i wont be able to qualify until later on today, spank please let me know when will be a good time for me to come in
 
fastfox400
I am up and able to help spank.

Can you open the lounge and write down all who qualify. Judgibg is easy its out of 75 read up on it on the vdc op. Then you judge their run up to 75 based on how they did.
 
No problem. I can do that. I'll pmyou every thing.
 
fastfox400
No problem. I can do that. I'll pmyou every thing.

Awesome thank you so much.
 
fastfox400 will host the room NOW and I will help judging.

YOU CAN JOIN FASTFOX400 NOW FOR THE FIRST QUALIFYING SESSION!
 
Thank you guys!
 
Qualy still open?
 
yes its running now :)
 
Scores of Room 1

LERK84-----------72
ABIOTIC91--------73
the86d-----------71
fcpmarcus--------74
x_Nyordia_x-------73
Ono_MaTo_Peja_--72
monsterGAUZ-----75
the_kingb_-------74
Duman079-------70
 
Good job guys! This is looking to be a really competitive field; scores are very close!!
 
Good job guys. Best of luck to all of the competitors.
 
Are these all the scores from all competitors? :o

Sorry for being quite late, once again :)
 
When does the second room open?
 
So is the actual comp Sunday still? Because on the OP it says qualifying is Saturday. So just makin suree
 
So is the actual comp Sunday still? Because on the OP it says qualifying is Saturday. So just makin suree

Yes the comp is still Sunday, I just work Saturday from 8-5 so I wouldnt been able to do it then.

Edit: All qualifying scores are now updated on the standings sheet.
 
Last edited:
One qualifier to add

powellx234-------65
 
Good job everyone from room 1 👍 and Good luck to everyone who will be joining room 2 :) I been playing 7 hours straight gt5 today, feels like a proper drift day. 0_0 :lol:
 
I will be hosting the 2nd room in about 2 1/2 hours.
 
Room open now for Room to Qualifying.
 
Back