Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,632 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Thanks oh-no
 
I won't be taking part in this comp anymore, have fun.
 
Here's mine :D
7284948328_8f4cd96f32_z.jpg
 
Thanks guys all get those up pretty soon. Just got to put away laundry.
 
SPANK
Thanks guys all get those up pretty soon. Just got to put away laundry.

Make sure not to put your thongs in the dryer!!
 
Asa, look at yours, then look at the other ones.... There was a specific format :/
 
The size... it kinda doesn't fit? 💡
 
My ps3 isnt working right now so idk when ill be back online.
 
Will have a preview comp of 8 this monday if anyone interested?
 
i would be.
 
I might be able to show up! So sign me up.
 
Okay. Its going to be fun!
 
Anyone else?
 
I'l be up for it as long as its GMT friendly.
 
Of course
 
I'll if there's place still...
 
Room will be held tomorrow @ 3pm EST.
 
Sorry I will not be able to make it now. Really busy because my family is buying a pool, so I'm helping with that.
 
Okay.
 
Back