Virtual Drift Circuit Season 5 | MCR-Greazy is Champ, 1:MCR-Ishox 2: MCR-monsterGAUZ 3: MRDEVIL128

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 1,799 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an Elgato as well, it's simply awesome for relatively low price 👍

Nar better bring something good or you won't beat your nightmare that is my Supre :D

Should be ordering it tomorrow. Hopefully have it in a week.

Should be ordering it tomorrow. Hopefully have it in a week.
I dont know how it works with the Elgato, but you need a decent PC and a solid internet speed to stream properly.

Better not be an S15.
Danm... its not a S15. lol Just from reading that it seems like that was typed in anger. Jeeze.... like ppl hate my S15 or something. I haven't even bought one yet. Its on my to do list but its kinda in the middle right now. And before you or anyone says no..... its not a Miata. Though that project is coming soon. *Laughs* THE MONSTER MIATA WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! *Evil laugh*

*Background* AND IT'LL GET BANNED AGAIN!!!!

SHUT IT!!!.......... ahem............... Anyway its not a Miata...... least not yet. I'm saving a little money to buy another new car and test it out. Hopefully I'll have one chosen by tonight.

And Lukas that Supra don't scare meh!! xD We still tied for overall victories with each other from the GT5 life span. We never got to have that tie breaker. lol

Danm... its not a S15. lol Just from reading that it seems like that was typed in anger. Jeeze.... like ppl hate my S15 or something. I haven't even bought one yet. Its on my to do list but its kinda in the middle right now. And before you or anyone says no..... its not a Miata. Though that project is coming soon. *Laughs* THE MONSTER MIATA WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! *Evil laugh*

*Background* AND IT'LL GET BANNED AGAIN!!!!

SHUT IT!!!.......... ahem............... Anyway its not a Miata...... least not yet. I'm saving a little money to buy another new car and test it out. Hopefully I'll have one chosen by tonight.

And Lukas that Supra don't scare meh!! xD We still tied for overall victories with each other from the GT5 life span. We never got to have that tie breaker. lol
Im not hating on your s15 :P Its just that its my time to use it.

I hear you. We missssss you

Haha. No you guys don't lots have changed around the forums. Plus you have Ono And Guaz on the same team which is a deadly combo.....Perhaps a certain "Team" would rise again in from the darkness of the night and once again decimate the drifting scene again......One can only hope.....R.I.P D5

Is that common? I dont see it much nowadays. Only guy I know that's known for that kind of thing is PUSH.

i hope the M4, Genesis and the gt500 is allowed in this list of cars otherwise il be ****ed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back