Virtual Drift Circuit Season 5 | MCR-Greazy is Champ, 1:MCR-Ishox 2: MCR-monsterGAUZ 3: MRDEVIL128

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 1,799 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an production vehicle. There's a waiting list for it, what you see in the game is what we will get.

Just because their is a waiting doesnt mean it is a actual production car. As it has not hit the retail market yet. A great example is the 2014 Z28 Camaro. I'm on a waiting list too, but its not a production vehicle yet.

Edit: M4 Release date is June 21, 2014. So its not a full production car. So I'm sure we have the final rendition of the car.

Changed the time to 10am pst. Will be a bit later for the europe guys, but shouldnt be to late.

Not solidifying anything yet but its looking like I'm either running the S13 or the N/A Nitrous AE86. I'm planning to try two more cars. One I ran alot in GT5 but was never allowed in comps (Not the Miata yet) and the other had balls for traction on there.

All of which you named require pace keeping skills to properly follow... looks like i'll have to touch up in that area xD

Okaaayy....... well after serious testing for the past 2 days.......... none of my cars are or would be competative. -_____-.......... I am royally screwed 6 ways to sunday.

Okaaayy....... well after serious testing for the past 2 days.......... none of my cars are or would be competative. -_____-.......... I am royally screwed 6 ways to sunday.
Just admit my S15 is awesome. Haha.

Your over stressing nar. We have 60 days to get ready. And in those 60 days there could be updates here and there that will change things maybe.

Meh so much blabla, in 2 months you will be my arch nemesis anyway man :P

Its something new and we all have to get use to it. Its going to be hard byt ince you make your 1st run make sure you stay on so just in case you get knocked out if top 8, you can do your second run.

Edit: anyone ready for a pre-season event?
Know I'm down. Give me a chance to get in some much needed practice. *Smiles* MUCH needed practice.

HP isn't everything. It's takes a lot more factors than hp to make drifting in gt6 unfair.

For example, if I power limited a 800bhp Supra, it doesn't mean I'm going to wipe the field does it!

Hence why I said why, just a little confused as to why it's not allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back