Virtual Drift Circuit Season 5 | MCR-Greazy is Champ, 1:MCR-Ishox 2: MCR-monsterGAUZ 3: MRDEVIL128

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 1,799 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
vdclogosaysGB.png

Its come to that time. After this weekends Round 7 at GVS, VDC is calling a quits to what has been the most memorable, exciting and stressful events ever created. Its been an awesome few years since we have started and this event has grown to an unbelievable status, which I never knew it could reach. As the creator of this event I can personally express the painstaking time and effort I have put into this. To try and bring you the most exciting, organized, and fun Virtual Drifting Competition on #GranTurismo6.

I have decided to close this down after 5 seasons due to the time it takes me to configure this event out of my daily life and with me growing older, the responsibilities grow bigger. I turn 26 this year and with that I am getting married, trying for my second child and starting a business. I do not have the time anymore to provide you with something that takes so much to make sure its as organized as a 100 registered driver comp should. This has taught me many things about the #GTPlanet drifting community. From how unique each player is in their drifting style to their style in vehicles. From their well mannered behavior, to the well lets say not so mannered members.

I have grown close to this competition and the consistent members who join the lobbies. This is, which sounds strange and rather stupid, a emotional part for me. I am not sure why. May be the feeling like I wont be as close or needed in the community, or may be just because I have done this so long I have grown fond of the organization and members who join me every season. I hope others can take note of this competition, and see what most of us are looking for. Something to bring us together as a community again and love the bond drifting has given us.

I thank each and everyone of you guys for being there and supporting me and making this what it became! Im truly blessed to have your support to do what I have done.

Starting today I am putting together a rather long montage of our past seasons. I am asking if any of you have footage you would like to send me to include in the film. Footage of your best moments or the best moments you caught of others, please send an email to 123photoboards@gmail.com.

Thank you again!

Spank thanks for all you've done for us man. We all greatly appreciate your hard work and effort to give us all something fun and competative to run against the best of the best on GT. If it wasn't for VDC I'm pretty sure alot of us wouldn't even know each other or even talked to each other in open rooms.

VDC Brought everyone who competes closer together. I will greatly miss this series but I am glad I was apart of it. And I'm glad I got at least one win in its final year. :) Again thanks for all the good times you have provided us and I and everyone else here wishes the best on your wedding and soon expanding family. :)

And Austin.......... *Sigh's* Dude I'm not one to get upset....... but please......... SHUT THE F:censored:CK UP!!!! All you do is whine and complain. I haven't made TWO Events this season! I lost out to lag in one event even though I felt I should have won! EVERYONE in VDC has had a bad call for them at one point or another! You don't see us all on here b:censored:tching about it!! So shut it!! Practice!! Work hard!! AND MAN THE F:censored:CK UP AND TAKE YOUR MISTAKES AND FAILURES LIKE A MAN AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS!!!!!!

And if you don't like it go back to doing whatever the hell you were doing before you showed up. *Growls* Sick and tired of the whining. Now if you show up next round fine. If not its not hurting anybody. If you want help following slower cars I'd be willing to help.......... if not fine. Just stop the complaining. Its not professional and it doesn't look good on the forms and it doesn't make YOU look good. It makes you look like a complete A-Hole. Especially when the one at fault for the losses is yourself.

Anyway Thank you for your time. And if you wanna hate me for my comment or think I'm a jerk so be it. But I'm just saying to you what everyone else is thinking about you. Take it anyway you like... with a grain of salt and learn from it or like a jerk. Its your choice.

And Spank see you this final round! Everyone gonna go hard!! If I get in I'll help with the judging again to make sure its not "Baised".
lol about Austin... had to kick him out my room earlier... still mouthing off about everyone in VDC... and seeing how I made top 8 last round in my Miata I apparently have no balls to drive something with more power? lol it takes a good amount of skill and sizeable balls to bring a Miata to a vdc event. just saying. lol

lol about Austin... had to kick him out my room earlier... still mouthing off about everyone in VDC... and seeing how I made top 8 last round in my Miata I apparently have no balls to drive something with more power? lol it takes a good amount of skill and sizeable balls to bring a Miata to a vdc event. just saying. lol

It actually takes MORE Balls to run something with low HP in VDC. (Done it for two seasons, and Drift Bash.) Just ignore him. I'm starting to feel he's just some sad 15 year old who think he's always right. *Groans* ppl like that make me wonder about this community at times.

Last edited:
It actually takes MORE Balls to run something with low HP in VDC. (Done it for two seasons, and Drift Bash.) Just ignore him. I'm starting to feel he's just some sad 15 year old who think he's always right. *Groans* ppl like that make me wonder about this community at times.
he was quiet the whole time I let em stay.. then a person he knew came and he started running his mouth. called isho a *****T and so I told him off said he had no skill cuz I qualified in a freaking Miata and he got quiet for a few then said he was ganna call us all out. lol I started dying at this point.

he was quiet the whole time I let em stay.. then a person he knew came and he started running his mouth. called isho a *****T and so I told him off said he had no skill cuz I qualified in a freaking Miata and he got quiet for a few then said he was ganna call us all out. lol I started dying at this point.

Call us all out huh? I'll take both these pieces of crap up on that offer. *Frowns* Tell them to put there money where the f:censored:cking mouths are. All because they suck and don't wanna accept it.

Call us all out huh? I'll take both these pieces of crap up on that offer. *Frowns* Tell them to put there money where the f:censored:cking mouths are. All because they suck and don't wanna accept it.
the other guy was cool after austin was kicked we had a lil convo said that Austin just talks a lot. im just lmao about it all. I shoulda recorded the convo, lol I did have my gato hooked up but I was busy drifting

THEHEHEHE ! This is great, someone is bout to get the D. Not the good D, the almighty Leroy D.

Erase him from your lives, it's growing painful to watch his life being reduced to ash. It's established, he isn't up to par with the rest of the pack, and that he expresses his emotions in the most idiotic way possible, but, ohh there's a but, you guys taking the time out of your lives acknowledging him is just, a waste. And might I add, beating him again and again will just make him say the judges are biased again therefore rendering everything, like I stated before, a waste of time.

Erase him from your lives, it's growing painful to watch his life being reduced to ash. It's established, he isn't up to par with the rest of the pack, and that he expresses his emotions in the most idiotic way possible, but, ohh there's a but, you guys taking the time out of your lives acknowledging him is just, a waste. And might I add, beating him again and again will just make him say the judges are biased again therefore rendering everything, like I stated before, a waste of time.
but its such a good laugh! the failure of which he provides tickles my insides. lmfao

Oh and err Spank, not to be a pain but where's that podium pic and dem viiiiids

Didn't tape any runs. I only did live stream. Podium pic was suppose to be done today but I have been working on a VDC montage and GT distracted by a comp held by Turbolag.

I'll get it up tomorrow. I promise.

Oh and err Spank, not to be a pain but where's that podium pic and dem viiiiids
I would of had full comp video for yall but... my comp crashed during upload and when it came to I had lost all my footage. it erased itself. I was beyond annoyed. I didn't sit in that lobby for 2 hours filming to just lose it all.... :banghead:

**** it the 86 is going wingless aeroless and fullpowerness i can see this showdown being one of the best events yet... and we all have our little ways of leaving vdc me personally only done one season but it was enough to realise what time and effort went into it, anyway Grand Valley Speedway time to....
engage mental mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back