Virtual Drift Circuit Season 5 | MCR-Greazy is Champ, 1:MCR-Ishox 2: MCR-monsterGAUZ 3: MRDEVIL128

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 1,799 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, getting the music going and doing some last minute tune ups. Let's get the party started.

Ok, I thought even though the preseason was full you could still register for the regular season. Thanks :)

No it was just basically for if someone couldn't make it or dropped out.

If you are on this list and have not added me (RSM-Spank) then do so!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-05-10-07-27-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-05-10-07-27-1.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
About to quit playing this game... spend hours on setting up the car yesterday, it felt great and ready for today. When I entered the room all just went tits up. I was literally leaving the track and tweaking the car after every single practice run. I mean it felt great yesterday and now it's as if I just played GT6 for the first time.

About to quit playing this game... spend hours on setting up the car yesterday, it felt great and ready for today. When I entered the room all just went tits up. I was literally leaving the track and tweaking the car after every single practice run. I mean it felt great yesterday and now it's as if I just played GT6 for the first time.

Agree'd even my Chaser felt weird and i was just practicing 20 minutes before!

Agree'd even my Chaser felt weird and i was just practicing 20 minutes before!

I never complained about my car or the game or whatever when I did bad I just got along with it because I knew it was my fault... but not this time seriously. This game isn't worth the effort and frustration.

Its the different track conditions.

nNow i got booted from my own room and cant get back in.

Went double OMT with MCR-Greazy then dropped 2 tires. Sorry for being rough Greaz, was already adrenaline'd rush and it got the better of me. Won't happen again.

that was fun hope there not so much lag next time

I have footage, so does Ishox and Pred and Fastfox I think.

My channels duddy2209

Event was pretty good apart from the lag issues at the beginning, next time I need to make sure my cars actually tuned and not running at 240hp lol.

Video of the Pre Season Event is up!

You have to click on the Youtube button on the bottom left of the embed player to watch it, won't play on GTP for some reason.

Edit: Processing not completed, give it 5 minutes or so.

:tup:Im rendering mine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back