us.gif
icon_controller_wheel.png
GTP_Eriba
Trophy_Bronze.png
2:07.666
4) Pigpen13 2'10.506

I'll edit as you post your full lap times

My full lap time week 49 at Bathurst 2:07.666

As soon as the times are in I can post Week 50 so it don't all get mixed up.

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type R '92

full

Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East

:: Open to All GTPlanet Registry Members ::

WRS Members

GTP_Gravitron

GTP_Bass_Addict

GTP_Eriba

Pigpen13
Mcfizzle
Gordy749

Final Times

icon_place_1st.png
us.gif
GTP_Eriba
Trophy_Gold.png
1'36.617
icon_place_2nd.png
uk.gif
GTP_Gravitron
Trophy_Silver.png
1'37.357
icon_place_3rd.png
us.gif
Pigpen13
Trophy_Bronze.png
1:38.973

Last edited:
Forgot to look at what my final lap time was for this one, will look at it later tonight and share the replay. As far as I can tell, the only way to capture the "live" cockpit view as we see it in VR is to Share->Video right after the lap has been run, and then upload to YT. This data showing our head movements isn't captured in the saved Best Lap Replay, methinks.

Sounds good Lucas, what is Share-video, capture, YT
By default the PS4 captures the last 15min of on-screen action and you can save that at any time by hitting the Share button on the DS4, which brings up a blue-screen menu where you can choose Video or Screenshot. If you choose Video, it saves that 15min video locally on the PS4 and that can be accessed via the Capture Gallery app. You can also upload that video directly to Youtube, assuming you've setup your PS4 Youtube app to know about your Youtube account.

I changed my settings to bump up the 15min value to the max, 60min, so I always have the ability to save the last 60min of play if I want. Standard PS4 only captures in 30 frames/sec and PS4 Pro can capture at 60, I believe.

@Bass Addict also knows some or all of this. This is how I made the T1 video for the NSX last Friday.

VW Scirocco Gr.4

full

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya Grand Prix Layout

WRS Members taking part in this TT

GTP_Gravitron

GTP_Bass_Addict
GTP_Eriba
Pigpen13
Mcfizzle
Gordy749

icon_place_1st.png
us.gif
Mcfizzle
Trophy_Gold.png

icon_place_2nd.png
uk.gif
GTP_Gravitron
Trophy_Silver.png

icon_place_3rd.png
us.gif
GTP_Eriba
Trophy_Bronze.png

4) Pigpen13

32.667 & 43.730 = 1:16.407 Pigpen13

Tried a little Video, not done this before so it's a bit hit and miss, starts about 1min in and ends just after last corner.

Starts around 40seconds into Video.

I think it's about time we had a new content update for virtual reality in GT Sport, It has been a long time since the last.​

Last edited:
VW Scirocco Gr.4

full

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya Grand Prix Layout

WRS Members taking part in this TT

GTP_Gravitron

GTP_Bass_Addict
GTP_Eriba
Pigpen13
Mcfizzle
Gordy749

icon_place_1st.png
us.gif
Mcfizzle
Trophy_Gold.png

icon_place_2nd.png
uk.gif
GTP_Gravitron
Trophy_Silver.png

icon_place_3rd.png
us.gif
GTP_Eriba
Trophy_Bronze.png

4) Pigpen13

32.667 & 43.730 = 1:16.407 Pigpen13

Tried a little Video, not done this before so it's a bit hit and miss, starts about 1min in and ends just after last corner.

Starts around 40seconds into Video.

I think it's about time we had a new content update for virtual reality in GT Sport, It has been a long time since the last.​

Agreed. It would be nice to see your split times in car. Ultimately, side by side racing would be awesome.

I’d like to see motion tracking for your hands. That way you could virtually flip someone the bird if you don’t like their driving.

Hi guys, I have been looking at purchasing one of these in a local game shop but is there some specific version of VR kit that I should look for to go with GTS? both sets on sale in the local shop are £150 pre-owned but no model or numbers etc.. I dont want to buy any and they are version 1 and not for GTS tbh.. so what am I looking for any advice would be welcome... Thanks in advance 👍

Hi guys, I have been looking at purchasing one of these in a local game shop but is there some specific version of VR kit that I should look for to go with GTS? both sets on sale in the local shop are £150 pre-owned but no model or numbers etc.. I dont want to buy any and they are version 1 and not for GTS tbh.. so what am I looking for any advice would be welcome... Thanks in advance 👍
I don’t think they have to be a specific model. As long as it comes with headset, camera and cpu, you should be set.

Edit: Did some research. I didn’t realize that there was a gen1 and gen 2. The only difference that I can see is video motion improvement. The video in the headset is the same between the two models but the tracking is slightly better on gen2. The model numbers you are looking for are CUH-ZVR1 for gen1 and CUH-ZVR2.

Last edited:
Well Ron V2 is going to be your best option, as always V1 is always the feel the temperature of the water model . I've said it many times before, visual quantity is not what your use to, so put that on the back burner.

vr should be the next evolution to gt, if you wish to get in at ground level then go for V2 If you have 4K then even better.

Hope you enjoyed the video, quality is a little lower than that on the head set I would say, but for the cost which is pennies (it is what it is) I do not say it was a waste of money. But then again I am a 66 disabled old codger that could be gone tomorrow, so I don't care.

Back