Vitz Catch-up test...help =\

• Thread starter evaoni
  • 8 comments
Did it yesterday.. left my balls off but did it.

On the first right corner you must shift to 3rd gear and then go to an inner edge in 2nd, without loosing the torque.

Exit in full speed and overtake green Mazda from the outside before the corner - you must block the inner side of the corner because Mazda will try to overtake you from the inner side. While in the corner, line yourself to overtake the Micra ASAP after exiting, to reach the left-right straight in full speed. This part is crucial because you must catch the first car in the last corner on T1 under 2 seconds.

Take the outer line for the last corner, shift to 3rd and to 2nd just before catching the inner side, and then accelerate in full speed to catch first car's slipstream. Drive straight in 4th speed, aad take the last turn in 4th then shift in 3rd just before the apex to maintain the torque. Use the strips to oversteer and lline yourself for overtaking form the inner side. Overtake the car and take the gold.

It just looks impossible, but it's very duable. You just have to leran what you can do, exactlly like in F355 Challenge game, and for the help look tutorial video for every licence.

Same procedure is with damned Celica on Fuji and Xanavi on Fuji. Didn't manage to gold others yet.

Originally posted by amar212

Same procedure is with damned Celica on Fuji and Xanavi on Fuji. Didn't manage to gold others yet.

The celica one was a bugger, I must admit. I'm still stuck on that Xanavi one, but I just need to learn the racing lines better with that car. I mean it's easy enough to get bronse/silver but the gold is just so :irked: .

Originally posted by Race Idiot
The celica one was a bugger, I must admit. I'm still stuck on that Xanavi one, but I just need to learn the racing lines better with that car. I mean it's easy enough to get bronse/silver but the gold is just so :irked: .

It's all in the last chicane on Fuji. But you have to make a LUNATIC drive to an last corner to overtake the NSX (T2 in under the 2.5 sec), and then to stay calm enough to cope the chicane without going on grass during midshifing to catch the slipstream of the Supra. Hell on earth.

It's all in the last chicane on Fuji. But you have to make a LUNATIC drive to an last corner to overtake the NSX (T2 in under the 2.5 sec), and then to stay calm enough to cope the chicane without going on grass during midshifing to catch the slipstream of the Supra. Hell on earth.

Yeah, I can get a good lap up to that point. But i'm always out of decent slipstream range of the supra on that last bend.

I just need to practice and i'll get better, although it would help if I could bloody change my controls.

I can only get a silver after 10+ tries, I managed to get pass 2 cars right after the 2nd turn. But unable to catch up the first one yet.

Yesterday took the shoot again and it was a good day: passed few new golds and surprisingly, it was no problem at all:

- Xanavi drive is a play in the park when you learn early braking point on 2 last turns, Cusco on NY is very easy one and getting the gold with that damned Prius and its consuption is a tad harder. McLaren drive is a good test though. Now I'm having a weekend for last 5 time-trial goolds, and by just testing them I saw they are classic ones - read: those babies are big ones.

Yay! I golded it last night, mainly because I did allot of races beforehand on Fuji. But by the time I golded it, I was too tired to do the Cusco one.

Back