Viva La Bam

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chaos Fire
  • 28 comments
  • 1,623 views
Messages
1,572
Anyone watch that show. It is hillarious! It's Bam margara's own show. Right now it's on and they're tearing out Bam's door and makin a draw bridge. HAHA!
 
Whoa! That show sounds pretty good. Kinda like Jackass. What Network/Channel does it come on?
 
Ah fart. I live in Canada so i only get MuchMusic. :grumpy:
 
Yeah, I love that show. I loved the first episode when they built ramps in his house and stuff. :lol:


-Mark
 
9:30, Sundays. On the east coast, that is.

You can usually catch the latest episode on monday if you missed it on sunday.
 
Originally posted by Acidman
I'm poor. Unlike some rich boys i know.

Well, if you didn't play VC for 25 hours a day and got a job you might be able to afford stuff, like a satallite, or a haircut, or even a bar of soap.

:D
 
Well first i'd like to upgrade the box that I live in, and could you please elaborate on this "Soap" Theory?
 
I liked the episode where they trashed Phil's Van after putting Hydrolics on it. Has anyone watched Wild Boys also? That show is funny too.
 
Has anyone been watching the new season? too bad its already over. I am planning on buying the 1st season DVD.
 
For boombexus bam was in cky+cky2k. His brother is in the band CKY.

That show was pretty funny. I love how they destroyed vido's car and bought him a new one, then destroyed that one. I also love it when they put subtitles of vido's uncomprehendable ranting. Basically I like it when they make fun of vido.
 
I rearly whatch it. I watch it sometimes , it isn't funny as Jackass :)
 
bam is a retard.

ignorance in human form. i feel bad for april. oh well...bam just whores out for "good television"
 
xcsti
For boombexus bam was in cky+cky2k. His brother is in the band CKY.

That show was pretty funny. I love how they destroyed vido's car and bought him a new one, then destroyed that one. I also love it when they put subtitles of vido's uncomprehendable ranting. Basically I like it when they make fun of vido.
unfortunately, Bam can't mess with Vito's cars anymore. Bam lost to him in a miniature golf match. so he can't mess with his cars anymore. But Vito ran off with Bams Hummer. then the season ended.
 
i like it better then jackass there's more skating related stuff in viva la bam.

i think it's really funny.
 
I love this show dude, its very funny. My fav. episode is when Slayer was invited to the show, and Bam and the other dudes (I forget their names), and Phil and April paint the entire house black.

My sec. favorite episode is the one of Arbor day, where they build the tree-top casino.

VIVA LA BAM RULES!!
 
Anyone still watch this?

This show is so hilarious. I love it when Bam messes with Vito and when Vito gets amd they have to subtitle what he says. lmao :lol: :lol:
 
Back