Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision GT Super Lap: Circuito de Madrid

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 120 comments
I'm not demanding anybody to do anything, I just don't understand what is so difficult in having a little bit of patience.

It's hardly a matter of life or death that you must run the TT on a second account before the end of the registration period, and It really isn't necessary to post two times while the event leaderboard is still live.

I'm sorry, that was my misunderstanding. 👍 Sometimes it's hard to imagine people not PM'ing someone to give them 🤬 on this site. :lol:

No worries, just wanted to make sure I didn't cause the PM sender any extra angst. :sly:

I am with you...
...just last week I received a PM from someone who was unhappy I left a like for a moderator...
...the reason I left the like, was because the moderator locked down a thread after the somebody broke AUP.

I never cease to be amazed.

et_
Seriously, running 2 accounts is not disrespectful. If you where pushing for a good lap on both accounts, then it would be disrespectful. Or if you created a second account just to sod with another player (see Elisa_Skallonson). Now that's disrespectful!🤬

It's also a bit disrespectful to demand other players to wait until the event has finished to do a run.

and as @UrieHusky said, if it is that important to you, you would think you could put in a little bit more effort into it so that you can beat his time.

I get what you're saying and I'll heed Mitch's s advice but I think people are taking their ranking too seriously. We're all here to compete and maybe the best ranking shouldn't be anyone's meter. Instead we should look at how far behind the #1 position we are.

No worries, just wanted to make sure I didn't cause the PM sender any extra angst. :sly:

I am with you...
...just last week I received a PM from someone who was unhappy I left a like for a moderator...
...the reason I left the like, was because the moderator locked down a thread after the somebody broke AUP.

I never cease to be amazed.

How dare you like a mod's post! :P

CRANK_U1: I'm really not in the mood for this pointless debate. There's hundreds if not thousands of people doing it yet i'm getting the flack for it. I'm still going to run two accounts because i want chips and credits on both and this thread isn't going to change that, sorry.

OK then. You really showed who you really are. You are thinking only for yourself and you show no respect for the rest of us!
In my understanding, your answers to my questions are these:
Why don’t you choose only one account, of the many, in each event? I LIKE THIS
Is it right? YES, OF COURSE
Do you think that in this way your country is better advertised? YES
Why are you still doing this? I LIKE THIS
Do you know that you injustice thousands at a time world in the world, where all the remaining “clean” players are struggling for a good position in the rankings? I DO NOT CARE
Do you respect all these guys? NO
If someone finished in the 100th position, is this his true position? Or he could be 3, 5, 10 or more places higher? I DO NOT CARE
Would you love to do this to you? I DO NOT CARE
Can you finally stop this injustice? NO
Do you know about the FAIR PLAY??? If not, you can read it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship I KNOW WHAT FAIR PLAY MEANS, MAYBE I WILL ACCEPT IT IN ANOTHER LIFE

soupcan says: << That's a BS excuse if there ever was one, you were 10 seconds clear of accomplishing your goal of getting the gold money with your second account. >>
and
nowcontrol says: << I used to do all off the Seasonals with two accounts when the SRF was optional [main acc=OFF & Second acc=ON] but now I just wait until registration is closed before I run them on the second account for the Cr. and paint chips, except for the TT's that don't have the extended time after registration closure like the VGT laps, I will just do them on the last day and settle with the first clear Golded run which is usually a few seconds off from my main account pace. >>
Two nice solutions to your problem for your credits and money!

No, I am not going to spend my time with you anymore!
This is my last comment!
Not the place for this argument, sorry.
Why do you want to argue the point so much?

Get over it and start playing the game and have some fun. Lose some anger and put all this effort into more important issues in life ;)
:cheers:

Sorry to all for the double post :dunce::dopey:

Bugger triple post :ill::embarrassed::crazy::dopey::dunce:
Sorry all and (mods ) I will accept any punishment handed down by Mods :gtpflag:

Mate you can simply reply to several posts at once, alternatively copy the text after you reply and edit it into your first post 👍

Hi eclipsee, you are one of the top Aliens and we all respect your talent, and when you leave a comment everyone takes heed. :bowdown:

We don't often hear from you on these forums. :)

May I humbly request that on occassions you share some off your tunes and tips with the greater community as Crank does ? :)

Of course I don't mind if you choose not to it's your choice , as is Cranks to run multiple accounts :cheers: No disrespect intended either.

Bugger triple post :ill::embarrassed::crazy::dopey::dunce:
Sorry all and (mods ) I will accept any punishment handed down by Mods :gtpflag:
Its funny that when you triple post that you still have nothing to say. So i guess its ok...

I find it highly ironic that someone complaining of someone else using 2 accounts is also using 2 accounts....

Oof!

tumblr_lymlmgZ0C51r5pfkeo1_250.png

Maybe PD should make it so after your recorded time , you can choose to delete it from leaderboards, but still collect money etc.

Maybe it shouldn't bother you guys so much and this is a ridiculous thing to be annoyed about.

And I've seen some ridiculous arguments in my time.

Yes, it is.

I find it highly ironic that someone complaining of someone else using 2 accounts is also using 2 accounts....

The following error occurred:
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations.

My account has been blocked because I spoke about the fact!

daan: You are wrong! I use only one account! And as you can see some guys agreed with me, soupcan ,nowayback, nowcontrol, eclipsee, et_ , GTP_CargoRatt,

Last edited:

Your account was banned because you are only allowed one account. Very clear rules bud 👍

I'm sure creating a third account will help though and totally not jeopardize your main account.

back on topic,i pushed out a 1:18.975 on this but had to pause about six times through my lap and wait for track to load up so i could see where i was going so can not do constant laps on this one to improve so will leave it at that :)

I don't understand why this is such an aggressive debate, but I have to agree with GTP_Cargoratt and eclipsee.
Its great fun for me to fight for a place in the Top100, and if I can do it Im quiet happy. Now imagine if 10 people in the Top100 use double accounts. Maybe my best time would be good for #107. I would be in the Top100, if not for the double accounts.
It's not the end of the world though, but still...

It's a fact that you have to deal with because its not against the rules.
As @GTP_CargoRatt said, in the terms and conditions of GT5 online use, it's explicitly stated that you must not use more than one account in order to don't mess the leaderboards, I was looking for this rule in the terms and conditions of GT6 but it isn't there, PD fix one thing and later break two, as usual.

What is a fact too is that you are against the ethical rules, some people put a lot of effort in the TT's to finish as high as possible, to achieve a top 250 is a trophy and a reward to see their nick there, but some people like you don't allow them to be there because you want a damn paint chip and some credits (you can get this when the time registration is over anyway)

I see you show respect for those who throw you flowers or support you, but you don't show it to the big part of the leaderboard, maybe if you revisit the words "ethic","empathy" and "respect" that will make you a better person, but I guess this is not of your interest.

Jeez! There's just no end to this arguement :rolleyes: As we are both "Attention seeking Elitist" as Ratt likes to say, why are you bothered about this subject so much? It doesn't affect you because you're a regular top 10 finisher, and if your reply is "because i care about the community." Then sorry, that 🤬 doesn't stick with me. If you cared about the community so much why are you carrying on with this argument that people are getting fed up with by now (including me).
ET pretty much summed it up with his comment for me but if you're still unhappy why not make a thread about it and vent your anger there.
Peace 👍

Jeez! There's just no end to this arguement :rolleyes: As we are botLet's all get back to having some funttention seeking Elitist" as Ratt likes to say, why are you bothered about this subject so much? It doesn't affect you because you're a regular top 10 finisher, and if your reply is "because i care about the community." Then sorry, that 🤬 doesn't stick with me. If you cared about the community so much why are you carrying on with this argument that people are getting fed up with by now (including me).
ET pretty much summed it up with his comment for me but if you're still unhappy why not make a thread about it and vent your anger there.
Peace 👍
Yes enough already.
Remember this argument was started by some attention seeker who has since been banned.
Lets all get back to having some competitive fun and be friends.
:cheers: :gtpflag:

**So let me get this wrong,
rules and guidelines
* You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
@daan Yes, it is.
Misleading >> we are speaking of 2 accounts in the TT's not on gtplanet. And yet you used this example to make an impression. A false one at that.
* You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via GTPlanet, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely indefinitely . [sic]
**All warnings and infractions are logged and can be reviewed by any member of the staff at any time. Information about disciplinary actions taken against a user is considered private and will not be released to other users or the public.
**How do you know he is using 2 accounts here? Is it not so that such things are kept private and only Moderators have the ability to find out such things? ? How did you know he would be banned?
*What makes it worse and I just realized this, is that you are a moderator.

**So let me get this wrong,
That's correct.

Misleading >> we are speaking of 2 accounts in the TT's not on gtplanet. And yet you used this example to make an impression. A false one at that.
I know we are talking of 2 different places and there is nothing misleading about me finding it ironic.

* You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via GTPlanet, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely indefinitely . [sic]
What personal data have I posted? I have banned 2 accounts from the same user. That user's other account is known only to me, and any other mod if they decide to check.

**All warnings and infractions are logged and can be reviewed by any member of the staff at any time. Information about disciplinary actions taken against a user is considered private and will not be released to other users or the public.
Again, what user have I taken action against? The user in question has had no action taken against them. They still have a valid account they can use.

**How do you know he is using 2 accounts here? Is it not so that such things are kept private and only Moderators have the ability to find out such things? ? How did you know he would be banned?
*What makes it worse and I just realized this, is that you are a moderator.
The last point answers the first point. I am a moderator therefore I know that he used 2 duplicate accounts. I knew they would be banned as I banned them as it is against our rules to have duplicate accounts.

Also, you need to learn how to quote and do bullet points.

Now, there is a topic here (which is not about people using 2 accounts here or on PSN.) If you, or anyone else, wish to continue this, please do so by PM.

we are speaking of 2 accounts in the TT's not on gtplanet.
@daan couldn't care less (I assume) about someone using two accounts in a time trial. His concern is someone having two on GTPlanet, which violates the AUP everyone agrees to when they register.
And yet you used this example to make an impression.
If daan's job was to make impressions, then you'd be correct. But it isn't. His job is to hold you, and everyone else, to the AUP you agreed to when you registered. Which he did.
How do you know he is using 2 accounts here? Is it not so that such things are kept private and only Moderators have the ability to find out such things? ? How did you know he would be banned?
What makes it worse and I just realized this, is that you are a moderator.
Collect your facts before you jump into an argument, kids.

Or what daan said. :lol:

Amazing car just brilliant!!!! Omg so far the best GT vision!!!

I did after like 10 attempts 1:18:4XX. Drove behind the 1 in the world, and I can't understand how can he master the first hairpin, I'm like +0.7XX behind him, no way to get closer. This is one of many proves that players with wheel are unbeatable!!

I'll be happy if I can manage like 1:17.7, more is not possible.

And, this car will be better on the Nurb or Tokyo Route, where you can stretch all 7 gears and squize all potential.

Amazing car just brilliant!!!! Omg so far the best GT vision!!!

I did after like 10 attempts 1:18:4XX. Drove behind the 1 in the world, and I can't understand how can he master the first hairpin, I'm like +0.7XX behind him, no way to get closer. This is one of many proves that players with wheel are unbeatable!!

I'll be happy if I can manage like 1:17.7, more is not possible.

And, this car will be better on the Nurb or Tokyo Route, where you can stretch all 7 gears and squize all potential.
We ended one silly arguement just to get another, wheel users are not unbeatable. as crank has shown multiple times.

daan: You are wrong! I use only one account! And as you can see some guys agreed with me, soupcan ,nowayback, nowcontrol, eclipsee, et_ , GTP_CargoRatt,
I never agreed with you. Please dont use me in your examples.

And btw. I did get the irony @daan was refeering to even if I had no idea gtp123 had multiple accounts, imo it was quite obvious what he ment.

Back