Volume 3 - Panorama 1992

• Thread starter Lucas
  • 330 comments
Nice chapter! I'm saving up for that Mazda and the other 3 black cars! All at the same time!:scared::scared::scared:

It's weird but worth about Cr.9,000,000. We've already got Cr.8,000,000! Scary like this :scared:, isn't it?

But it is cool 👍! I'm glad you are liking it. This was special in a way, since I put a lot of effort into it, but it is going to be a one time only. Maybe I will do another like this sometime. I'm amazed no one had any trouble understanding :confused:

As you are going to find out, this chapter has lots of pictures, so I apologize for that. And you may find too that this chapter lacks the usual, long script that I want my story to have. Thus, it is much shorter than the normal chapter. I've decided to add something new for this one. The * means that a computerized voice is speaking. The \ means that a voice message is speaking. With no further things to explain, enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 12 - Las Vegas, BAT COUNTRY!

November 18th, 1999.

*You've got a new message.
\ How's it going, Aaron? It's me, Brendan. It's fine around here, the weather is great. I wanted to apologize because of the other day. I forgot it was your birthday, but I was on a race, and well, you can't blame it on me, haha. I hope you are alright, and well, just wanted to say hi. Ready for the new millenium, bud? See ya. /
-"You're always late for my birthday, huh?"

71067231.jpg

I never have the chance to talk to you. Only when I cross your path do we actually mantain a conversation. I'm tired of all this messages. How couldn't I? They are all the same: 'How's it going?' 'I'm doing fine' 'Just wanted to say hi'. But at least you mantain contact with me. How are you, I wonder? Continuing making scams out of foreigners? I bet you haven't changed at all. It's been a while since the band has reunited, and I must confess... I never thought that I would miss it. Damn, it is hot in here. I have to wash the car again, and do an oil change. The performance has lowered a bit since last time... I still remember that day. The last time I saw you. The last time I saw the boys. I remember what we were doing. A couple of drinks by the hotel. Those were the good times. Now I'm here, burning to death inside my aero warrior. One memory. Only one. We started singin': Bye... bye... Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry... Them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, singin' "This will be the day that I die. This will be the day that I die...".

October 25th, 2005.

55456482.jpg

"Brendan, are you awake or what?"
-"I'm sorry, I was just thinking."
"Would you mind telling me about what?"
-"A song."
"Well, we don't have much time in our hands right now. A charger appears."

79937610.jpg

77547525.jpg

-"Really? Well, then. What are we waiting for?"
"That's what I'm talking about, mate!"

Every night in Las Vegas is drag racing time. The silliest drivers come here, thinking that they can beat me. The Strip could be called my track. Our track, because I'm not the only person in the place, and I like to share it with other aficionados of the quarter mile.

15342560.jpg

-"Is that the one?"
"Yes. And a fast one, by the sound of that engine."
-"At least not another silly ricer. I'm tired of those."
"This one looks like a silly redneck to me."
-"Could be. But don't use that word in front of me. We have been called rednecks for a long time to start using the word as an insult."
"My bad."

A man approaches us. Unlike the southern american stereotype, this one is rather different. A bald head, not a single clue of beard on his chin or cheeks. Flat abdomen, with signs of muscle around his shoulders. White, sleeve-less shirt. Rather, a white supremacist, now that I think about it. Right now, he is standing in our faces. He shoots the first words.

"Good night, pal."
"Don't call us pal, mate. You don't even know us."
"I'm here to race."
-"Where are your manners? I'm Brendan, this is Ayrton. Nice to meet you, punk."
"... I'm Norman."
"Now you are free to go. What do you want?"
"As I said, a race."
-"Oh, a race! And what are you going to drive?"
"The Dodge Charger, over there."
"Yeah, we saw you coming."
-"Power?"
"Around 720 horsepower."
-"Nitrous?"
"A 50 shot."
"What do you say, Brendan? Is he worth the trouble?"
-"I haven't burnt some rubber in the past days."
"Me neither."

I stared at him. Analyzing what chances does he have of beating me in my own track. But then I realized that he was staring at me.

"So, do you accept my challenge?"
"Which tires are you running on?"
"Street tires. How about you?"
-"Slicks."
"What about your car?"
-"A '69 Camaro SS. 520 horsepower, and a 50 horsepower shot of nitrous."
"But I don't think that would be a problem for you, right? With those 200 extra horsepower, you would smoke us."
"You said you were running on slicks, right?"
-"Yes, I said that. Something's wrong?"
"I suppose you will give me an advantage."
"We will see once we get there, mate. We have a whole night to argue about it."
-"Unless you and your car are not ready."
"Trust me. It is."
-"Shall we get going?"
"Alright, we will see who's going to lose."

After that, he got in his car. Of course, me and Ayrton got in the Camaro. Once inside, Ayrton told me something about him. That he heard about a guy named Norman, just like him, who had a reputation of being cocky. Not only that, but rather being someone with a twisted sense of fairness. Ayrton said that once he challenged a car to a race. Allegedly, the driver did came, but someone had lend him a 100 shot of nitrous, plus a complete set of slicks. Even thought the car was slow, it was enough for him to keep up with Norman, to a point were the race became an humilliation for him, since he did won, but not by far, like it was expected for a car of its class. And now, we will play the same thing to him. Just to teach him something about karma. We're going to the Las Vegas Drag Strip.

Later that night...

"You promised my an advantage, remember?"
"Yeah, we did. How about a set of slicks?"
-"I don't know if we have a set for the Dodge."
"There must be at least two. Let me check."
"So, do you think you can win?"
-"I don't think I can win. I know I will."
"What makes you think that?"
-"I heard about that infamous race of yours."
"I don't know what you are talking about."
-"Really? Well, not everyday does one hear about a Charger making fun of an Elise."
"Hey, the kid asked for it."
-"Pathetic of you. You were about to lose, I was told."
"I was. But the ending result was different."
-"Yes. But unlike the The Fast and The Furious, which seems a movie you are likely to watch everyday at 10:00pm in your house, Mr. Toretto, the winning margin does matter in real life. It is important to determine whether it was sheer luck, or... a real win. That's why if I race, I want to make sure that there's going to be a margin."
"Hey, you were right, there was a set. Here you go, Dodge boy."
"You think you are great, but the truth is, you will not beat me today. And I'll show you."
"Right, mate. Just put those tires on, and prepare for the burnout."
-"We heard that last time you did not even allowed the boy to do one. Shame on you."
"You are not coming?"
-"One of the lines is private property. We will use a variation of time attack for this race. So, you have to decide who goes first."
"It's your call. Who goes first?"
-"Keep in mind that this decision may determine the outcome."
"I know what I have to do. I will go first."
-"Suit yourself."
"Oh, and... What's the prize?"
"Money. What were you thinking?"
"If you are so sure you can beat me in a drag race... Why not race for the cars?"
-"F&F ain't talking your way out of this race."
"You were saying you are going to win."
-"... Okay. We race. The one with the fastest time wins. But mind you, this is not a movie. This is real."
"Haha. See you at the finish line."

Las Vegas, Bat Country...

85774558.jpg

"I'm ready for this."

78061228.jpg

"Wooohooo!!"

36868390.jpg

"You call that a burnout?"
-"Useless!"

58692876.jpg

"All that power for nothing."

Well, it is done. He can't do a single burnout. You are going down, Toretto. But, hell! He has started!

27200507.jpg

"I will crush you, bud!"

72726371.jpg

-"Slow!!!"

91910891.jpg

"Let's see who can get there faster!"

68901519.jpg

36994710.jpg

"You are finished!"
"Can he go any faster?"
-"I have my doubts about that."

98510478.jpg

"This is over. I won already."
-"Can someone confirm me his time?"
"Sure... It's around... 10.37 seconds. Round it to 10.4 if you want to."

65152918.jpg

"You can beat him, right?"
-"I'm looking forward to do it."

86388809.jpg

"Phew! Seems like it is done."

21601072.jpg

"I'm taking home that Camaro with me!"
-"It's my turn."
"Yep. The car is fine, don't worry about it."
-"Sure."
"And hey..."
-"What?"
"Floor it."
-"I won't lose against any piece of 🤬 Mopar."

Six minutes later...

87655630.jpg

-"But this, being a Chevy Camaro, one of the fastest cars that I have ever built, you've got ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, Dodge boy?"

64662421.jpg

98038008.jpg

-"Are you enjoying the smoke?"

93255558.jpg

84476920.jpg

"Okay, Brendan! We get it! Now stop before you kill us all!"
-"Sure, man! I was just teasing you."

Later...

47480428.jpg

-"Leeeeeeeroooooooy Jeeeeeeenkinsssssss!!!!!!!!"

43937702.jpg

72158343.jpg

95957649.jpg

-"I eat Mustangs for lunch, honey."

73355484.jpg

-"There's the goal!"

31059905.jpg

-"And the winner is..."

54639827.jpg

-"Well, I don't have any idea. Better go back and see who won."

71323790.jpg

-"But first I have to brake, then I can turn around."

26259100.jpg

-"Still, I think I did well enough."

12694706.jpg

-"After all, with a car like this..."

81328028.jpg

-"How could I lose?"

Back at the start line, the times were confirmed. I won by about .300 thousands of a second. What is considered a small margin in a circuit race, I dare myself to say that it is a large margin in a drag race. Every thousand of a second counts.

"Seems we have a new car, am I right?"
"Damn you."
"Don't be so mad at us, Dodge boy."
-"Ayrton, wait. You did a great job."
"You too... Take, here are the keys."
-"I don't need them."
"What...?"
-"I don't. Really. I have my car with me, and that's all that I wanted. I only chosed to race for pinks because it seemed that it was the only way for you to race."
"And I did."
"What? Are you out of your mind, Brendan? This is our car!"
-"Don't worry, fella'. We don't need another car in our garage."
"I guess I have to thank you. And apologize for my behaviour."
-"You don't need to. We all act cocky at one point of our lives."
"Then I guess this means good bye."
-"See ya later, Norman."
"Thanks... Brendan."

Once I walked away, I could not help but... feel sorry about him. I mean, it must be a real pain in the back that you lose against someone who does not even know you. After that, Ayrton asked me why did I do what I did. You know what I said to him? I did it for the lulz. Truly, now he will spend the rest of his life as "The Guy Who Kept His Car Because The Other Guy Let Him." What a shame...

Meanwhile....

21413368.jpg

80777466.jpg

71801423.jpg

72394392.jpg

To be continued...

"Bat Country" is a song by Avenged Sevenfold, based on the novel "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" by Hunter S. Thompson.

Ayrton, who appears in this chapter, is not Ayrton Senna or related to him in any way. This is just to prevent further confusions.

Last edited:
"Moar" will have to wait. Though I lack a life, that doesn't mean I have to dedicate my time to write chapters. If everything goes ok this week, I may have a secret weapon for my story :D

Great Chapter! That Camaro must be tuned. I plan on getting a red '69 Camaro SS with black stripes.

Dude, awesome stuff! Las Vegas is good for old cars and old cars only :D. I can already see your Elise is going to come back somewhere special... and i'll help you with the Camaro 1/4 mile time too :)

Moar!

Thanks man! That's what I really want now, improve the Camaro's speed. We could call it the Cookie Monster Camaro L :lol:

I think that Camaro is a great car. If you didn't already, you should add a Fully Customizeable Transmission to improve the Camaro's top speed.

By the way, the new chapter will be delayed, even though I haven't started working on it yet. There's something that I still need, because I don't want any plot holes in my story.

Just an image... Thought you may like it, may not... Or at least give me some advice, or what...

openingcopy3hq0.jpg

Of course, it is very exaggerated, but since most movies do that nowadays, why should I not do the same? :lol: Take this just as a way to pass the time, and not serious by any means.
I would rather like to make a video of it, since it would give me the chance to add music to it and such things.
I would like your opinions via PM (if possible), since chatting in my thread is kind of a disrespect to other race reports. This message only goes to those who enjoy reading my story, and I would be glad to make a movie just for you guys, who are so supportive. :)

Next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow. I'm going to take the last pictures for it.
By the way, Andy... I could turn it into a movie, but not a REAL one, that is :lol: Just a video to post in here. But that really depends on time and effort. So, keep your fingers crossed! Be sure to read the next chapter! If you have any questions, PM me!

Codename L.. my friend.. How are you doing? Haven't been here for a month or so, because I had no internet connection, but.. I'm here now.. I read the new chapters and the only thing I can say to them is: AWESOME! Excellent work.. I can't await the next write up.. And can't await to talk to you :)..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Due to the extreme length of this chapter, I have decided to cut it in three parts. Part A, part B and part C. That is for people who won't read anymore, and if they ever return, they can easily find were to start from. The parts were especifically divided where to story does a U-turn, like if it was planned for two chapters originally. Something new to this chapter, by the way... When writing in bold, the characters are screaming. Of course, while citing a text, it shall be marked with ' . With no further things to explain, enjoy!

Chapter 13 - The Never Ending Green Hell.

Part A

October 25th, 2005.

The Lotus Elise 111R, a 1.8 litre model, equipped with an engine that allows it to sprint from 0 to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds, is definitiely a force to be reckoned with. Not only is it extremely light, but its advanced suspension allows it to corner like no other car. With an improved braking system (the ABS), the Elise is a car that makes stop as easy as accelerating. Sure, what we want is to improve each and every thing that makes this car stand out from the rest of the bunch. Our main goal is to tune an Elise with stability, power, and an increased cornering performance that would make Colin Chapman feel envy about his own car. But this is not going to be an easy task, as this Elise, with newly installed racing brakes, and a modified suspension for circuit racing, still manages to catch a glimpse of its famous oversteer, that me and everyone else in here, Deep Forest, have managed to watch in his last race in Europe. Many things come in mind each time I tweak the car, the most important being whether I have to maintain a delicated understeer, enough for it to corner gracefully, or just simply create a setup that allows basic but controlled oversteer. Of course, it all depends on its driver, Charlie, whose oversteer-inclined driving technique, may find more relief in an oversteery Elise. Another thing I think about is weight. The four speaker Blaupunkt stereo system with CD player is provided as standard along with a radio receiver wiring loom including dipole aerial kit located in the front of the 111R. We could easily get rid of it (I doubt Charlie will miss it, anyways), but I don't want to disturb its delicated balance. The last one is power. It has proven that no matter how much power do you have, you can always lose. But it is known too, that a bit of horsepower can come in handy in many situations. That is why I'm planning to upgrade the exhaust system of the Elise. But this is not everything there is to do. The chassis has suffered from intense bumps, and due to the various races, and long travels, it has been deformed to a period where the original handling of the car has been twisted to a certain extent. So we will have to refresh the chassis too. May as well change the oil, and why not? Just for looks, we will give it a wash. Seems like it's been a long time since someone has taken the trouble to wash it and wax it. With the list of things to do, I'm eager to begin the tuning. We already have the power upgrades in the shop, and the racing brakes and suspension have been installed, though not tuned.

29123441.jpg

"How was the car?"
-"Pretty good, for a street car that is. But from a racing point of view, there's much left to be done."
"Nothing to worry about. Tuning is not a race."
-"Yeah, but I want to finish this as soon as possible. Of course, without ruining the car."
"As you know, the exhaust system is waiting in the shop, so... Whenever you want to, we can install it."
-"Power is the last thing I want in the car... First I want to make sure that it can handle it. THEN we can bump it."
"Hey, now that we are talking about power, don't you think we should change the transmission?"
-"Good point, I had forgotten about it."

55206185.jpg

"Seems like the gears are wide for the car."
-"Because it is stock, and it's because of the track, too. In other tracks, it would reach its top speed rather easily."
"About the weight reduction..."
-"I'm leaving the weight as it is."
"I was thinking of that too."
-"Great minds think alike."
"We don't want to disturb the weight distribution."
-"Something else you want to tell me about?"
"I don't think so... I didn't found anything interesting. Well, other than this page, take a look at the computer."
-"'Lotus undertook a thorough and exhaustive evaluation of a wide range of state-of-the-art engines. Toyota's 2ZZ-GE 1.8 litre 4 cylinder 16-valve VVTL-i engine and C64 six-speed gearbox was chosen as an outstanding package, excellently suited to the Lotus Elise. This engine has breath taking power and torque characteristics, and critically for a Lotus, is lightweight, featuring a compact metal matrix composite alloy cylinder block.' Interesting, indeed."
"We could use that information. Did you know about the Toyota engine?"
-"Not at all. I knew it was a 1.8 litre, but never heard of the engine before."
"Take a look at this part, too. I found it worth of reading."
-"'Toyota's world-renowned VVTL-i system allows the engine management system the flexibility to select the optimum camshaft profile, lift and timing across the full range of engine operating conditions. This interaction between the Lotus T4 EMS and the VVTL-i system gives the Lotus Elise its optimum linear torque characteristics, peaking at 181Nm (133.5 lb.ft) @ 6800rpm coupled with the peak power of 192 PS (189hp, 141kW) at 7800rpm.' Nice..."
"And this one..."
-"'True to Colin Chapman's philosophy of performance through lightweight, the power density available from the Toyota power unit gives the Lotus Elise a staggering 223PS/tonne (220hp/tonne, 164kW/tonne) and a 0-100km/h sprint in 5.2 seconds (0-60mph in 4.9 seconds)!' That's why he beat me."
"I found this last sentence cool, in a way. Proof, if needed, that there actually is a substitute for "cubic inches"!'"
-"That's too much information for me."
"Let's get back to work."
-"You said it, my friend."
"Hey, boys, everything ok?"

53567951.jpg

"Seems okay to us, sir. We just changed the tires. The brakes are functioning pretty well."
-"Good. I'm going for another lap, Steve."
"Sure, go ahead. Take your time."
-"Would you mind coming with me?"
"Why not? After all, the best tuners are the ones who feel the car, rather than the ones who analyze it."
-"Well said."

22283798.jpg

-"You see... The car is perfect: great handling, lightweightness, and comfort."
"Y-yeah, I can't see that!"
-"You can't ask anything of this car. Just plain amazing."

59691579.jpg

-"Another thing I found worthy of this car was the wing."
"B-but, the wing doesn't come stock with the car."
-"That's right! Someone else has installed it for us to tweak it."
"Who a-are y-you thinking o-off?"
-"That guy, Eric. Seems like a skilled mechanic."

18320849.jpg

-"Anyways. There's still plenty of work to be done! This oversteer you see here, is produced by the wing!"
"Did he tuned it like that on p-purpose?"
-"Absolutely! A man like that knows of his business."
"But why would he do it?"
-"I don't know! I'm not in his mind, dammit. Listen, are you okay?"
"Y-yeah, I'm alright."
-"You seem a little scared! Here, let me put some music for you!"
+"It's my life, and it's now or never!"
-"I ain't gonna live forever!"
+"I ain't gonna live forever!"
-"I just wanna live while I'm alive!"
+"I just wanna live while I'm alive!"
+"It's, my-"
-"Life!"
+"Life!"
"Turn it off, dammit!"
-"Alright, alright! What's the problem with you?"
"What do you mean?!"
-"You used to be funny!"

79716536.jpg

"I AM funny, man!"
-"No! Not anymore! You became boring, like everyone does!"
"What do you mean by that?!"
-"You became like your sister!"
"What about my sister?!"
-"That's why I left her! After a while, she became boring. When we were young, all we used to do was---"
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!! You mess with my sister, I break your teeth, you hearing me?!"
-"That's fine! I don't love her anymore."
"Jesus Christ! Why do I have to hear these things?"

73461407.jpg

-"Ohh! Stop being a crybaby! Look, I'll stop right here, and we will see what we can do!"
"Fine, I don't want to hear you talk about my sister anymore."

Back at the tuning cave, our heroes argue about what to do or what not to do with Charlie's Elise...

98872089.jpg

"You did it! How could you?!"
-"That's what she wanted, Steve!"
"I can't believe it! Oh my God!"
-"Listen, that's the way love works!"
"My sister! My own sister! Jesus! That's what she meant by going to study with you!"

Or not...

-"Look, it's all in the past now. Can we focus on the car now?"
"Alright, what there's left to be done?"
-"Suspension tuning, exhaust system... Chassis refreshing..."
"Transmission."
-"Oh, yeah, transmission."
"And the downforce adjustment."
-"Yeah."
"This is going to be a busy evening."
-"No doubt about it."
"Well, time to get our hands dirty!"
-"Miguel, Pablo! Bring the tools, boys! It's showtime!"

Meanwhile, in Nürburgring...

22710739.jpg

-"Ahhh, 🤬!"
"Jesus Christ, Eric!"
"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm going to die in here!"
"Calm down, people! You are in good hands!"
-"We're going to die!!!"
"And I never got the chance to ride the Honda in a circuit!"

39805184.jpg

"Calm down already, dammit. We are just there."
"Please, Eric! If you could get us there in one piece, I would greatly appreciate it!"
"God, take care of my son, my friends, and everyone in Capri, please!"
"Oh, come on! Don't tell me you believe in something you can't see, right?"

34138071.jpg

"If there is a God, at least I want to go to Heaven!"
"I can't believe what I'm hearing!"
-"Look, there's the BMW building! We are here!"
"Park now, Eric! Park now!!"

83251250.jpg

-"This is the place?"
"The start line at Nürburgring Nordschleife, close to the building. We are here."
"How long until they come here?"
"Not much. Winston's people are always punctual, just like him."
"Well, fellas. In view that these people are not here yet, I will go and take a drive around the course."
"But it is not legal. You've got to pay to drive around here. If you crash, you could go in jail."
"Don't worry, I'm not a beginner."

83195856.jpg

"Thirty bucks that he crashes."
-"Those thirty you owe me?"
"What are you talking about?"
-"The Elise was not clean when we left home, Chester. I know the difference between a dirty car, and a clean one."
"The employee was new, I told you. And the prices had risen."
-"When we were at Eric's house in Manhattan, I gave a call to the place. And you know what they told me? Nobody had been hired in the last two years! You are a bloody liar!"
"Are you always like this?"
-"Only when he does stupid things, yeah!"
"Excuse me, Mr. I Know Everything, but if you can't bother to wash your own car, it's not my fault."
"Listen..."
-"Huh?"
"What? I don't hear anything."
"They are coming. I'm sure of it."

30518386.jpg

A Hybrid appeared through the corner, and a few seconds later, it was parked right across us. Two men got out from the car...

32213252.jpg

"What's up?"
"Hey, there are only two of them."
-"You guys are?"
"We came here to deliver a car to Mr. Conan."
"But Mr. Wolf told us that there were three men with him. Problem is, we only see two."
"The one you are referring to just went for a spin at the 'Ring. He should be back soon."
"It's none of our business. Well, as promised, we brought you the car."
"It's in excellent condition. Don't scratch it, or Mr. Wolf will be noticed about it."
"No offense, guys, but... Where's the bloody car?"
"There." (The guy pointed at a nearby building...)

50245467.jpg

-"Sounds promising."
"Let's go."
"You are not going anywhere."
-"Sorry Chester, but it seems like you will have to wait."
"You are not going anywhere either."
-"What?!"
"Mr. Conan, please, come with us."
"Wait here, boys. Stay out of trouble."
"Something wrong, Charlie? You don't seem too happy. (Laughs)
-"I will give you your hapiness."
"Didn't you hear Conan? Stay out of trouble."
-"Anyways... Where's Eric?"
"You know nothing about Nürburgring, right? The course is around 20 km in lenght."
-"So?"
"Well, Eric just left around three or four minutes ago. He should be back in around six minutes."
-"Are you joking?"
"Not at all. Unless he is some kind of monster, expect him to be back in four minutes."
-"Damn..."

Meanwhile, at the Nordschleife...

88702461.jpg

In March 1990, at the Geneva Auto Show, the 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II was shown. This was Mercedes-Benz effort to stay competitive in the Group A Touring Car Championship. Perhaps was the body kit, with its large, rear wing, probably the largest ever fitted to a Mercedes four door, the largest change from the standard 190. Back then, the Group A homologation dictated that the aerodynamic devices of the race car were limited to those present on the production version. The Evo II retained the full bodywork, along with its tall rear wing that was necessary (as the regulations didn't allow the wing to impede rearward vision).

35566907.jpg

Those clever Mercedes-Benz engineers put a cover over the top of the rear windscreen so that the wing couldn't be seen. The kit served an aerodynamic purpose — it was wind tunnel tested to reduce drag to 0.29, while at the same time increasing downforce. The wheels were replaced with the larger Evolution II 17 inch wheels. Under the hood, nothing was substantially altered from the standard 190 2.5-16, however Mercedes-Benz changed the compression ratio, valve lift, timing, intake tract and exhaust to help the car reach 232 bhp compared to the normal 195. The chassis was correspondingly upgraded with larger brakes, a harder suspension, and the hydro-pneumatic adjustable ride height was left intact... Sometimes, the Internet is amazing, isn't it? What would I do without it?

94588231.jpg

"Hopefully, this will be my last car. No wonder it is a good one, that man has surely put some effort into it. But me... I never put effort into the Chrysler."

It was just a car to get me around Manhattan. Since my accident, I never raced again. My doctor told me not to do so. At first, I did not want to hear him. But later, I realized that he did it for my own good. Another fracture, and I was finished. The left arm couldn't go further. That was before; I'm starting to change my mind now. I'd rather live a life of pain and suffering in exchange for one single lap at Nürburgring. And I will... But this is not a time trial. No, no, no, no, no! Those days have been left in the past. The pain I suffer everytime I make a fast wheel movement can't compare to any pain I have ever suffered before. Sometimes, I still believe I got a race left. One big race to do.

91737631.jpg

"Or I am just bored and want to do something with my life? I can't really tell." (Laughs)

-"So... How long can they take to get a car, man?"
"Dunno. It is probably harder than you expect to. They didn't let us go with them."
-"You're right... What can be so secret, anyways? I mean, it's not like they have a massive destruction weapon or something!"
"Who knows? Those creepy germans..."
-"Those weren't germans. Their accent was pure english."
"British?"
-"Likely."
"What car do you think you will get?"
-"Something good, I hope. I ain't changing the Elise for some lowsy Mercedes, like Eric's."
"The Winston guy seemed legitimate. You will probably get something very, very nice."
-"Like what?"
"A Porsche, maybe. That's all I can think of."
-"Seems like very expensive to me. Who in Earth would lend a Porsche to someone who doesn't even know?"
"We may have to lower our expectations. What about an import?"
-"European or Japanese?"
"Both. I mean, we are in Germany, but that doesn't mean there are no Japanese cars around here."
-"Cole had his Evolution. Maybe I will get one too?"
"Or a Skyline."
-"Too damn heavy."
"Toyota Supra?"
-"Too damn ugly."
"Mazda RX-7?"
-"Too damn... Well, it's nice."
"What about an Honda?"
-"Honda? (Laughs)"
"What's so funny?"
-"Well, other than motorcycles, they can't build anything."
"What about the S2000? The Honda NSX, one of the highest performance cars made in Japan."
-"And what about the ricer-mobile?"
"The what?"
-"Civics, Integras. You know, those cars that ricers drive. Ricers drive them, ricer-mobile!"
"Whatever you say..."
-"Who did you left the Honda with?"
"An ex high-school friend of mine..."
-"But which one?"
"You don't know him, it would be useless to explain."

32626322.jpg

"That's Eric."
-"Yeah, he's finally here."

78433655.jpg

"How's it going, boys?"
-"What took you so long?"
"After you get the car, why don't you see it for yourself?"
"Conan is gone."
"How come?"
-"After you left, two guys arrived in a Hybrid."
"And?"
-"They took Conan to that building."
"What for?"
"To bring Charlie's new car."
"You know what is it going to be already?"
-"Nope. They didn't told me."
"We were talking about it just now."
"I hope you are not aiming for the tallest tree just now."
-"What does that mean?"
"You will find that out later, kid. By the way, did they at least told you how long are they gonna take?"
-"No, but a few minutes more, at least."
"Probably half an hour, the way things are looking."
"Then we've got time to spare."
"You got here fast, pretty fast I should said. Was the road empty?"
"Not completely."
-"What do you mean?"
"There was someone else in there."
"Who?"
"A man."
-"Have you met him before?"
"Not. But he seemed in a hurry."
"How come?"
"Because as soon as I passed him, he started his engine, and began chasing me."
-"I don't see anyone around here other than your car, so well done!"
"Thanks. The problem is..."
"What?"
-"Yeah, what is the problem?"
"He did passed me."
-"W-what?"
"Yeah, Eric, what are you talking about? Then the mother:censored: must be invisible, since I don't recall having seen him passing here before."
"He passed me. But after that, he turned around and began driving the wrong way. After we crossed paths, he turned around once again. But you don't see him here because by then, the 'race', as you call it, was over."
"And where is him now?"

30448215.jpg

"I don't know if he is coming, if that's what you mean."
-"If he is as good as you say, then I must race against him."

60616112.jpg

"He's out of your league, Charlie."

83545883.jpg

-"What does that supposed to mean?"

30205808.jpg

"Give him one minute to get here."
"I don't think he is coming anytime soon."

76301661.jpg

-"Wait... I can hear it!"
"M-me too! But, that sound...?"

68787349.jpg

-"I... I can't believe it."
"Woah..."

At first... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean, Eric. He... he got beaten... By this?

63400920.jpg

79162100.jpg

39234556.jpg

"A-amazing... Just plain amazing, I can't believe this!"
"Boy, what or who are you talking to?"
-"Chester, I believe he is talking to you."
"W-who? M-me?"

93677615.jpg

"Yes, you!"

Part B

To believe Eric was outran by a bike is something I can't explain myself. But the guy and the bike seem formidable, in their own sense. I am understanding what Eric meant by "out of my league". You can't race a car against a motorcycle. It just lacks sense.

"What are staring at, man?"
"Please excuse my friend. He is a motorcycle enthusiast."
"Oh, really? Then tell me, friend. What motorcycle is this?"
"A Ducati 999R. I believe that is the answer, yes."
"Good. Something else you can tell me about it, other than its name?"
"I am... I am..."
-"He is speechless, haha."
"Does he act like this with every bike he sees?"
"Does he, Charlie?"
-"Never, this is the first time."
"I'm not acting like this because of the bike... I am acting like this because..."
"Huh?"
-"Because of what?"
"You are... Your name is Luca Kaneda, r-right?"
"Seems like you do are a motorcycle enthusiast after all."
"Excuse us, who don't know much about bikes, but... Who are you?"
"My name is Luca Kaneda, former Tourist Trophy Association Champion."
-"Great. And?"
"And you must be the Divine Asker. All you did since I arrived was making questions."
"You've got to excuse him too, he's not in a good mood today."
"We all have our bad days. And that's no reason to act like punks. By the way... You can call me Akira."
-"Like the movie?"
"Exactly."
-"Wow, talking about stupidity."
"It was my then high-school nickname."
"Because of your surname."
"Very good, you seem to know a few things about me. Anyways, back then, in Japan, the movie was a big succcess when I was in high-school. And since my surname was the same used by the main character, Kaneda, my friends decided to call me Akira, the movie's title."
"Isn't that the one with the red bike?"
"You seem in your high forties, but you at least have some popular culture in you. Yes, since he had a red bike, I decided to buy me one. And after many bikes, I came down to this one, released this year."
-"Looks nice."
"And drives nice. You can have the best looking motorcycle in the world, but if it handles like a brick, you may as well say good-bye to the championships."
"I drive one too."
"999R?"
"No, a motorcycle."
"Which one?"
"A Honda CBR600RR."
"Nice motorcycle. Good for you."
-"Hey, Akira, listen. I've got a car, and just listening to your bike's name, it reminded me about him."
"I don't know many things about cars."
-"I don't know many things about bikes, but listen. I drive a Lotus Elise 111R."
"What a coincidence. Want to see another coincidence?"
-"Sure, tell me."
"I am nine years older than you."
-"How did you know?!"
"Since 111R x 9 = 999R, that's why. Oh, and, by the way, I didn't knew. I just guessed. That was the real coincidence, that the age I guessed you were, was the age I've got. And since you are 19, I've got another coincidence for you. The first number of your age is your Elise, the second number is my 999R. What a coincidence, huh? This world is full of it."
-"That's a little... Creepy."
"Yeah, concidences mess with your head, don't let them do that. Well, I got your name, Charlie, which I suppose is short for Carlos or Charles."
-"Charles, yeah."
"My bad. And I've got yours, Chester. But I didn't got yours, mister."
"Eric. Eric Cañas." (Both of them shake hands, in a friendly gest.)
"Wow, what a handshake, my friend. By the way, what are you doing here, in the middle of nowhere?"
-"We are waiting."
"For what?"
"Someone has to deliver my brother a car."
"I see."
"Could we ask you the same question?"
"Sure! I'm the pacecar driver of this course. I teach other drivers to learn the course by teaching them the right racing line of the Nordschleife."
-"Cool!"
"Do you work 24/7?"
"Only when there is a race."
-"There's going to be one today, right?"
"Right. Why? You want me to teach you the ways of the Nordschleife?"
-"Would it be a problem?"
"Not at all! But you will have to pay me, you see. This is a part-time job I do for a living."
"How much would it be?"
"Five hundred dollars."
"Five hundred dollars? Are you out of your mind? I could teach him by myself."
"Seeing as how you were passed so easily back then, I wouldn't be so sure about it."
"How did you...?"
"You said you could teach him, and there are only two kind of people I know that come here to test the track: fools who want to crash, and those who are here to drive. You are a bit old to be a fool, so I guess you are a good driver. And only a good driver could drive like the Mercedes I passed before."
"...I'll pay."
"Glad to hear that. Well, there's a bit of a rule in here."
-"Rules... Oh, noooo."
"Oh, yessss. You've got to use a car for completing the track. Everyone uses the same one. A time trial, so to speak, in order to measure our drivers skills."
-"Which car?"
"I was hoping you to ask that. The car you are going to drive, is the same one your friend Eric does."
"What?!"
-"Oh, yes!"
"He is not driving my car! Oh, no!"
"Not yours per se, sir. He is driving the same model."
-"Owww."
"In stock form, of course. Well, then, if you have any questions to ask, go ahead and do them now."
"I've got one."
"Tell me."
"Can I go with him?"
"Sure, but the extra weight will only make you go slower."
-"Which are the rules for this time trial?"
"Two wheels on the track at all time, do not pass me or you will be disqualified, do not bump me, which is basically a racing rule in its own. When you slow down, I will slow down for you to keep up with me. Floor the gas, and I will do the same. My job is to guide you through the ideal line in the course, yours is to follow me only. Any more questions?"
-"Let's do this."
"Alright. I will bring the cars."

Thirteen minutes later...

36289378.jpg

"Just follow my instructions, and you should do fine."

-"Why can't I do it my way?"
"Because you will mess up! Just do what I tell you, and we will get through this track faster."

75315355.jpg

"Phew, okay. Here we go. Try and keep up with me kid, don't do anything I don't do. I hope you still remember those rules. Let's get this started!"

-"He has begun."
"What are you waiting for? Come on, give it gas!"

69520800.jpg

"Wooa! What did I taught you about smooth steering? You have already forgot everything I have told you, right?"
-"I can't drive with you screaming to my ear!"

37556231.jpg

"Listen, this corner is very important. You can gain some time if you just go full throttle here, but it depends on the car."
-"I got it."

41269179.jpg

"The very first and last sections are the most importants here. You can gain most of the time in these. Follow him carefully, he is getting away from you."
-"I'm trying to ignore you, but it is not an easy task by any means."

29990076.jpg

"Look how he gets airborne! Be careful in here, you can lose control easily if you go too fast."
-"One good advice out of ten is not so bad, Eric. Keep at it."

51012402.jpg

"Here you can go full speed, but be careful with your steering."
-"Damn, man. I can't do this with you by my side!"

77276910.jpg

"You are too close. If he slams the brakes, you are finished."
-"I will slow down a bit."
"He is closer than I expected him to be. Better speed up a bit."

The next section was pretty straightforward, but not without Eric's advices. A calm section, until we started going uphill.

27565138.jpg

"This part is going to be hard. Be careful what you do, I will leave it to you."
-"Don't worry. I was born to do this."

One minute later, I was already bored at the track. Too long, I can't believe someone can race in a place like this!

35965423.jpg

"You are getting better. I can tell you that."
-"Thanks. You are good too for your age."
"..."

43554661.jpg

-"I fear that with only one lap, I will remember little or nothing about this track."
"I lapped it only once, twice with this one, and I can tell you I've got plenty of it in my head by now."

15391921.jpg

"A straight section is up next."
-"A rest, finally."

70894340.jpg

"Okay, listen what I have to tell you."
-"What?"
"Look at the surroundings, this is very important. A 'pro' advice."
-"Tell me."

90733422.jpg

"That is the tallest tree in the zone. The one I told you before to aim for."
-"What does that mean?"
"The next corner is arguably one of the most iconic corners of the Nürburgring."
-"Which one?"

45875625.jpg

"The Karussell."
-"Damn! This is the Karussell?!"
"Yes. One of two berm-style, banked corners. Use that tree as a sign. That advice I gave you. That came from Juan Manuel Fangio. You will know the Karussell is approaching when you see it. If you win this race, you owe it to him. Good luck, you won't need my guidance through the rest of the track."

--------------

Originally, I would have ended the chapter here, due to the last comment of Eric, which I believe is full of emotion, in part to Fangio's advice, and to the fact that Eric has finally acknowledged Charlie as a full racer, allowing him to drive through the final part of the track without any advices other than trust in himself. Some may like the reference to Fangio, others may not. I gave him a special place in this chapter, in part for being proud of being Argentine like him, and in part because I thought he would perfectly simbolize the victory of skill over probabilities. This is only an optional read, but if you had to follow my advice, read it by all means, please:

Quoted directly from Wikipedia:

In 1957 Fangio returned to Maserati, who were still using the same iconic 250F which Fangio had driven at the start of 1954. Fangio started the season with a hat-trick of wins in Argentina, Monaco and France, before retiring with engine problems in Britain. At the next race, the German Grand Prix at the Nürburgring circuit, Fangio needed to extend his lead by six points to claim the title with two races to spare. From pole position Fangio dropped to third behind the Ferraris of Hawthorn and Collins but managed to get past both by the end of the third lap. Fangio had started with half-full tanks since he expected that he would need new tyres half-way through the race. In the event Fangio pitted on lap 13 with a 30-second lead, but a disastrous stop left him back in third place and 50 seconds behind Collins and Hawthorn. Fangio came into his own, setting one fastest lap after another, culminating in a record-breaking time on lap 20 a full eleven seconds faster than the best the Ferraris could do. On the penultimate lap Fangio got back past both Collins and Hawthorn, and held on to take the win by just over three seconds. With Musso finishing down in fourth place, Fangio claimed his fifth title. This performance is often regarded as the greatest drive in Formula One history, but it was to be Fangio's last win.

End of quote.

Without anything further to say, enjoy third and last part of Chapter 13 - The Never Ending Green Hell. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did making it.

--------------

Continues in Part C.

Last edited:
Part C

Back at the starting line at Nürburgring...

"He hasn't returned yet. I'm starting to get worry."
-"Thanks for waiting, Chester."
"How did you guys do?"
"Perfect. Charlie has learned a lot in the past year."
-"I owe it to you, Eric. You taught me everything I know."
"Alright, boys. I have good and bad news for you."
"What happened?"
"Do you want the good news first or the bad news?"
-"The bad news first."
"You can't compete in today's race. The field was of six drivers, and those spots are already filled."
-"Damn!"
"And the good news?"
"A driver won't be able to come. He broke his leg after he fell off the stairs."
"That's bad luck."
-"So, I will be able to race after all?"
"With one condition."
-"Now what?"
"Your car has to be a BMW. It is a manufacturer race. A demonstration of BMW power. They have already reserved the track for testing purposes."
"In the way of a race."
"Sure. If you have to test the cars, why not just race them?"
-"We've got a problem about the car being a BMW."
"Why's that?"
-"I don't actually know what car am I gonna get."
"W-well, I think we actually do now."
-"What...?"

45958431.jpg

36626528.jpg

10273111.jpg

-"Oh, my, GOD!"
"We've got a sports car, oh yeah baby!!"
"Unbelievable."
"I thought you would like it."
-"Like it? I love it, Conan! Thank you, thank you very much!"
"Conan? Conan, Adams?"
"Luca? Is it you?"
"Conan, sir, I'm glad to see you again!"

From there on, it was all happiness and joy. I had never been so happy before, not even with my Elise. But still, it has a special place in my heart that no other car will ever replace. Everything was were it had to be, and until the moment of the race, I had no worries in my mind.

"That is a M3 CSL, right?"
"Yes, Winston was so gentle, that he allowed Charlie use one of his most prized cars."
-"What is the difference between the normal one, and this one?"
"There's the long explanation, and the short one."
-"Keep it short."
"Reduced weight, around 200kg. Increased power output, at 360hp, and sharped handling characteristics than the standar M3. CSL stands for Coupe Sport Lightweight. It will not be your Elise in terms of lightweightness, but for a car its size, its light enough. Treat it with care, you will have to give it back when you leave."
"There's going to be a race today, Conan."
"Yes, Winston's boys told me about it."
"Charlie is going to race."
"Really? I thought the grid was full."
"One of the drivers had an accident."
"What a shame... But well, this is your chance, Charlie."
-"I won't lose with this car."
"Did you got the chance to drive the track?"
-"Yes, Luca taught me the racing line."
"Perfect. Then, let's wait until the time comes."

Two hours later, the place was covered with the almighty BMW Power Luca told us about. But one car, particularly, stand out from the rest of them. A BMW M5, as Luca said. Especially tuned by BMW, he said, to prove that the M5 is faster than most people thought it would be. But there was a catch. That car would be piloted by a different driver than the rest. The rest of the drivers were trained to lose with style. That way, the M5 would prove to be superior, but as I said, it was all a mere theater.

45927878.jpg

"That is the first one Charlie will have to pass. An M3 GTR, with higher performance that the rest of the field, except of course the M5. The driver is just an amateur, as I said."

42772053.jpg

"The next one is another M3 CSL. More of the same."

81189716.jpg

"A normal M3. This one will have a bad time on the field."

12584321.jpg

"Now this is different. The M Coupe is a shooting-brake styled car."

81551103.jpg

"And that one, my friends, is the main star of this show. The M5. We will test how fast it is against Charlie's new M3."
"Charlie will win. No doubt about it."

22642931.jpg

"It has begun."
"Remember to follow the line, Charlie! Make us proud of you!"
-"This is it! Alright, show me what you've got!"

49438335.jpg

"What the hell? He is speeding up. Maybe he is just faking it, to make it a little more real."
-"This... is horrible. I mean, the car feels great, but the guy in front of me..."

76560168.jpg

-"He just can't drive. I've got to worry about in testing the car than in winning. After all, I know I will win."

35116342.jpg

-"Now I'm bored. Out of my way!"
"He is serious!"

18092898.jpg

95089471.jpg

56567452.jpg

"He's right beside me! He will crash me!"

24245381.jpg

-"What was that Eric told me before? Oh, yeah. To pass on the outside."

20559059.jpg

-"See you later, dude. I've got an M5 to catch."
"He's no amateur. They told us that only the M5 had a trained driver."

44670293.jpg

-"Now, if I could get my right tires off the grass, that would be great."

44650410.jpg

-"I've got a trio of BMWs to pass, and I'm just starting to get an idea on how does this car handles."

20734179.jpg

"You passed the GTR? Well, you better end it now, 'cause if you go on like this, we all won't get paid because of you!"

32729283.jpg

-"Rumble on the left, tarmac on the right."

19480108.jpg

-"Gotcha!"
"Damn!"
"He's coming for me!"

44006194.jpg

"He got me..."
-"Alright, two to go."

61217055.jpg

-"Now's my chance for a forward pass."

81883284.jpg

"Oh, crap... There's goes my two-thousand dollars check..."

63278498.jpg

-"Perfect! Now I just have to deal with the M5, and I'm set!"

48951310.jpg

-"But the question is, where the hell is he? :confused:"

25208196.jpg

"Uhh, okay. With everyone else behind, I just got to get there by a large margin, then I will get my money."

14913839.jpg

-"He can't be far, I mean, we just started the race, and I'm getting smoked?"

93975203.jpg

-"I can hear him. He is close, but I don't see him yet."

20381266.jpg

-"I see it! I see the M5! I am catching him!"
"That sound... The CSL? What is he doing here?"

23863401.jpg

"Yes, it is the CSL. I wasn't informed about this change of plans."
-"I just have to keep the rythmn, and I will catch him in no time."

39628220.jpg

-"Whenever I turn, I can't see him. It just gives me the creeps to think that at every corner, I'm losing him."

14977405.jpg

-"But at the straights, I feel the hope returning!"
"He is fast. No amateur can do that. Definitely he doesn't know about our deal with BMW."

72265272.jpg

"If I don't win this race with a margin, it's over. We won't get our money. I have to win at all costs!"
-"He is speeding up. Now he is driving seriously."

98750177.jpg

"This section is mine. The second longest straight until the last section of Nürburgring."
-"This is tough. Before, I was confident that passing him would be easy, but now things are getting harder. He is obviously a trained driver. Not sure if he is a pro, but he is certainly someone who has spent time learning to drive that M5. But until we reach the last section of the track, I will have to stay here in the back, and follow him, catching his whole drag. Of course, I still have to learn to master the M3, which is not easy task, considering its higher weight compared to my Elise. Now that I think of it, how may it be already?"

38668653.jpg

"You ain't passing here."
-"Damn, he blocked me. If this car was smaller, it would have been my chance to lead."

74688106.jpg

-"I believe we are getting closer."
"I've got to win this race. If not, this time I'm wasting here will be in vain!"

98576388.jpg

-"Yes! We are there, I can already see it!"

58525226.jpg

-"The tallest tree! The Karussell is up next!"
"From now on, things will get interesting."

97205819.jpg

"Come on! Let's see what you can do!"
-"He is going faster than me."

58103323.jpg

"Probably you think I have driven here before, right? But the truth is that I haven't. That was to keep things realist. Had I know the course at its full extent, then I would obliterate the rest of the field."
-"Dammit! This guy drives like he's on rails!"

22989309.jpg

"The guys of BMW then thought that, if I drove with no knownledge of the course, then the race would be more realist!"
-"There's no way he can be that fast. He has raced here before, no doubt about it!"

33238524.jpg

"So, don't feel bad, whoever you are. You don't know the course, just like me. The only difference between you and I, other than our cars, is our skill. And mind you, I have a higher skill than you do!"
-"I will lose if I don't do something... But what can I do?"

90886141.jpg

-"Eric allowed me to race through here with my own instincts. I can't fail him!"

65562526.jpg

"Just don't try anything stupid. You had better stay behind, so you can at least expect what is coming by just looking at me."

98790340.jpg

-"In this last section, there are a few places where the car gets airborne. This is one of them."

13500316.jpg

-"This is another one of them. But why am I thinking these kind of things now?"

79810555.jpg

-"After all, the M5 is the one I have to worry about! And this M3 will help me beat him!"

28263184.jpg

"I'm pretty sure we are almost at the end. Or close to it."
-"I can beat him. I am able to, I just don't know how, but I can do it."

13260892.jpg

-"That was the second, berm-styled corner. That means the straight is just around the corner. Really."
"Let's see... We should be close to the straight, according to this map they gave me."

27419798.jpg

"Yup, the map was right."
-"There it is."

83938005.jpg

"The last straight of Nürburgring."
-"My last chance of passing lies here."

93012765.jpg

45765560.jpg

"He's catching my drag... This is his last chance to pass, so it's reasonable that he will try to gain as much speed right now."
-"I will do it."
"But through the left or through the right?"

99369343.jpg

"Through the left!"
-"Come on!"

96777028.jpg

"He is going for it! The M3 is at full speed!"
-"I just need to get ahead, just enough for me to block him!"

10715769.jpg

15552904.jpg

-"I did it!"
"Step away! I have already begun to steer!"

62788476.jpg

"Damn!"
-"He bumped me..."

21208277.jpg

69429573.jpg

"I'm sorry I did that. It was not my intention..."

97113247.jpg

"Here they come!"
"Who's first?! Tell me!"

40724952.jpg

"Charlie is first! He made it!"
"Yes! Yes!"
"I knew he could do it!"
"That's my boy right there. Well done."

81099628.jpg

-"...Thank you..."

66609926.jpg

"I have never driven that quickly before in my life and I don't think I will ever be able to do it again".
—Fangio after the 1957 German GP.

In memory of "El Maestro"(June 24, 1911 - July 17, 1995).

The End

"Euro Challenge" Volume finale. Continues in Volume 2.

Last edited:
dude holy cow. That was freaking amazing. :cheers: From florida to argentina. cheers with love. 👍 on the chapter. it was worth the long wait.

^ Wow, incredible new Chapter!

Thanks, man. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

dude holy cow. That was freaking amazing. :cheers: From florida to argentina. cheers with love. 👍 on the chapter. it was worth the long wait.

At first, I was afraid you were going to say "moar" or something like that, which would have render me mad, because this wasn't easy at all, and if you treated it like the rest of the chapters, this would have been the definite end :lol:

Congratulations on the excellent chapter, Codename L 👍 👍 👍..

Best wishes,

I'm glad you have returned, S-Line! I missed you a lot :( Luckily you are back, and you can be sure that these chapters are carefully redacted to meet your interests :D

I'm glad you have returned, S-Line! I missed you a lot :( Luckily you are back, and you can be sure that these chapters are carefully redacted to meet your interests :D

Thank you very much :).. Ooh.. I missed you a lot, too and Euro Challenge, too :(.. I can not be sure about that, I am sure about that ;)..

Best wishes,

I'm feeling mixed emotions this time... i'm glad that Charlie won :cheers:, but i'm sad that Euro Challenge is at an end :(. But seriously, that was excellent, and what a swansong... beating an M5 isn't easy! :)

-Macca

Back