carracerptp Messages 4,609 United States Messages carracerptp Mar 16, 2012 #1 Just need a UCD car with some miles, will trade for any premium car (up to 999.999cr). I have some gear and tickets as well.
Just need a UCD car with some miles, will trade for any premium car (up to 999.999cr). I have some gear and tickets as well.
carracerptp Messages 4,609 United States Messages carracerptp Mar 16, 2012 #3 ImTheZobi any car from UCD with miles? ill trade you Click to expand... Yes, any Volvo from the UCD. What do you want?
ImTheZobi any car from UCD with miles? ill trade you Click to expand... Yes, any Volvo from the UCD. What do you want?
ImTheZobi Messages 776 Messages Slipknom Mar 16, 2012 #4 well i can get it for you, i dont have it yet. umm...do you have mattes or tickets?
carracerptp Messages 4,609 United States Messages carracerptp Mar 16, 2012 #5 ImTheZobi well i can get it for you, i dont have it yet. umm...do you have mattes or tickets? Click to expand... Sorry, I just got now ( the Volvo Estate '88 ). Sorry for wasting your time, if you want you can send my a friend request and I can send you a matte black.
ImTheZobi well i can get it for you, i dont have it yet. umm...do you have mattes or tickets? Click to expand... Sorry, I just got now ( the Volvo Estate '88 ). Sorry for wasting your time, if you want you can send my a friend request and I can send you a matte black.