VOTE for Best Japanese Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 152 comments
  • 5,138 views

VOTE FOR BEST JAPANESE CAR

  • Honda S2000

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infiniti M-Class

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda Bongo Friendee

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda Cosmo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda RX-8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi Starion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki Cultus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota/Lexus Aristo/GS300

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota Camry

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota Celica 1600 GT

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    82
  • Poll closed .
I had pictures of the track day, but as they were given to me by other people, they're mostly of my car... :lol: ...too bad I lost a lot of them with my old laptop.

Ok, this took too darn long... had to search, as they had no pics on their forums.

http://samurairex.multiply.com/photos/album/2



We were all drooling over this quaint old car. At least, those of us who recognized it as something special. May have been wrong about the mudflaps, but the period foglights are a nice touch.
 
God I love that car! I think all Mitsubishi Rallycars, are badass. Specially that one and the Starion!
 
I was thinking about the older early 70s lancers with the 1.6l but thats a nice car to.
 
Back