Vroom Vroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 14 comments
  • 850 views
Messages
16,737
England
Southampton, UK
Messages
Pebb--
Messages
Pebb
Lets start talking about this new Car show, which will be on Sky One. And it starts on Sky One, on the 11th April guys.
 
A good first ep, best bit in that ep must of been the Lexus RX400H getting driven against the clock and getting some tests done buds.
 
Excellent show, 3 thumbs up 👍👍👍, (I'm a mutant) I reckon the rollerblader vs. Roller car was best, next week it's Rocky Robin v Reliant Robin
 
I missed it, though the title doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would make me go out of my way to watch it, I'll have to see what it's like since you both said it's decent.
 
Worst motoring show since Petrolheads.
 
Then again, :lol:, I'll have to see it to make my own mind up, but why call a show Vroom Vroom.
 
The best bit of Vroom Vroom, was Lisa Rogers in that small skirt & those fishnets!! :sly:
It was ok, i will watch it again. But it certainly isnt Top Gear or Fifth Gear.

Is one of the presenters Steve Coogans brother?? his last name was Coogan. Whoever he is, he is Mr Dreary!!
 
The new series started yesterday.
 
It did? Crap! I thought it was next week
 
I might be bothered if I thought the show was any good.
 
If I had to say, which British car show is most likely to be first filmed in HD, then I would say it has to be Vroom Vroom. Which would then be followed by Top Gear.
 
If I had to say, which British car show is most likely to be first filmed in HD, then I would say it has to be Vroom Vroom.

So you can see how lame it is in 12 times more detail?
 
Back