VRR 2015 Year End EventOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 7 comments

What event would you like to see VRR organize for its End of 2015 event?

• Spa 6 Hours (with LMP1, LMP2, and LMGTE)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eva

Founder of VRR
Premium
United States
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
BlackRose_Atomic
Entry List
TBD
Technical Regulations
TBD

Last edited:
If enough people request it, the GT3 races will become GT3 and GT300 multi class races.

2015 VRR Year End Event will be an Indianapolis 500 Mile Race.

2015 VRR Year End Event will be an Indianapolis 500 Mile Race.
Okay Then. I have a question: can't X2014 Standard have the stock power instead of 450 BHP? I already have tried this car with stock power and it handles very well in my opinion.

Okay Then. I have a question: can't X2014 Standard have the stock power instead of 450 BHP? I already have tried this car with stock power and it handles very well in my opinion.
Because IndyCars don't have that much power in them. And there isn't any tuning which means that the transmission would be too short.

Because IndyCars don't have that much power in them. And there isn't any tuning which means that the transmission would be too short.
Well, a friend of mine told me that the X2014 Standard is inspired into a Indy Car. I have made a research and found that the current Indy Cars have 550 BHP.

Anyways, at what time (in EST) are you planning to do this?

Well, a friend of mine told me that the X2014 Standard is inspired into a Indy Car. I have made a research and found that the current Indy Cars have 550 BHP.

Anyways, at what time (in EST) are you planning to do this?
No idea on time yet.

Back