[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,134 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Finally updated some. Phillabaum, Kanaan, Graves, Michelin, Rahal, and Bourdais are DNF'd by the accident. Power is out by way of valve. Descoteau is still in but down many laps.
 
I think I'm scrapping this attempt and lowering aggression to 50. Only 8 on track at lap 30.
 
I like what I see :mischievous:
 
Finally updated some. Phillabaum, Kanaan, Graves, Michelin, Rahal, and Bourdais are DNF'd by the accident. Power is out by way of valve. Descoteau is still in but down many laps.

Me, crashing? Nothing new, I'll move on.
 
Nerfed everyone down...take two...
 
In the AI options, there should be a non-Smurfybug mode. :lol:
 
I'd like to use Charlie Kimball's car for my paint scheme if need be since none of my teams cars are painted I'll switch us to Chevy.
 
I'd like to use Charlie Kimball's car for my paint scheme if need be since none of my teams cars are painted I'll switch us to Chevy.
There's still four months left before we seriously have a go. I literally just got the game working 24 hours ago. Be patient. We'll all be using our own schemes when the season starts. I've just been running a bunch of tests.
 
There's still four months left before we seriously have a go. I literally just got the game working 24 hours ago. Be patient. We'll all be using our own schemes when the season starts. I've just been running a bunch of tests.
I know. I'm patient just saying that's what I wanna use.
 
I know. I'm patient just saying that's what I wanna use.
You wouldn't be able to switch to Chevy anyways. It's full.
 
Figured out the tracks and ran the first road course test at none other than St. Pete. @Michelin took the win after Justin Wilson grabbed pole.
 
I submitted my ratings so i hope ther good also on the names front and my 3 am creativeness go with Alex Rivera
 
Last edited:
I'm super excited for some of the races on the calendar. Should be great from the tests so far.
 
Well, haven't we been busy... It seems that the racing still needs some fine tweaking, but so far so good, I reckon.

And if we want to go for name picking, I'll be Nico Aleixo (Since there's already a Acosta, I can't pick my own last name, too much similarities :lol:)...
 
Form submitted as promised.

Josh Steele will be the name too, if I understand what we're doing correctly. :dopey:
 
Since we're picking our mainly real life names, I might as well reveal my real name as Gary Slater for use by the #10 in this series.
 
Since we're picking our mainly real life names, I might as well reveal my real name as Gary Slater for use by the #10 in this series.
When we have our actual race cars for the season, I'll be using GTP IDs only.
 
Oh, I won? Niiice! :D

If you want to use my real name Angel, no problem in that.
 
Oh, I won? Niiice! :D

If you want to use my real name Angel, no problem in that.
Same, I don't mind if you use my real name.
 
Got myself situated for the weekend in Florida, and ran a trial race in Kentucky. Going to be an exciting race for sure.
 
Got myself situated for the weekend in Florida, and ran a trial race in Kentucky. Going to be an exciting race for sure.
Post updates like last night! I liked it :p
 
Unless I'm regulated to still being Kuni's stepsister, you can put down my name as Dean Cruz.
 
So, our VRR ranks look like this...
#4: Ivan Acosta
#5: Mohammad Ahmed
#7: Evangeline Porter
#9: Owen Gilliland
#14: Jacob Phillabaum
#20: Paul Del Prete
#22: Jacob Descoteau
#24: Jacob Gregory
#39: Ryan Perlstein
#41: Kathryn Graves (Clayton's IRG teammate whom I despise. I think we see my plan...)
#77: Stephanie Porter (My sister. She's helping me organize this behind the scenes so why not?)
#79: Brian Glover
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a
#96: Clayton Hardy
#98: Matheus Michelin
#99: Sakura Ishiibashi (Kuni's step sister. We needed the cannon fodder.)
#00: Alexis Rainsford (Nas, you are a coward.)
Late to the party, but..

Are we using our full names, right? Well then.. Alan Joseph Herrera Gutierrez..

Just put me as Alan Herrera.
 
Back