Driver: #5 - Smurfybug
Engine: Audi
Sponsor: M.L.P
Schedule: Full-Time

Driver: #2 - Tbwhhs
Engine: Audi
Sponsor: Speed Energy Drinks

@BRRT_Angel I would like to have that #14 for your team of that is fine with you

Black Rose Racing Team
WaReAgLe1997
Sponsored by Sprite
That is fine.
I'm interested. Is the #97 available? I see it in the OP but without a name.
It has been reserved by Cherokee Motorsports. Not much I can do at the moment unless he surrenders the number.
I'd like to sign up.

AudiMan2011
Team- Ecurie Ecosse
Engine- Audi
Sponsor- Johnnie Walker (Primary), Chivas Regal & Tennent's Lager (Secondary)
Gotcha.
I'll sign up again as I hadn't signed up on correct form.

Harsk100
Team- Harsk World Motorsports
Engine- Peugeot
Sponsor- Peugeot Sport and HWM
Peugeot is not an engine supplier. Please read the OP.
Well then I should update Perl Speed:

Entry-

Perl Speed GP
catamount39
Engine, Chevy
Sponsors, Operation Lifesaver and GE

I can't wait to paint this thang! :D
Gotcha.
Team: Legacy Racing
Driver: #92 - trobes29
Engine: Chevy
Sponsor: Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola is already taken as a sponsor.

That is fine.

It has been reserved by Cherokee Motorsports. Not much I can do at the moment unless he surrenders the number.

Gotcha.

Peugeot is not an engine supplier. Please read the OP.

Gotcha.

Coca-Cola is already taken as a sponsor.
What about YouTube?

It's yours.

I saw that afterwards and the OP reflects that.
Could you give me an example of a livery which follows the criteria?

• a) Each car must have the car number on the nose of the car and on the sides of the rear wings behind the tires.
  • 2b) Each car must have the series contingency logo under the roll bar of the car. This is located directly behind the driver.
  • 2c) Engine supplier logos must be placed on the nose of the car below the car number and on the engine cover itself besides the fuel intake.
2d) GTPlanet IDs must be present on the rear wing of the car. It must be easy to spot.

Is because it is a little harder for me to meet this criteria.

• a) Each car must have the car number on the nose of the car and on the sides of the rear wings behind the tires.
  • 2b) Each car must have the series contingency logo under the roll bar of the car. This is located directly behind the driver.
  • 2c) Engine supplier logos must be placed on the nose of the car below the car number and on the engine cover itself besides the fuel intake.
2d) GTPlanet IDs must be present on the rear wing of the car. It must be easy to spot.

Not all of it has been released yet, such as the series logo and template. That is coming in a week or two and I'll have an example hopefully to give for reference.

Typical real DW12 livery:
27car-ufd2014-01-09-a.png

Replace what sponsor name would go on the rear wing IRL with your GTP ID and you're good to go.

Typical real DW12 livery:
27car-ufd2014-01-09-a.png

Replace what sponsor name would go on the rear wing IRL with your GTP ID and you're good to go.
Okay guys. 👍
Almost exactly like that, only we don't have that many sponsors to stickerbomb with.

Also, we have 25 drivers committed to teams and three free agents. It is possible to have more than 26 full time drivers signed up, but only 26 will qualify for races. What that means is qualifying heats will determine the initial grid and then standard weekend procedure will apply.

Almost exactly like that, only we don't have that many sponsors to stickerbomb with.

Also, we have 25 drivers committed to teams and three free agents. It is possible to have more than 26 full time drivers signed up, but only 26 will qualify for races. What that means is qualifying heats will determine the initial grid and then standard weekend procedure will apply.
Why can't you guys qualify more than 26 drivers?

Angel, as we are Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing, should we each have a Coca-Cola related scheme?

Is Clayton the owner? I just sent him a pm.
Yes he is.
Angel, as we are Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing, should we each have a Coca-Cola related scheme?
That is purely up to you guys individually. vetteman picked Sprite, but I don't know. I have an idea if we pick up someone for our Indy only entry.
So do you want to make it close to the real Indy Car Series. ;)
Precisely.

How many sponsors can we pick?

From the OP:
1) Each driver must have a different available primary sponsor. The only time primary sponsors can be shared are when the sponsor is a team sponsor. This must be reflected in the team name. Examples: BK Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, Red Bull Cheever Racing...
2) Sponsors will be recorded in the OP next to the drivers they belong to.
3) Car colors must match the sponsors on the car. Having SubWay as a sponsor but having a purple or red chassis is a no go.
4) Asides from the primary sponsor, each car must have the series logo on it, which will be supplied to everyone in a proper format. Cars may also have up to 2 associate sponsors.

From the OP:
1) Each driver must have a different available primary sponsor. The only time primary sponsors can be shared are when the sponsor is a team sponsor. This must be reflected in the team name. Examples: BK Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, Red Bull Cheever Racing...
2) Sponsors will be recorded in the OP next to the drivers they belong to.
3) Car colors must match the sponsors on the car. Having SubWay as a sponsor but having a purple or red chassis is a no go.
4) Asides from the primary sponsor, each car must have the series logo on it, which will be supplied to everyone in a proper format. Cars may also have up to 2 associate sponsors.
For example, My primry livery has the Audi Sport logo. Then the Secondary livery must have a different logo, right?

For example, My primry livery has the Audi Sport logo. Then the Secondary livery must have a different logo, right?
It doesn't. You don't need to have two liveries. It's just an option. You're using Audi Sport. You could just be the Silver Surfer all season.

So already two girls in the series. Are we aiming for 2011 female numbers or no?
Would be nice but I have no clue and with numbers where they are already in terms of drivers, head hunting isn't a priority. Definitely would be cool, but who knows.

Back