[VRR][B-SPEC] 2018 VRR Rolex GT Endurance Championship

• Thread starter Eva
  • 229 comments
Not sure what Marc VDS is and we are using the Walden because that was what was found.
Marc VDS is a racing team, but I'm assuming that @aarror just wants to replicate this livery on his car.

2010_Ford_MustangMarcVDSGT32.jpg

Folspourt Racing Livery Reveal at a Carolina Motorsports Park Track Day

The Folspourt Team arrived at Carolina Motosports Park during one today's track day session. Many heads turned as the team truck rolled in with both of the cars. Many gathered around where they had set themselves up and had both cars under covers in the pit lane. At exactly 11:00 AM, they pulled the covers off and cameras started flickering photos of the new cars.

MOMO1.png

Groupama 1.png

The car they are using for this season is the new Renault R.S. 01. The #77 had Groupama sponsors and colors wrapping the car while the #78 had MOMO sponsors and colors. "I'm very happy with the way the cars came out." driver of the #77, Fonzi Kilo, commented. "Can't wait to show the competition who's really the boss out on the track."

MOMO2.png

"Absolutely lovely cars!" the second driver, Carter Bjorn, commented. "Even if we aren't the best this season, we'll do it while still looking good!"

Groupama 3.png

"Hmmm. Sure, I guess they look decent." driver of the #78, Ruri Makinen, commented on her team's cars. "Don't really care about that though. You can't win races with just a good livery."

MOMO3.png

"Very well done pieces of art." second driver of the #78, Lui Merani, commented on the cars. The lines of the livery design fit the car's shape very well. I am happy."

Groupama 2.png

We'll have more news on the VRR GT series and the Folspourt team coming very soon, so stay tuned!

This one actually, but in those colours
Rules say you can't adopt a real life team name. As long as you keep from doing that, I really don't care.

Rules say you can't adopt a real life team name. As long as you keep from doing that, I really don't care.
I hope you realize, whatever car the Mustang is supposed to be, it autocorrected to Walden, which wasn't an option in the template. :sly:

I meant Saleen. Never noticed.

Allstar Racing Unveils 2017 VRR GT Program

After a couple days of testing in the California sun, Allstar Racing held a press event at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to unveil it's 2017 VRR GT program. And when the covers came off the car, there were some surprised faces.
Bentley1.png

Instead of the Mustang many had expected, the team instead would be using a Bentley Continental GT3. "Bentley were worried they wouldn't have any representation on the grid so they approached us about a potential program. Once we tested the car it was an easy choice, despite it's size the Bentley is a very nimble machine." Commented driver Aaron Van der Linden.
Bentley2.png

Driving the #27 will be VRR Indycar race winner Aaron Van der Linden and German teenager Weiss Hockenheim, who dominated the Formula Atlantic and Porsche Cup ranks in 2016. The Bentley will be a big change for both drivers, so expectations are for 2017 to be a learning season. "We're, um, just looking to fight for a top 10 to start" stuttered a very shy Hockenheim. Overwhelmed by the media crowds, she didn't say much during the presentation.
Bentley3.png

The team will carry primary sponsorship from Playsport Games, and their newest product "Motorsport Manager". The team will also be supported by Mobil 1, Philips, Sparco, and Breitling. "I'm stoked we're partnered with Playsport games, I'm loving Motorpsort Manager!" said Aaron Van der Linden. "And after the 2016 Indycar season I think you'll all agree I need as much practice as I can get!" He added with a grin.

With the season right around the corner Allstar Racing will be continuing it's testing program in California, heading to Sonoma for a few days before the cars are shipped out to Paul Ricard.
Livery: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7n38xdn1h4lo9x/Allstar+VRR.zip Genstring 12400000

Stating current position of the series as of right now. Currently I have 2 cars of about 39 registered. The deadline for schemes to make the first race of the season is January 31st. If that is missed, then the deadline gets pushed back to February 28th and the calendar is backed up a month. If that deadline is missed with less than 24 cars received, then the series' inaugural season will be pushed back to 2018 to give everyone ample time to get their cars sent in.

Stating current position of the series as of right now. Currently I have 2 cars of about 39 registered. The deadline for schemes to make the first race of the season is January 31st. If that is missed, then the deadline gets pushed back to February 28th and the calendar is backed up a month. If that deadline is missed with less than 24 cars received, then the series' inaugural season will be pushed back to 2018 to give everyone ample time to get their cars sent in.

I'll send my cars this weekend.

I've just gotten a brainwave to get my cars done for this series and for the Super GT series so gonna get on that. Right after the Grand Tour...

#23 Tyrrell Racing Team SRT Viper GT3-R
Tire Supplier: Michelin
Primary Sponsor: Total
Driver 1 : Earl Bamber (NZL)
Driver 2 : Ronald Walker (NZL)

#24 Tyrrell Racing Team SRT Viper GT3-R
Primary Sponsor: Elf
Driver 1 : Xander James (AUS)
Driver 2 : Jeremy van der Zee (NLD)

#23 Tyrrell Racing Team SRT Viper GT3-R
Primary Sponsor: Total
Driver 1 : Earl Bamber (NZL)
Driver 2 : Ronald Walker (NZL)

#24 Tyrrell Racing Team SRT Viper GT3-R
Primary Sponsor: Elf
Driver 1 : Xander James (AUS)
Driver 2 : Jeremy van der Zee (NLD)
Added to entry list.

Also, with the first deadline for cars approaching pretty quickly, it's very apparent that we may not make the February deadline at all. As I said before, 24 cars are mandatory for a race to take place, and the cars in bold are the ones I have in my possession, which is 8 total. With the deadline being backed up to February, the race at Circuit of the Americas will be removed. I know some people have not even requested theirs made by anyone, which I am guilty of as well. So, I'm tagging everyone who has not already sent theirs in. Deadline is now February 28th.
  1. #3 Impulse Racing Audi R8 LMS @Sakura
  2. #4 PWRBand Team Nismo UK Nissan GT-R GT3 @Suzumiya
  3. #5 Swift Autosport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 @Smurfybug
  4. #6 TRB Motorsports Lamborghini Huracan GT3 @tbwhhs
  5. #7 Black Rose Racing Ferrari 488 GT3 @Angel
  6. #8 Red Stallion Motorsports Ferrari 488 GT3 @nascarfan1400
  7. #9 TRB Motorsports Lamborghini Huracan
  8. #13 TBA Racing TBD* @PinkKitty13
  9. #14 Red Stallion Motorsports Ferrari 488 GT3
  10. #17 Team Pezzarinho McLaren 650S GT3
  11. #18 Team Pezzarinho McLaren 650S GT3
  12. #19 Cat Devil Racing SRT Viper GT3 @KuniKino****a
  13. #21 Impulse Racing Audi R8 LMS
  14. #22 Okuma Motorsports Chevrolet Corvette C7.R @GTRacer22
  15. #23 Tyrrell Racing Team SRT Viper GT3-R
  16. #24 Tyrrell Racing Team SRT Viper GT3-R
  17. #25 R.R.R Dragon Rivals Chevorlet Corvette C7.R @RESHIRAM5
  18. #27 Allstar Racing Bentley Continental GT3
  19. #29 Okuma Motorsports Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
  20. #32 Team Racerworkz BMW Z4 GT3 @RACECAR
  21. #33 Team Racerworkz BMW Z4 GT3
  22. #34 Apex Racing Jaguar XKR-S GT3 @Eh Team
  23. #35 Apex Racing Jaguar XKR-S GT3
  24. #40 McGill Racing Alfa Romeo 8C GT3
  25. #44 PWRBand Team Nismo UK Nissan GT-R GT3
  26. #48 Polaris Motorsports Mercedes AMG GT3 @amaterasu
  27. #50 Swift Autosport Aston Martin Vantage GT3 @swiftsmith
  28. #55 Perl-Speed GP Aston Martin Vantage GT3 @catamount39
  29. #56 Perl-Speed GP Aston Martin Vantage GT3
  30. #57 Scuderia Rabia Furiosa McLaren 650S GT3 @DcrRaikkonen
  31. #62 Cherokee Motorsports Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3 @Clayton Hardy
  32. #77 Folspourt Racing Team Renault R.S. 01
  33. #78 Folspourt Racing Team Renault R.S. 01
  34. #81 Black Rose Racing Ferrari 488 GT3
  35. #82 R.R.R Dragon Rivals Saleen Mustang GT3
  36. #84 Polaris Motorsports Mercedes AMG GT3
  37. #86 Sovereign Squadra Corse Italia Alfa Romeo 8C GT3
  38. #87 Sovereign Engineering Alfa Romeo 8C GT3
  39. #91 Cat Devil Racing SRT Viper GT3
  40. #96 Cherokee Motorsports Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
  41. #99 Phantom Motors Porsche 997 GT3 @Kingofweasles

Currently, I don't have any livery projects on so I may be able to take a request? Or perhaps @Angel do you want me making some generic liveries? Depends whether priority is starting February 28th or having a grid full of cars of the owners preferred design...

Also the templates don't work for me
Explain?
Currently, I don't have any livery projects on so I may be able to take a request? Or perhaps @Angel do you want me making some generic liveries? Depends whether priority is starting February 28th or having a grid full of cars of the owners preferred design...
Priority would be getting cars on the grid this year if I had a say. But that comes down to the individual team owners,

Latest Posts

Back