[VRR] B-Spec Space

What would you want to see VRR host for another B-Spec Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Japan
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
As part of the Virtual Reality Racing network, I am able to present a premier, road course focused touring car series on the NASCAR Racing 2003 Season game using elaborate mods. This series will use an Australian V8 Supercar mod that we will use for this series, the VRR International Touring Car Series. The series is B-Spec. For those that find this at random, a B-Spec series is where you reserve an entry that is driven by AI. You can create a livery, team, or both, and roleplay throughout the season. It is important to emphasize that you do not need the game in the slightest. As long as you have access to GTPlanet on a semi consistent basis, you will be fine, that and it does technically count towards your GTPlanet Racing Career if you are worried about such a thing. If you can't design cars, various people in the community would be happy, or at least able to help with that. Sit back and enjoy the fun!
Round 01: Race of Australia/Surfer's Paradise Street Circuit/81 laps/TBD 2016
Round 02: Race of New Zealand/Pukekohe Park Circuit/84 laps/TBD 2016
Round 03: Race of China/Shanghai International Circuit/44 laps/TBD 2016
Round 04: Race of Mexico/Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez/59 laps/TBD 2016
Round 05: Race of the United States/Road America/37 laps/TBD 2016
Round 06: Race of Canada/Circuit Gilles Villeneuve/55 laps/TBD 2016
Round 07: Race of Great Britain/Silverstone Circuit/40 laps/TBD 2016
Round 08: Race of France/Circuit Paul Armagnac/66 laps/TBD 2016
Round 09: Race of the Netherlands/Circuit Zandvoort/56 laps/TBD 2016
Round 10: Race of Germany/Nurburgring/46 laps/TBD 2016
Round 11: Race of Hungary/Hungaroring/55 laps/TBD 2016
Round 12: Race of Czech Republic/Automotodrom Brno/44 laps/TBD 2016
-Dates are based on when the race will be run in game. The video for that event will usually be up 7-14 days after the posted date depending on the VRR Straight Talk IndyCar Series uploading schedule.
Black Rose Racing Team-Ford
Primary Sponsors:
Coca-Cola, WWE
#7: Evangeline Porter/USA/1-12
#80: Sebastian Devereux/FRA/1-12
Cat Devil Racing-Nissan
Primary Sponsors:
Sony Computer Entertainment, Pepsi
#19: Camyron Jackson/USA/1-12
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a/JPN/1-12
Cherokee Motorsports-Holden
Primary Sponsors:
McDonald's, Cheez It
#33: Behrris Windross/USA/1-12
#96: Clayton Hardy/CHK/1-12
Far Eastern Magic Nap Society Racing-Nissan
Primary Sponsors:
Autobacs, Banamex
#4: Makoto Isshiki/JPN/1-12
#44: Yuuta Togashi/JPN/1-12
Okuma Motorsports-Holden
Primary Sponsors:
Okuma Corporation
#22: Jacob Descoteau/USA/1-12
#---: TBD/TBD/TBD
Polaris Motorsports-Mercedes
Primary Sponsors:
Alienware, Sonic Drive Thru
#17: Lucas Larese/USA/1-12
#84: Stephanie Porter/BIH/1-12
Team Christie Upton-Holden
Primary Sponsors:
TBD
#---: [Doodle]/TBD/1-12
#---: Niko Costa-Monteiro/POR/1-12
Team Kate Upton-Holden
Primary Sponsors:
DuPont
#20: Hugo Del Prete/USA/1-12
#24: Jesus Cristobal/PER/1-12

Manufacturers
Ford: 1 team for 2 cars
Holden: 4 teams for 8 cars, filled
Mercedes: 1 team for 2 cars
Nissan: 2 teams for 4 cars

FREE AGENTS:
BKGlover
#11: DcrRaikkonen
#5: Smurfybug
#13: Dcybertron
Section I. Manufacturers and Field Limits
1) Four manufacturers are available for the VRR International Touring Car Series. Those manufacturers are Ford, Holden, Mercedes, and Nissan.
2) A minimum of two cars per manufacturer must be achieved. There is a entry ceiling of 8 cars for any single manufacturer to encourage variety in the field.
3) All cars will have the same mechanical statistics throughout the grid.
4) The field size will be restricted to 24 cars among 12 teams. Each team must have two cars.
5) Each team has two cars that must have identical liveries. Car numbers can be chosen by team principals or the drivers.
6) Eligible car numbers can range from 2 to 999. Illegal numbers include the following: 0, 00, 000, 01, 001, 02, 002, 03, 003, 04, 004, 05, 005, 06, 006, 07, 007, 08, 008, 09, 009, 666. The number 1 is reserved for series champions only.
Section II. Livery Freedoms and Restrictions
1) All liveries must first and foremost pass the GTPlanet Acceptable Use Policy. Liveries that do not will be reported.
2) "MLG" liveries are prohibited. No exceptions.
3) Each team can have two primary sponsors. Those sponsors become exclusive to those cars and cannot appear anywhere else in the grid.
4) Secondary sponsors can appear anywhere on the grid on multiple cars.
5) Car numbers must be present directly behind the front wheels on the sides of the cars, on the roof of the car, and on the bonnet of the car on the upper left corner (close to the windscreen)
6) GTPlanet identification is not required to be on the cars.
7) All cars must be matched to a first and last name. If an entrant also appears in the Virtual Reality Racing Straight Talk IndyCar Series, the name used there will be used here as well. If a participant is new to Virtual Reality Racing, the first and last name has to be realistic, cannot be based on a celebrity of any kind, and cannot be opposite your actual gender.
Section III. Driver Skill Ratings
1) All competitors will have identical and flexible driver ratings to keep the field even, competitive and entertaining.
2) Driver ratings involving aggression, consistency, qualifying, finishing and road course racing will have a minimum of 60 and a maximum of 80.
3) Driver ratings involving all oval racing types will be set to 0 as minimum and maximum.
4) All pit crew ratings will be set to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 to simulate actual V8 Supercar pitstop times.
Section I. Calendar System
1) Races will have a distance of 150 miles.
2) Only one race can be held in each eligible nation.
3) Road and street courses are eligible as points paying events. Oval events can be held as a pre-season exhibition once a year only.
4) Up to 16 total events can be held in a racing year.
Section II. Points System
1) Points are awarded to drivers, teams, and manufacturers that have finishers in the top 10 of each race.
2) Points are awarded as the following: 1st-25 2nd-18 3rd-15 4th-12 5th-10 6th-8 7th-6 8th-4 9th-2 10th-1
3) Drivers earn points based on where they finish in each event for the ITCC championship.
4) Teams earn points from both of their drivers for all points paying events in the season.
5) Manufacturers earn points from the best finisher of that manufacturer for each race.
Section III. Awards
1) The VRR ITCC Championship is for the driver with the most points in the season. Tie breakers are in the order as follows: Number of wins, number of podiums, smallest number of DNFs, most pole positions.
2) The VRR ITCC Team Trophy is for the team with the highest cumulative points total of the season. Ties between teams are determined by number of wins amongst team drivers, driver with the highest points total, team with less combined DNFs.
3) The VRR ITCC Manufacturer's Cup is for the manufacturer with the highest points total of the season. Ties are broken by most wins, most podiums, most poles, fewest DNFs, and fewest retirements.
4) The VRR ITCC Pole Award is for the driver with the most pole positions of the season. Ties are broken by who achieved their first pole position the earliest.
Section I. Injuries
1) Injuries can be roleplayed depending on the thoughts of the series organizer, the VRR founder and the team in question.
2) Injuries can be serious, critical, or minor. Injuries can mean a change of drivers.
3) Participants that are banned from GTPlanet are deemed injured until they return and will be replaced by a substitute at the team principal's (or VRR if the banned person is the team principal) choice. If a participant is permanently banned from GTPlanet, the driver will be classified as killed in a criminal accident and a replacement will be brought in.
Section II. Relationships
1) Love relationships are to be prohibited unless the participants are in a real life relationship. If that is the case, the roleplaying is expected to be clean and subdued at all times. Not everyone wants or needs to see what the dark side of our imaginations look like so if that's the case, get a room. 'nuff said.

Mod and livery templates can be found here.
This series is controlled and sanctioned by Virtual Reality Racing.

Last edited:
Team: Harsk World Motorsports
GTP ID: Harsk100
Car Number: #1
Nationality: Portuguese
Rounds Entered: All

Rounds Entered: All
You're entered full time into the Straight Talk IndyCar Series. You can't be entered full time into this series. Read the OP before you post.

As a full-time driver for BRRT in the STICS, I would assume I'd drive for BRRT here as well. We'll see what Angel says. 👍

Maybe I can try to make some sense of this.

Basically if you're a full time driver in Angel's series, you can't run in this series (it would be silly to have a Pro in an Amateur race series). But if you're not a full time driver (Indy 500 only or you never signed up for Angel's series), then you can sign up for this series.

With that being said, I'm sure Jahgee wouldn't mind TKU fielding a couple cars. Anyone interested in becoming a TKU rookie?

Actually, if I read it correctly, if you are full time in the STICS, you may run up to 5 races in the HILS. Read point 3 in the "Field Limits" section.

You're entered full time into the Straight Talk IndyCar Series. You can't be entered full time into this series. Read the OP before you post.
Sorry. :(

Rounds Entered: 5

I got a question: Why do you want people signed up on Full Time of 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series season to enter just 5 rounds instead of full season of Nissan series too?

Two quick questions
  • How many rounds could I enter as a part time driver?
  • What mod in what game is this for?

Two quick questions
  • How many rounds could I enter as a part time driver?
  • What mod in what game is this for?
1) 5 rounds

And Harsk, I believe that it is set up that way because Indy Lights is a feeder series to the Indycar Series. If you're in the higher series, it would be unfair to the lower series drivers if you ran a full season of each. That, and Kuni is trying to make it as realistic as possible.

And Harsk, I believe that it is set up that way because Indy Lights is a feeder series to the Indycar Series. If you're in the higher series, it would be unfair to the lower series drivers if you ran a full season of each. That, and Kuni is trying to make it as realistic as possible.
Didn't know that. Sorry!

@KuniKino****a I have done the sign-up on the following form:

Car Number: #16
Rounds Entered: 5

If the numbers are allowed only 2-99, then I'll reserve myself a number #16.

Team: Team Kate Upton
GTP ID: @Jahgee1124
Car Number: #24
Nationality: American
Rounds Entered: 4, 5, 7, 8, 10

If they wanted to, could one of my teammates in the big series drive the car for the other 5 races?

Last edited:
Team: Team Kate Upton
GTP ID: @Jahgee1124
Car Number: #24
Nationality: American
Rounds Entered: 4, 6, 7, 8, 10

If they wanted to, could one of my teammates in the big series drive the car for the other 5 races?
Yes, it would be possible. The car number would have to remain the same for each driver sharing the entry.

Cool, you got the International races and Laguna Seca or Mid-Ohio (Whichever you prefer) for your 5, just take my registration and replace my username with yours and switch the 5 numbers in it with whatever you want to drive

Also, @Michelin & @rallymorten want to be full time in this? @Niku Driver HC if you can find another full time Straight Talk driver that wants to run this, you can have a car in TKU too that you two split

The way registration needs to be completed is like this...
Team
Car number
GTP ID
Nationality
Primary Sponsor
Rounds Entered

I'll post a link to the mod and the paint templates in the OP shortly. The templates appear to be easier than the DW12.

Back