[VRR] B-Spec Space

What would you want to see VRR host for another B-Spec Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the poll so far, a lot of people want to see a Trans Am Series. However, there are also a handful that want to see a genuine Xfinity Series and a Whelen Modified Series. Decisions, decisions.

I think Whelen would be a lot of fun to watch. I know when I get to see the race IRL there's always a lot of close racing.

A decision from VRR will come by end of the weekend. Kuni has opened up the idea of doing two series simultaneously which is currently being discussed.

Making the formal announcement this afternoon (or morning for the Americans) that the series will become the VRR 2016 International Trans Am Series. The series will use the Trans Am found found on BullRing Motorsports and will feature a much larger field size than initially expected. The series will follow partially what has been laid out by the VRR Straight Talk IndyCar Series, with the season starting at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez in Mexico City, Mexico. The grid size will be limited to 32 cars, or 16 teams of 2. Four car types are available; Corvette, Jaguar, Mustang and Viper. Each manufacturer is limited to 4 teams and 8 cars. Teams will be able to confirm if they will be going along with the change or not. Teams confirmed are:
Cat Devil Racing-Viper
Primary Sponsors: Sony, PlayStation
#19: Camyron Jackson/USA
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a/JPN
Black Rose Racing Team-Mustang
Primary Sponsors: Coca-Cola Vanilla, Apple
#7: Evangeline Porter/USA
#80: Sebastian Devereux/FRA
Cherokee Motorsports-Corvette
Primary Sponsors: Verizon Wireless, Dairy Queen
#33: Behrris Windross/USA
#96: Clayton Hardy/CHK
Polaris Motorsports-Mustang
Primary Sponsors: Alienware, Swiss Bank
#48: Lucas Larese/USA
#84: TBD
I will likely end up making a new thread since this one has undergone more changes than Michael Jackson's nose.

Hopefully this change will become the last necessary one, I understand it is all one big experiment but we do need some stabillity as well to make it work. And if we need a new thread, might as well, since this has more different identities than Doctor Who.

Also, where does one find the templates alone for the Trans Am series? I've looking through BullRing's website, but I have not found them...

Last edited:
Hopefully this change will become the last necessary one, I understand it is all one big experiment but we do need some stabillity as well to make it work. And if we need a new thread, might as well, since this has more different identities than Doctor Who.

Also, where does one find the templates alone for the Trans Am series? I've looking through BullRing's website, but I have not found them...
It's labeled as PTA on page 2 of the downloads

Compuware Motorsports-Corvette
Primary Sponsors: Compuware, XM Satellite Radio
#63: Jacob Descoteau/USA
#64: Jacob Birmingham/USA

Changed.

Last edited:
@KuniKino****a am I allowed to have the team be Corvette Racing, as it's a real life team?

If so:

Corvette Racing-Corvette
Primary Sponsors: Compuware, XM Satellite Radio
#63: Jacob Descoteau/USA
#64: Jacob Birmingham/USA
No since it wouldn't be a factory team.

If any teams have a vacancy or if any single drivers want a team mate, feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll discuss matters.

Angel, Lucas Larese (#48) is on this team... I thought that you and your sister would run the BRRT team.
No. My sister is amaterasu. We don't run the same team hardly ever.

@BRRT_Angel if I were to host the Xfinity thing using the mod, would you be okay with it. It would be based on more of the modern calendar.
As a backup plan for if Kuni's attempt falls through again, maybe. Kuni's shouldn't fail this time.

I'd like to sign my team up for this, Standard Motorsports, in a Mustang with Gulf Oil LP as sponsor. No. 43 for me and No. 44 for a TBD teammate.

In proper format

Standard Motorsports-Mustang
Primary Sponsor: Gulf Oil LP
#43: Cliff Lagueux/CAN
#44: TBD

@aarror would you like to be a part of this series and team?

I'd like to sign my team up for this, Standard Motorsports, in a Mustang with Gulf Oil LP as sponsor. No. 43 for me and No. 44 for a TBD teammate.

In proper format

Standard Motorsports-Mustang
Primary Sponsor: Gulf Oil LP
#43: Cliff Lagueux/CAN
#44: TBD

@aarror would you like to be a part of this series and team?
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. I'm involved in enough of these B-spec series already.

Back