VRR Super GT Series--Thank You EveryoneOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,633 comments

If you could make up the VRR Super GT schedule, what 9 venues would you choose?

• Total voters
One thing I've only just noticed while playing with the setup on my Garaiya, it's base weight is 1175, not 1150. You have 1150 on the OP. Soooooo, with that being said, can I have some more BHP please? :lol: đź‘Ť

One thing I've only just noticed while playing with the setup on my Garaiya, it's base weight is 1175, not 1150. You have 1150 on the OP. Soooooo, with that being said, can I have some more BHP please? :lol: đź‘Ť
I'll have to test in the coming week.
EDIT: Disregard the previous comment. The thread has a typo in it. My testing paperwork has 1,175 kg, so there won't be a change.

Hope everything is going good and getting better for everyone.

I'm doing the update now and will be getting on shortly, if anyone wants to try and run a mock unofficial session. Message me, on the other hand. Everyone have a merry Christmas and a happy New year!

Hope everything is going good and getting better for everyone.

I'm doing the update now and will be getting on shortly, if anyone wants to try and run a mock unofficial session. Message me, on the other hand. Everyone have a merry Christmas and a happy New year!
I'll also have some Fuji and Le Mans practices up Monday, Wednesday, and possibly Sunday

I would like to participate.

#21 syntorz / Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
Okay, you'll be in GT300 class. Please take into consideration that I'm still adjusting the regulations to that car and the Nissan GT-R GT3.

To all of the new drivers, please send me a PSN friend request. Also, tomorrow night I will post the dates of two pre-season events.

Due to my very messy holiday plans, obviously none of the anticipated tests happened. Now that everything is starting to chill, I can officially state that two 4 hour test sessions have been scheduled leading up to the Le Mans exhibition. One test will be at Fuji, while the other will take place at Suzuka. Official dates and times coming in the next three hours. As I sent via PSN last week, happy holidays.

As we approach New Year's 2015, I will share one of my New Year resolutions: to become champion in both GT500 and GT300 class here. Anyone like to share theirs?

The only thing I planned was to complete every Metal Gear Solid game available on PS3 inside the 12 days of christmas, or in other words between the 20th and 31st of December. As in the stories, not all the side stuff that I can come back to. So far I've done MGS1, MGS2: Sons of Liberty, MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS4: Guns of the Patriots and MGS5: Ground Zeroes. Just Peace Walker and Rising to go (not counting the original two Metal Gear games, which if I add them on to this mission I'll never get this done...)

Nice to take a break from GT6 for a bit... :D

In terms of New Year's Resolutions I haven't thought that far ahead, I'll probably just cop out with something like 'to continue being 🤬 awesome...' :cheers:

In terms of New Year's Resolutions I haven't thought that far ahead, I'll probably just cop out with something like 'to continue being 🤬 Chilton...' :cheers:

Shouldn't be too hard...

THREAD UPDATE (1.04): Added "Race Lobby Layout" section, updated the driver roster, and added a couple of rules to the "Ways of the Series" section.

STANCE ON CURRENT REGULATIONS: After doing some private testing, I am confident that the regulations are okay to progress onto the start of the season. Everyone take note that these regulations are meant to balance out the entire season, not just a couple of races, so unless you personally buy every car, make a setup for it, and race it at every venue as I have, please refrain on pointing out that your car is not fast enough, because then it wouldn't really be a car problem.

TIRE SPECIFICATIONS: I've waited to see how much the tire modelling would change for the Super GT/GT3 cars through the last update, and as it appears not much has changed, I feel certain that the following tire specifications will be sufficient. GT500 Class will be required to use racing hard tires, whereas GT300 will be required to use racing mediums. Only the tires specified will be permitted for each class.

TESTING REQUIREMENT: With the recent addition of drivers, I want to ensure that driver quality will not be an issue. Each driver needs to attend at least one of the tests scheduled as well as the exhibition. I don't want to have any doubts coming into the start of the season.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR: This too is a requirement. Go out, have fun, start out 2015 right, oh, and don't be a Chilton...I mean don't be @NinjaEvo :P I hope to see all of you guys on track rather quickly.

P.S. @NearCptNitro this is the series thread.

@NinjaEvo you do realize that making that ill fated remark about McLaren and Lewis Hamilton sealed your fate to forever be Max Chilton right? Just like @NearCptNitro will forever be Nico Rosberg and I get to be Kimi Raikkonen simply because he uses my number 7. Hardy gets to be Maldonado, @Whitetail is the resident deer, and @Windfire1010 remains to be seen as a very valid curse word lol. It'll be a lovely season.

Yeah, only difference between Chilton and myself is I can get a drive... :lol:

So since this seems to be alive and kicking after chrimbo, is there a confirmed first test date yet? :D

@NinjaEvo you do realize that making that ill fated remark about McLaren and Lewis Hamilton sealed your fate to forever be Max Chilton right? Just like @NearCptNitro will forever be Nico Rosberg and I get to be Kimi Raikkonen simply because he uses my number 7. Hardy gets to be Maldonado, @Whitetail is the resident deer, and @Windfire1010 remains to be seen as a very valid curse word lol. It'll be a lovely season.
And said resident deer runs faster than a lot of race car drivers. ;)

Yeah, only difference between Chilton and myself is I can get a drive... :lol:

So since this seems to be alive and kicking after chrimbo, is there a confirmed first test date yet? :D
Look at the OP

Back