VRR Super GT Series--Thank You EveryoneOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,633 comments

If you could make up the VRR Super GT schedule, what 9 venues would you choose?

• Total voters
To address any concerns about the scheduling of the exhibition race, it should all be done and over with before the Super Bowl starts. I wouldn't want anyone to miss the commercials.

@NinjaEvo you do realize that making that ill fated remark about McLaren and Lewis Hamilton sealed your fate to forever be Max Chilton right? Just like @NearCptNitro will forever be Nico Rosberg and I get to be Kimi Raikkonen simply because he uses my number 7. Hardy gets to be Maldonado, @Whitetail is the resident deer, and @Windfire1010 remains to be seen as a very valid curse word lol. It'll be a lovely season.
So if I randomly pull away from you all, will that mean I win some kind of bet or something? :cool:

Last edited:
My New Year's Resolution do more of this
article-2417477-1BC1A6F0000005DC-78_634x426.jpg

THREAD UPDATE (1.05): Added "Qualifying Procedure" to the OP, as well as another update to the driver roster and fixed all the typos in the car regulations. With that said, we have 7 full time GT500 drivers, as well as 6 full time GT300 drivers and a part time GT300 driver. Things are looking good on paper, now let's make this happen on track.
EDIT: Happy New Year 2015 everyone!

THREAD UPDATE (1.05): Added "Qualifying Procedure" to the OP, as well as another update to the driver roster and fixed all the typos in the car regulations. With that said, we have 7 full time GT500 drivers, as well as 6 full time GT300 drivers and a part time GT300 driver. Things are looking good on paper, now let's make this happen on track.
EDIT: Happy New Year 2015 everyone!

Awesome! So awesome I almost feel guilty for mentioning that that Gara is 1175kg, not 1150... :cheers:

Tomorrow I will be hosting some sprint races at various tracks just to get warmed up for the big stuff. My first bit of racing action in over a month.

So, GT300's the circle right? I feel like such a n00b asking this, but they're both Lexuses (Lexi?) and I can't tell which is which... :boggled:

So, GT300's the circle right? I feel like such a n00b asking this, but they're both Lexuses (Lexi?) and I can't tell which is which... :boggled:
You are correct, and correct term is just Lexus (at least where I live)

You are correct, and correct term is just Lexus (at least where I live)

Thanks! :D

Also, with the thread title saying 1 more spot for a full grid, is it not a GT500 spot? (7 500's, 8 300's atm)

Thanks! :D

Also, with the thread title saying 1 more spot for a full grid, is it not a GT500 spot? (7 500's, 8 300's atm)
No it is not. I prefer there being more GT300 drivers. That ad I am also accounting the GT300 as having 7 full time/1 part time driver.

Car additions in GT300 Class: Since GT300 is a class designed to be open to international automakers, I'll be adding a few more cars to that list later today. The goal is to make GT300 as competitive as possible, as variable as possible, and to ensure that the same car isn't being overused.

THREAD UPDATE (1.06): Added four cars to the GT300 car list, as well as revised the qualifying procedure, and finished the calendar up. I'll be on from 4-6 p.m. EST to run some practice at Le Mans.

Back