VRR Super GT Series--Thank You EveryoneOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,633 comments
  • 140,303 views

If you could make up the VRR Super GT schedule, what 9 venues would you choose?


  • Total voters
    63
Will be on around 9pm GMT. Watching my dog for the evening.
 
Going to possibly need someone to step in as caretaker tomorrow. Something has popped up and I don't know when I will have to leave for it.
 
Going to possibly need someone to step in as caretaker tomorrow. Something has popped up and I don't know when I will have to leave for it.
You alright?
 
Going to possibly need someone to step in as caretaker tomorrow. Something has popped up and I don't know when I will have to leave for it.
I might be able to take care of it. Might.
 
Hopefully all is okay and nothing bad happened. :guilty:
 
Geez.. :indiff: I wish the best for you and your family/loved ones as well. Man this year sucks... :ouch:
 
Yeah I hope everything is alright @BRRT_Angel Sad thing is it seems like bad luck has been happening before the AUEC Days.
 
Practice won't be as long as usual, but race itself will go as planned.
 
FP2 is open.
 
Unfortunately for me, due to the network delays I ran up against another commitment that would have forced me to retire before the end of the race, so chalk up a DNS for me. :( Hope things work out for the rest of you.
 
Unfortunately for me, due to the network delays I ran up against another commitment that would have forced me to retire before the end of the race, so chalk up a DNS for me. :( Hope things work out for the rest of you.
Don't worry, it's postponed.
 
Until when? I might race.
 
Well, canceling my plans today was worth nothing. Hopefully we will see a grid just as large next weekend. In my opinion, postponing is a bit silly, we had everyone there, and all we had to do was not join in all at once but I suppose that's too hard for us to contemplate.
 
Any way we could try to get it running tonight? It seems everyone is pretty content on getting it in today.
 
Well, canceling my plans today was worth nothing. Hopefully we will see a grid just as large next weekend. In my opinion, postponing is a bit silly, we had everyone there, and all we had to do was not join in all at once but I suppose that's too hard for us to contemplate.
@BRRT_Angel Gave up when Harsk by mistake joined to early
 
It's up to angel in the end but if it were me I'd see if we would still have people on board to start in a few hours.
 
As I sent over PSN, the Atlantic 250km at Daytona has been postponed to next weekend. There are network issue that plagued us for about two hours and it was becoming apparent that the fix isn't an easy one. It might easily be on my end. My PS3 has been acting up a decent bit these last two weeks, or my internet might be throwing a fit. It could be a combination of PDI laziness and my internet together. It's something I need to look at and try to solve for next weekend. Why we postponed was simple--we were looking at a quickly closing window. I was one of a few that had to fit this in before 6 p.m., which didn't look good even with the shortened qualifying. Some had to go at 5 p.m. some had to leave right at the scheduled race end. Next weekend is our best shot at doing this unless we gathered up for Labor Day, which may not be favorable.
@BRRT_Angel Gave up when Harsk by mistake joined to early
I gave up when Harsk joined, then I exited out and everything in my house gave out.
 
As I sent over PSN, the Atlantic 250km at Daytona has been postponed to next weekend. There are network issue that plagued us for about two hours and it was becoming apparent that the fix isn't an easy one. It might easily be on my end. My PS3 has been acting up a decent bit these last two weeks, or my internet might be throwing a fit. It could be a combination of PDI laziness and my internet together. It's something I need to look at and try to solve for next weekend. Why we postponed was simple--we were looking at a quickly closing window. I was one of a few that had to fit this in before 6 p.m., which didn't look good even with the shortened qualifying. Some had to go at 5 p.m. some had to leave right at the scheduled race end. Next weekend is our best shot at doing this unless we gathered up for Labor Day, which may not be favorable.

I gave up when Harsk joined, then I exited out and everything in my house gave out.
I'd vouch for a labor day race.
 
We have three options:
1) Retry at 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight.
2) Try again on Labor Day
3) Wait until next weekend.
 
I vote next weekend. 8pm EDT is out of the question for me.
 
We have three options:
1) Retry at 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight.
2) Try again on Labor Day
3) Wait until next weekend.
I want 1 but i would feel for the folks not in a USA Time Zone
 
Back