W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments
  • 111,187 views

How much horsepower should cars have?

  • 230

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 240

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 250

    Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 260

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 270

    Votes: 35 67.3%

  • Total voters
    52
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be back at it with ya all next Saturday. :dopey:

Keep looking at my pretty rear bumper. LOOOOL

Mr.M, are you going to update the points soon? :)
 
Last edited:
I'll be back at it with ya all next Saturday. :dopey:

Keep looking at my pretty rear bumper. LOOOOL

Mr.M, are you going to update the points soon? :)

Or Sakery's... :lol: I'll update them shortly.
 
Or Sakery's... :lol: I'll update them shortly.


i got on at the same time as usual, i figured nothing was happening because no one else was, no one was in the ITCC room or anything,
 
i got on at the same time as usual, i figured nothing was happening because no one else was, no one was in the ITCC room or anything,

I, personally, was 11 minutes late. I didn't think you'd be THAT prompt. My parents made me do GARDENING! :yuck:
 
Round 3:

Qualifying:
Sakery-pole-1

Race 1:
Sakery-33
damu-31
cnd-29
MrM-27
Polarbear345-25

Race 2:

Sakery-33
cnd-31
damu-29
MrM-27
Polarbear345-25


Race 3:

MrM-33
Sakery-31
Polarbear345-29
damu-27
cnd-25


Totals:

Sakery-98
Damu-87
MrM-87
cnd-85
Polarbear345-79

Current Driver's Standings

Current Team's Standings

Current Manufacturer's Standings


Some very good results from Championship Honda, and Honda as a manufacturer, in its home city of Tokyo, gained the team and the manufacturer valuable points; enough to put it in the Manufacturer's and Team's championship lead! However, the margins are VERY narrow, and the competition is fierce.
 
Last edited:
So J-S was did not attend last night what so ever? ... Was there any PSN message sent that the race was going to be delayed or to remind everyone? ...
 
So J-S was did not attend last night what so ever? ... Was there any PSN message sent that the race was going to be delayed or to remind everyone? ...

Sorry, I sent out PMs on PSN to everyone online. Joe, Norm and a few others were online but didn't come.
 
Ye well ... let's hope we get more attendance in the coming races ...
 
Thank you ... we don't want ITCC to go down cause everyone leaves ... just keep reminding new, current and former drivers to hopefully get them driving again ...
 
Thank you ... we don't want ITCC to go down cause everyone leaves ... just keep reminding new, current and former drivers to hopefully get them driving again ...

I also missed the rolex series lol, spewing thats 2 opening rounds with you guys in each series lol,

BTW thanks mel, it wasnt as hard as winning in the ITCC, i have a gift for strategy, but the peanut running the series is changing the rules to stop me from winning by more then a lap...... it was consistancy, strategy and keeping my nose clean of all incidents that got the victory for me i was half a second off the fastest lap, i started the race 6th and was leading the race by the last corner at tsukuba, then just cruised around, it was actually quite boring after lap 1, i thought some people had me covered but just stuck to my guns on the strategy, which even though i had three stops it was still better then 2 because i didnt get dropped into traffic or incidents, just wobbled around on my own lol which did the trick, but thanks
 
We actually started the event 10minutes later than normal ;)
But we went fast through the procedure (Q, Lineup, Race1, Lineup, Race2, Lineup, Race3)

Although GT5 made Damu and my Connection spin around at Race3.

@cnd: Did you test offline ??
Because the Physics are different on and offline
=> offline your way faster (that could explain your 53´s you posted and made me scary)

We where very close together and my best time was a 55.554 :D
Race3 was the tough and rough race (but always fair but hard ;)) but that´s the nature of the Sprint.
 
Although GT5 made Damu and my Connection spin around at Race3.

🤬 connection. I reckon I may have discovered what helped cause it on my end, if it was my end. Bloody brothers left thir comps on, leeching the internet straight from the source :grumpy:
 
I might rejoin this. Just looked like it was dying off. But if there's still a good amount of interest I'll be back in it. Clubman Stage 5 is one of my favorites, too bad I missed it. Looks like the Toyota was strong here, like I expected.
 
I might rejoin this. Just looked like it was dying off. But if there's still a good amount of interest I'll be back in it. Clubman Stage 5 is one of my favorites, too bad I missed it. Looks like the Toyota was strong here, like I expected.

Yeah. We're back on form. We managed to run clean for the entire round, generally. I did give cnd a little nudge while passing Damu, and Polar and Sakery had a little argey-bargey (spell?) in Race 3.
 
I was able to get 56s on mediums, so I know I would have been pretty strong here. I missed it, but oh well. What's the next race?
 
freshseth83
I was able to get 56s on mediums, so I know I would have been pretty strong here. I missed it, but oh well. What's the next race?

Nurburgring gp/d
 
Another strong track for me.
 
I was able to get 56s on mediums, so I know I would have been pretty strong here. I missed it, but oh well. What's the next race?

It's the thread title, again, Seth. :lol:
 
You got it linked to some google docs when you could just put it up in the OP. The question was already answered, again, Mel.
 
It's also in the name of the thread. I'm telling everyone, to remember to read the name of the thread, before asking which the next track is. :lol: So, yes, tree'd by Polarbear, but posting with useful information.
 
You could make it a bit easier by putting the track names up instead of having to link it to google. This is something others were saying about the first post as well.
 
There's always next season. I feel that the OP has too much info in some other series. :scared: Some people just don't read the OP.


Consider what happened yesterday in Rolex, when you gave Storm an incorrect wave-by.
 
I was just asking that to see if we could get GT to finish more laps.
 
freshseth83
You could make it a bit easier by putting the track names up instead of having to link it to google. This is something others were saying about the first post as well.

I too think that putting the schedule in he OP, it isn't hard to make a list... You have more links than tracks!
 
I need to book mark post this op, this tread is taking off fast'
 
joetruckv8
I need to book mark post this op, this tread is taking off fast'

There isn't enough time to read each post before there are 10 more!
 
I need to book mark post this op, this tread is taking off fast'

Well, it's calmer now... :scared: I feel no need to tell people to shut up, or even slow down with the number of replies.
 
Well I should be there this weekend, and with all the Bankfin testing at Nurburgring GP/F, this track is already half mapped out in my mind ...
 
Well I should be there this weekend, and with all the Bankfin testing at Nurburgring GP/F, this track is already half mapped out in my mind ...

But, none of this is online yet? :nervous: That's too bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back