W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments
  • 111,187 views

How much horsepower should cars have?

  • 230

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 240

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 250

    Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 260

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 270

    Votes: 35 67.3%

  • Total voters
    52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter Stars Tuning Garage ... Sounds perfectly snowy Canadian ... :lol:
Well I do wish you the best of luck with the garage ... Let me know when to start testing your tunes ... :sly:

Maybe WSTG will be the engineering firm maintaining the cars from J-S in ITCC ...

I have no problems with it. Most of my projects are in the refinement/testing stages. The most important one (the guy who sent me the Altezza for you) is the one I'm going to have the most trouble with.


However, I think I'll enjoy "Katja" and "Natascha" the most of the current projects in my Tuning garage. :)
 
I have no problems with it. Most of my projects are in the refinement/testing stages. The most important one (the guy who sent me the Altezza for you) is the one I'm going to have the most trouble with.


However, I think I'll enjoy "Katja" and "Natascha" the most of the current projects in my Tuning garage. :)

Well I hope they are brunettes, cause then I'll definitely test drive them :sly: ... I prefer my brunettes to my blondes ...
 
Well I hope they are brunettes, cause then I'll definitely test drive them :sly: ... I prefer my brunettes to my blondes ...

Me too. I think that Natascha will be a sassy redhead though. :)
 
I'll be making one final start this weekend. Hoping it'll go well.
 
I'll be making one final start this weekend. Hoping it'll go well.

Welcome back Lancer ... and thanks 👍

Hopefully this weekend will make you want to continue in this series ...
 
I come back to hear talk of redheads. Then I go on Facebook to see one of my old friends has gone back to natural (ginger). ME GUSTA :p
 
Glad to have you Lancer. If only JP would come back...
 
Glad to have you Lancer. If only JP would come back...

It's only a one race deal since Jormo-Subaru needs a second driver.
 
Remember Mr.M, I'm out till next weekends race. I have that other family function to attend. Fun :crazy: 👎

Don't get me wrong, I love my family just don't care for the functions. :)
 
Once you get those 4wds settled in, they're as fast as any other car if not faster. Tire wear would be their issue, but the FWD's are really the ones who struggle with that.
 
I haven't had much time on the track. I hope I can master it tonight and tomorrow.
 
Did only two Laps with the Deep-Forrset tune.
55´s for me => 3 seconds off pace ??

Hope it was my sleepy feeling cause I napped at Lap 3 :D
 
I'm going to be there at like 5. I'll start last of course.
 
Small crowd today, but I still had a heck of a lot of fun. Congratulations to Sakery for his two wins. Great job Mel for his win in the sprint race. Looking forward to next week.
 
Small crowd today, but I still had a heck of a lot of fun. Congratulations to Sakery for his two wins. Great job Mel for his win in the sprint race. Looking forward to next week.

Thanks. My quick little tuning setup changes (by Winter Stars Tuning) made a big difference. I felt that the car was faster today.
 
I don't think I'm gonna continue with this series. The interest seems low, saturday might be a lil busier than I expected, be lucky to make the Rolex races.
 
hang on wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there was a race today???????

WHEN??????? I was up for it at the same time, waited over an hour for everyone to come online, and no one did, i thought it was going to be a fortnightly thing then so i went back to bed, now im reading there was an actual event?
 
hang on wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there was a race today???????

WHEN??????? I was up for it at the same time, waited over an hour for everyone to come online, and no one did, i thought it was going to be a fortnightly thing then so i went back to bed, now im reading there was an actual event?

Yes, it was as normally scheduled: 4:30 PM GMT-5, on the Saturday evening.
 
Guys, who is still interested in this series! We had a solid set of races today! Granted there were 5 people, but it went smoothly! C'mon, show up to this weeks race!
 
Guys, who is still interested in this series! We had a solid set of races today! Granted there were 5 people, but it went smoothly! C'mon, show up to this weeks race!

We actually finished ahead of schedule!!!!!:sly:
 
Guys, who is still interested in this series! We had a solid set of races today! Granted there were 5 people, but it went smoothly! C'mon, show up to this weeks race!

We actually finished ahead of schedule!!!!!:sly:

Yes. That's because everyone co-operated and followed the rules. :) I was excited to be in a proper ITCC room, with proper ITCC racing. That little chicane, when we were all barely blasting through it flat-out, two wide, or three wide, at times, makes the series worth the little bumps.


Could you tell I liked using that chicane as a passing zone? I passed you like 5 times there, and then you'd come waltzing back somehow again. :lol:
 
I was soo mad at the lack of people today, and nervous for Rolex (I didn't think I was prepared with my old wheel) that I pulled off 2 last places.

All turned out okish in rolex, could've done better than I did... Very easily... But someone forced a issue in the bus stop and I got the worst of it...
 
I was soo mad at the lack of people today, and nervous for Rolex (I didn't think I was prepared with my old wheel) that I pulled off 2 last places.

All turned out okish in rolex, could've done better than I did... Very easily... But someone forced a issue in the bus stop and I got the worst of it...

It's alright man. There's always next week. Besides, Championship Honda did quite well in Race 3; I won, and you got the podium. Good job!


To Damu, SAKERY (especially) and cnd, good job guys.


Sakery, I'm sure you've gotten a huge boost in points: 33+33+31+1=98 points. WOW. Two points away from the max payout today. :sly: I'm glad to have those two points...
 
MrMelancholy15
It's alright man. There's always next week. Besides, Championship Honda did quite well in Race 3; I won, and you got the podium. Good job!

To Damu, SAKERY (especially) and cnd, good job guys.

Sakery, I'm sure you've gotten a huge boost in points: 33+33+31+1=98 points. WOW. Two points away from the max payout today. :sly: I'm glad to have those two points...

Those pedals are totally killer. I did alright with wheel spin, but I could've done better. I like gp/d. I'll hopefully do better there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back