Wacky GT5 advertising

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedemon08
  • 20 comments
  • 2,334 views
Messages
1,164
Messages
gtp_speedemon08
In down under, there has been plenty of advertising. Multiple mag adverts, and now this:

20101119-b2.2100-gran-turismo5-bridge-rd-ig.jpg



Image courtesy of Vicsig

Any other wierd advertising around the world?
 
I thought Melbourne was supposed to be stylish?
 
Maybe in GT6 that bus will be a premium instead of the Bugatti Veyron so they chose to put GT5 ads on it.
 
Last edited:
This one looks so real, 3D even, GT5 is amazing.
20101119-d1.3535-vs-car-lygon-st-ig.jpg
 
Well Melbourne is pretty wacky so not surprising.

All jokes aside I actually haven't seen ANY advertising for it in QLD
 
Sweet, hopefully that thing is in the game! Taking that for a spin around "the ring" would be awesome!

Pd's ad department is definitely into some wacky stuff.

I wonder If Mercedes chipped in on this ad as it prominently displays their SLS.
 
Well Melbourne is pretty wacky so not surprising.

All jokes aside I actually haven't seen ANY advertising for it in QLD

Well in Novembers TopGear Au mag, open the front cover. Same two said SLS's featuring in a two page spread
 
All jokes aside I actually haven't seen ANY advertising for it in QLD

Neither have I. Havn't seen one thing.
 
Thats a pretty big ****in advertisement if you ask me...not sure why you guys are making jokes.
 
Is that in Melbourne then? I'm off there for the cricket, hope I see that, my missus will roll her eyes.

Hahahaha, she's sick to death of hearing about 'that bloomin' game'.
 
No ads here in NZ yet that I've seen. Should expect them to be piling on the next few weeks though
 
i havnt seen any..

but i havnt really left my home exept to walk down to the bus and drive to work.. and i live outside the city and work even further from it..

:p
 
I thought Melbourne was supposed to be stylish?

It is. That's a cool looking bus. Then again, the busses here look like they're from the 80's.
 
It is. That's a cool looking bus. Then again, the busses here look like they're from the 80's.

It's a tram, and it is from the 80's. The buses are much newer
 
This one looks so real, 3D even, GT5 is amazing.
20101119-d1.3535-vs-car-lygon-st-ig.jpg

Not sure that looks like standard damage on the street car, but the mitsubishi has premium damage, is that street car a P/S type of car... I am more confused now... :dopey:
 
I walked into a local EB Games today and there was a GT5 doormat welcoming me, a huge rack right in the entrance with boxes on it to pre order, then 2 posters up on the wall. It was littered in GT5 advertising.


Maybe in GT6 that bus will be a premium instead of the Bugatti Veyron so they chose to put GT5 ads on it.

Not sure that looks like standard damage on the street car, but the mitsubishi has premium damage, is that street car a P/S type of car... I am more confused now... :dopey:

The standard/premium jokes are REALLY old, seriously.
 
Well Melbourne is pretty wacky so not surprising.

All jokes aside I actually haven't seen ANY advertising for it in QLD

Must be the daylight savings we have. We are all behind the times remember

Josh
 
What about when Niko from GTAIV was on the main NYC square ad?
 
Back