Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun"(Final Round Underway)

I've added a few of the finalists and I'm going to start testing at midnight tonight (gmt) seen as that's what time I get in from work. I'm quite good on the nurburg gp/d track so I'll try n get a few good times posted :)

sheephead99
I've added a few of the finalists and I'm going to start testing at midnight tonight (gmt) seen as that's what time I get in from work. I'm quite good on the nurburg gp/d track so I'll try n get a few good times posted :)

Don't get killed in my car :scared:

We have a little over 8 hours until the tuner deadline to make adjustments for the final round.

Want to see some more Test Drivers sign up to give these great cars a real workout.

As added incentive to test drivers this will be your last chance to test cars in an officially sanctioned F.I.T.T. event this year. Our next F.I.T.T. event won't be dropping the green flag until after the holidays so everyone can enjoy time with their families and friends.👍👍

We have a little over 8 hours until the tuner deadline to make adjustments for the final round.

Want to see some more Test Drivers sign up to give these great cars a real workout.

As added incentive to test drivers this will be your last chance to test cars in an officially sanctioned F.I.T.T. event this year. Our next F.I.T.T. event won't be dropping the green flag until after the holidays so everyone can enjoy time with their families and friends.👍👍

Ok ,i'll help and will try to find some time till day 18. Can be a tester . Ok !!!

I might join, but no guarantees. A good friend of mine (the owner of MrGrado's previous shop, Avid Racing, no less) has just returned from collage and I spend a good deal of time racing him when we're both online…which is also when I test these cars.

Ok ,i'll help and will try to find some time till day 18. Can be a tester . Ok !!!
I might join, but no guarantees. A good friend of mine (the owner of MrGrado's previous shop, Avid Racing, no less) has just returned from collage and I spend a good deal of time racing him when we're both online…which is also when I test these cars.
Added praiano to the list of Test Drivers.

Onboy let me know when you have a better idea about your chances of completing testing. Why not get your friend to test as well since he's going to be around?:cheers:

Added praiano to the list of Test Drivers.

Onboy let me know when you have a better idea about your chances of completing testing. Why not get your friend to test as well since he's going to be around?:cheers:

To quote him when I asked him to join the FF shootout in the summer, "I can't be bothered". He has…two weeks or so back, I think, and he's more a tuner than a tester, he likes being hands-on rather than sitting around chatting. (though we can fill a page in one post-race bicker/banter session)

I'll ask though, though he prefers racing people rather than ghosts. :lol:

To quote him when I asked him to join the FF shootout in the summer, "I can't be bothered". He has…two weeks or so back, I think, and he's more a tuner than a tester, he likes being hands-on rather than sitting around chatting. (though we can fill a page in one post-race bicker/banter session)

I'll ask though, though he prefers racing people rather than ghosts. :lol:

Just need the perfect car for this.. :) ><((((°>°°°°°°°
506016a00d83451b05569e2.jpg

For the driver results of final round, are we adding this (at top or bottom) to the existing result pages we used in round one or will this be a new one.

Revised the Lambo and placed on share for the final round. Thanks to Harvey and all the tuner/testers for making this blowout event great fun. I look forward to the final results and good luck everyone all the cars I've tried have been great so far, everyone continue to keep up the good work. 👍👍

Bodacious

My pic

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Car is all set but had some issues last night that prevented me from getting it online and the new pic uploaded. Just a tweak to the final drive since I'm not good enough yet to tweak for a specific track. :embarrassed: I'll get the exact settings and pic up tonight but I may not be home until after the deadline. If that is a problem let me know.

Here's my car for the finals. Hopefully I have addressed the driver feedback and improved the car. The car does not push as bad I don't think.

I also forgot to put the car back on share. I will do that in about 2 hours.

Good luck to all. Thanks again Desperado. Here's to an exciting finish :cheers:

Photo entry:
N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520GP_D_1.jpg

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild

Tuning Shop
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 1147hp
Weight: 1928kg
PP: 659pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 40kg/+40
Aero: N/A (stock air brake :dopey:)

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: 2.800
Top Speed: 255mph
Gears :
1st: 4.056
2nd: 2.790
3rd: 2.040
4th: 1.590
5th: 1.290
6th 1.080
7th: 0.880
Top Speed will be: 257mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Front: 8/20/8
LSD Rear: 6/16/12
Torque Dist: 50/50

Suspension:
Ride Height: -21/-18
Spring Rate: 14.6/12.0
Damper Extension: 7/4
Damper Compression: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: -0.12/0.00

Brake Balance: 7/10

Tires: Sports Soft

I wanted to enter this photo, but it is not the best shot of the car, and I'm not sure how much people appreciate irony: :D
N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520GP_D_3.jpg

Last edited:
Just under the wire my updated tune is under Santa's hat[post=6275202]:)[/post]

Updates to "Isabella" are in Red on the tune located here.

Here is the updated photo entry
utf-8BQWhyd2VpbGVyJTI1MjAtJTI1MjBUb3duJTI1MjBTcXVhcmUuanBn.jpg

"Isabella" is back on share with current update.👍👍

Last edited:
All finalists need to submit any changes and make sure their cars are on share ASAP!

Test Drivers are free to start testing immediately.:cheers:

Good luck to everyone and thanks to all for making this a great event.:gtpflag:

Warning I think I might have left Race Soft tires on "Isabella".:dunce:

Unable to check and change before tomorrow morning.

Foul!!!!
you got to keep an eye on those Outlaws:dopey:

WARNING - sarcasm in this post
I was running her in an A-spec race at Nürburgring 24 hour track, against a bunch of LM race cars...was leading half way through the 2nd lap when I spun off into a gravel pit.:dopey:

That's when I looked at the clock and realized I needed to reset the transmission final gear and post her changes.:crazy:

I was running her in an A-spec race at Nürburgring 24 hour track, against a bunch of LM race cars...was leading half way through the 2nd lap when I spun off into a gravel pit.:dopey:

That's when I looked at the clock and realized I needed to reset the transmission final gear and post her changes.:crazy:

Sure... :rolleyes:

Testers keep this "mistake" in mind while testing :sly:

- maybe I should be saying this at the tuner wars :dopey:

this nurburg track is gonna catch out these cars bigtime if the corners aren't taken right. I've just found out in wildhearts lambo. Im afraid if it was a real car, it would most likely be written off and me sacked indefinatly :D

I knew I should have waited to post my updated tune, hopefully being the lightest won't hurt me too much.

Initial feedback seems pretty positive :)

this nurburg track is gonna catch out these cars bigtime if the corners aren't taken right. I've just found out in wildhearts lambo. Im afraid if it was a real car, it would most likely be written off and me sacked indefinatly :D
It's a very fast track but the corners can be rather deceptive due to their angles, elevation changes and camber.:crazy:

There are a couple there that really mess me up.:drool:

Also watch out at Madrid for that bump 2/3rds of the way up the hill in that slight left hand bend before the last hairpin, it will launch you into the building walls if you hit it wrong.:nervous::scared:

i have to lift off just before the lip on the hill on madrid, Found that out the hard way too.....:dopey: other than that madrid can be a very very quick course. On nurburg the straights are very quick but the corners just pop up and the next thing you know your going from 170mph to 60mph in about 3 seconds. Its gonna really show up the ones that aren't balanced right.

i have to lift off just before the lip on the hill on madrid, Found that out the hard way too.....:dopey: other than that madrid can be a very very quick course. On nurburg the straights are very quick but the corners just pop up and the next thing you know your going from 170mph to 60mph in about 3 seconds. Its gonna really show up the ones that aren't balanced right.

Lambo can take that flat out, you need to turn reasonably early, and it should correct itself on exit if you hold the steering for a bit.

Lambo can take that flat out, you need to turn reasonably early, and it should correct itself on exit if you hold the steering for a bit.
Think most of the cars should be able to take that wide open as long as you get your angles of approach right...its only when your off that it will really launch you catastrophicly.:embarrassed:

Im not very familiar with the track to be honest but when I do a few hot laps I'm sure I'll be able to take it flat out. On the other hand, on the nurburg track, that long flat out right hander, you have to hit that perfect to stay on the track. It's a very quick car that lamborghini.

Back