Wallbreaker´s Photomode Gallery *LAST UPDATE: GT6*

Germany
Germany
Wallbreaker92
Welcome to my GT5 Photomode Gallery!

Here you´ll find updates of all my photographies made in GT5 and also all my Photomode Competition Entries. First I´m going to post all the pictures I have already made in GT5, and then there should be weekly updates.

Let´s start with my very first photography steps made in GT5. I started playing with it around Christmas, so it´s no surprise that I chose Ahrweiler market in winter.

Last edited:
It was in January, first week of the year. I didn´t have to work that week and one day I saw a tweet from GTPlanet founder Jordan which linked to the Photomode Competitions on his site. I thought: Damn, that could be fun. Theme was great: Ferrari vs. Lamborghini. I chose to go on Ferrari side because I had recently bought the Enzo.

Once I found out what panning would do with your shots, I was ready. I entered this pic:

And what can I say? I took me right to second place on Ferrari side, my very first entry! I was mind-boggled by that success. Here the other shots I considered to submit as an final entry (none of them were nearly as good as my entry):

I used three an undefined number of them for other comps, but don´t ask me which comps, I have absolutely no idea :lol: I also tried out a Lambo shot but gave up on it very quickly because I was confident with the Enzo shot.

More pictures to come soon!

Last edited:
Thanks :) It was about time since my photo stream on Flickr reached the 200 pictures limit and I had to save my pics somewhere :sly:

What a great way to start a Gallery!
The very first Enzo - Picture is amazing, Junge! :D

And I like the California - Pic @ Ahrweiler Christmas Fair! :)

Haha, danke :D

So here we go, next bunch of pictures, because you were leaving so many nice comments :P

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca

I was so happy to finally get my hands on the Peugeot 908. I was always fascinated by the 24 h endurance race. I watched 18 of the 24 hours in 2010 and approximately 12 of 24 this year. I had huge respect for the Oreca team who lasted longer with their 908 than the 3 Team Total Peugeots in 2010. I also love the livery of this car, so there was no question I would decide for the Oreca 908. Here are my shots of this amazing ride.

I left out two very special ones. I used both of them for competitions, the first one in the PMC competition "Classic vs Modern". I won with it the "Modern" side, but failed to grab the win in the final poll against an incredibly beautiful Morrison Corvette shot @ Hangar-7. Anyway, it´s the closes I ever got to winning a competition (until I entered the picture below). That´s the reason why it´s heading my gallery :P. The second one is used in Week 29´s 2.0 theme "24 h Le Mans". Since I actually started editing my pictures it was clear that I had to use this picture because of it´s beautiful lighting. And if you compare it to the original above you´ll see how much Photoshop can make a difference. And I was right to enter because it has won me the first photomode competition ever :D

Last edited:
I see you did some work the last days! Nice:tup:

Also, as I said before, a Gallery can be much more satisfying compared to Competitions.
You will get more positive feedback and maybe (in your case I would say no) critics on your pictures.

Subscribed to your Gallery now;)

Very nice 908 set! and your Week 29 entries are outstanding! :drool:

Oh and well done on starting your own gallery, it'll be one I'm sure to visit often. 👍 :)

Time for the next update!

I´m gonna continue with various small sets of pictures which I made when I started to compete regularly in the Photomode Competitions. Small because I concentrated on that one very special shot which would be my final entry. Of course, there was always a group of photos but pretty small in comparison with my 908 and Ferrari sets above.

Final Entry Theme "Retro"

Final Entry Theme "TVR vs Lotus"

Final Entry Theme "German Manufacturers"

Final Entry Theme "Warm vs Cold"

Final Entry Theme "Welcome to Germany"

Final Entry Theme "Made in Italy"

Final Entry Theme "Wheels"

Final Entry Theme "Ford vs Chevrolet"

Final Entry Theme "35mm f/1.4"

On my birthday I had enough money for the F10 so I thought I could make myself a nice gift ;) Of course, the first thing I did was to go out to the place where this car has won the most emotional F1 race ever: The F1 Italian Grand Prix at Monza and take some pics there. I saw though that the F10 had some low-res textures which made it much more difficult for me to shoot some satisfying photos. I ended up having two, lol.

Here´s another quick shot with a car I just won, the Citroen by GT Race Car. I took it randomly to High Speed Ring with weather change and made this pic… Sun was shining after some rain, I took the warm filter but obviously overexposed it a bit…

More pictures to come soon!

EDIT: Wow, this post was giving me some serious headache. :dunce: Preview didn´t look the way I wanted because there were no profile information displayed on the left... Thank god it´s finally looking the way I want.

Last edited:
Thank you all :D

I'm also liking what I'm seeing. Great work, you seem to love the "Warm" filter.

I used it often in the past, today I look at all the filter and choose the one that contributes most to the picture ;) By the way, my Ferrari set I showed at the beginning consists of cross-processing pics only ;) In recent weeks I also found out how to use cold and b/w extreme filters properly.

I like the composition in number 1.

Why did I know that? :D

Well, I used it for quite some time, I really loved to shoot with the warm filter... but those times are over ;) These shots are at least several months ago.

Last edited:
I feel your latest update, isn't your best update. However if I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would have to be number 1.

Italian Divas

The Maserati Gran Turismo S is just an incredibly beautiful car. Extremely photogenic, beautiful design combined with raw power, that´s what Italian sports cars are famous for. Not only Maserati as you will see below…

Final Entry CCCL Maserati GT S @ Tokio R246​

Final Entry Theme "Front vs Rear"

...playing with filters...

Final Entry CCCL Theme 458 Italia @ High Speed Ring

Final Entry Theme "Track Editor"

Final Entry Theme "Favourites"​

Last edited:
Back