Wallbreaker´s Photomode Gallery *LAST UPDATE: GT6*

Great Spa shots - it's certainly the best track in GT5 and I think the trees are better than other tracks - not perfect but better. 👍 :)

HO HO HO!

Santa has come a bit early this year and he´s got some last sets of pictures for you this year :dopey:

This set is quite old, I made it when I finally got my hands on the beauty called R8 LMS. The results are a bit reminiscent of my trip to the 24h race on the Nurburgring ;)

Final Entry Theme "DTM vs JGTC"

edited versions:

Final Entry for Photomode Tournament Qualifyer Season 2 (got me tied for 1st :sly:)

[Next updates incoming]

Last edited:
Thank you :) I made the edited versions quite some time ago. With that distance in mind I think I exaggerated the effect a bit... But glad you like it. :)

Bugatti Veyron @ Highspeed Ring

I think this must be the biggest set of shots I ever made for a CCCL competition. Speaking of competition, the bar was set incredibly high that week. So I really had to give my very best to get into poll.

Final Entry CCCL Theme Bugatti Veyron @ High Speed Ring​

Last edited:
RUF BTR @ Nordschleife

A set that never made it into a competition! :lol: I wanted to enter the CCCL week 23 with it but I was simply too lazy for entering, no idea why… Anyway, here are the shots:

Last edited:
Good to see some new pics from you mate. Especially because you used my favorite car in GT5! :dopey:

Merry Christmas and happy shooting in the future.:sly:

Actually they´re pretty old, they were just waiting for too long in Flickr ;) Now I think it´s time to get my butt off the sofa and update this gallery :sly: Hope I can get back into the competition in the new year, we´ll see...

Anyway, merry christmas to you as well :cheers:

Update time!

Raging Bulls

Final Entry Theme "Getting The Power Down"

Final Entry Theme "The Best GT5 Has To Offer"

Final Entry Theme "Country vs City"

Last edited:
The Photomode Tournament - The Second Try, The Second Time Out

My second try in the Photomode Tournament got me as far as in the first season. This time I was entering 2.0 after my first ever weekly competition win came on the 2.0 side. After being tied for first in the qualifyer with Revolution (a result I never would have expected), expectations were running high and the task wasn´t an easy one when my opponnent was revealed: SlipZtrEam. I gave my very best, but it wasn´t enough - once again. But I was proud on my efforts, it was one of my best shots ever. Here are both the original and the final entry for round 1 of the Photomode Tournament (theme was "MR"):

Original

Final Entry​

This, this, and this are all awesome. :drool:

I like the last one most, the others are not so special imo. But glad you like them though :)

Last edited:
Me likey, there's a lot of double posts :P but fair enough, the shots are all so good, each update sticking to a different feel or style.I especially like the F40 and Audi R8 updates. 👍

R8 set is awesome - love the B&W's 👍

Also some very nice shots in the TVR set. :)

Fantastic last few sets! Really like the Ruf, Lambo and R8. The sunset picture was so nice. :drool:

Fantastic gallery mate, which I’ve somehow missed.

That shot Kaede quoted is :drool: and beautiful scenery shots from Switzerland 👍

Latest Posts

Back