Wallbreaker´s Photomode Gallery *LAST UPDATE: GT6*

You Gotta Love Tuscany…

Panning Mode 1

Same shot with Panning Mode 3

Somehow these last two shots looked way better on my TV than on my Computer, maybe because of the TV settings. On the TV, they were stunning, I can tell you…​

CCCL: SLR McLaren @ High Speed Ring

Final Entry Theme "Ghosts`N`Flares`N`Stuff"

Plus a few edited ones :P

Final Entry CCCL "Sport Leicht Rennsport"
(Theme name doesn´t make much sense to me :lol:)

Surrealism. And stuff like that...

"Hellsgate"
Final Entry Theme "Surrealism"

Don´t ask how I made that shot, I only know it was something with Panning Mode 1 and a veeeeeeeeery wide camera angle :lol:

Last edited:
Lovely McLaren shoot. I probably would have chosen another one for the entry, I really dig the black and white one, it looks very realistic. Great set 👍

I was thinking the same but if you take a look at the Veyron Set (HSR) You will find a very very similar final entry so I decided to go for another one. Should have gone with the last one of the edited ones... We´ll see if it was the right decision ;)

Special Stage Route X

Of course I had no reason not to buy this amazing track. I recently bought the F2007 and tried out being an F1 driver with no limits…

Final Entry Theme "Inhalation vs Exhalation"

And some scenery shots:

Last edited:
DiRT

I just get started…

Final Entry Theme "Sunny vs Cloudy"

Final Entry Theme "Rallye Cross"

Last edited:
You have a great eye for action shots! About that overhead F1 shot, it might have been better without the white stripe on the road. Keep it going 👍

Thanks guys. :D As it looks right now, the tourney is over for me, so these comments do feel really good 👍 Photomode Tournament set coming soon!

You post so many awesome shots, edited and especially unedited ones! Soo many are great, but only so few comments.:odd:

Anyways....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:👍

You post so many awesome shots, edited and especially unedited ones! Soo many are great, but only so few comments.:odd:

Anyways....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:👍

:lol: Much appreciated :) Thanks mitch 👍 but do me a favour... Stop drooling on my pics :D :lol:

PS: All you guys are great. Really love this community :gtpflag:

Your latest update kinda disappointed me. I feel the shots were just a little "too" over-edited. The second one really caught my eye though. It's very funky. 👍

+1.

You could probably go fishing with all of that drool. :lol: [/dryjoke] [pun not intended]

The Photomode Tournament - Season 3

First time I managed to qualify for round 2 - only to be kicked out that round :lol: Anyway, it´s been lots of fun (as always) and I hope I can do even better next time. If I can continue the trend I´ll be winning Tournament Season 6 :lol:

Qualifying Entry

Round 1 Entry Theme "Muscle Power

My rejects for that theme:

(unedited)

This was the first picture I was thinking of entering in Round 1 but I thought it was too extreme...

After looking at both of these I knew only a landscape shot would be the best option, so I did a re-shoot.

Round 2 Reject Theme "Light Em Up"
(look out for my signature ;))

Round 2 Entry Theme "Light Em Up"​

SVX
+1.

You could probably go fishing with all of that drool. :lol: [/dryjoke] [pun not intended]

:lol: I constantly need to clean up the gallery :D

Last edited:
I'm back :sly::gtpflag:

24h Nurburgring GT3 Class

EDIT: Just realized this gallery is still running in the GT5 photomode sections. Gonna leave this post here, open a new gallery in the GT6 section and put a link to it right here 💡

Last edited:
Back