Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

Slidin told me to write up a battle from last week, as he will be out of town for a bit.
1st- SlidinSideways (600pp) - 200 points
2nd- Takumi Fuji (600pp) - 50 points
I witnessed the race.

yeah there is, it's the same drivers list for 600PP but scroll down for the 550PP registereddrivers.. i havent checked the application forms lately, but i'll be updating it later today with the newer entries as well as the leaderboard

Hey guys,

I'd like to apologize to everyone. I haven't had internet at my house for a while and school's been the main focus as well. I'll be getting back up on maintaining the page as soon as I can... once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

This looks really intereting. I'm currently in the process joining a team that will be looking to enter season 2. I have a few questions though.

1. Are you running the 600pp cars on SSR5?

2. Are aero parts allowed? If yes, are you allowed to take them on and off throughout the season, or do you have to leave them on/off for the entire season?

I would recommend having no spoiler but aero kits tend to stabilise a car, it's up to your personal tastes.
And we don't run 600pp @ SSR5.

Thanks for the reply :cheers: my question about the aero kit had to do with running the 600pp cars on SSR5, but since you don't do that, it's a non-issue.

Is there a list of all the drivers and what they drive, as well as a championship points table somewhere?

a battle from last week
1st- jc18137 (600pp) - 200 points
2nd- slidinsidewayz (600pp) - 50 points

Yes Twitcher in the 1st page, under drivers list/points. I believe it's the second post.

Confirmed SlidinSidewayz.

Hey everyone.

I'm currently at school and during my break, I'll update the leaderboards in the coming hours and the top three scoring drivers will then settle on a time/date that's convenient for y'all to do battle for the Season 1 title.

just tell me the day and time and im there....btw anyone know when the next season starts?

Leaderboard Updated to Post#196

The Top 3 Drivers are:
JC18137: 1400pts
slidinsidewayz: 450pts
HKS Rag3:16: 400pts

Schedule a time at your convinience for a final bout between the three of you.

Room Settings

Track: Special Stage Route 7

Event Settings:

Laps: 3
Boost: No
Penalty: No
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strenght: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tire/Fuel Consumption: ON

Regulation Settings

Performance Points: 600
Tire Restriction: Sports Soft
SRF: Off
Driving Line: Off
Active Steering: Off
TSC: OFF
ASM: OFF
ABS: No Restriction

The winner of this race takes the title of Wangan Masters' Season 1 Champion, bragging rights and the coveted role of 'Emperor of Wangan' to be defended the following Season (date TBA)

PM me with the date you have all agreed upon.
Good luck to all participants in the championship bout​

SolidSnake7735
Leaderboard Updated to Post#196

The Top 3 Drivers are:
JC18137: 1400pts
slidinsidewayz: 450pts
HKS Rag3:16: 400pts

Schedule a time at your convinience for a final bout between the three of you.

Room Settings

Track: Special Stage Route 7

Event Settings:
Laps: 3
Boost: No
Penalty: No
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strenght: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tire/Fuel Consumption: ON

Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 600
Tire Restriction: Sports Soft
SRF: Off
Driving Line: Off
Active Steering: Off
TSC: OFF
ASM: OFF
ABS: No Restriction

The winner of this race takes the title of Wangan Masters' Season 1 Champion, bragging rights and the coveted role of 'Emperor of Wangan' to be defended the following Season (date TBA)

PM me with the date you have all agreed upon.
Good luck to all participants in the championship bout

Question when does the next season start because I want to be more active in the next season and every1 I denied a race 2 I'm sorry

Finals:
1st : JC18137
2nd : Slidinsidewayz
3rd : HKS_RagGT-R

Best race I had all season. No one got damage, and the title was up for grabs to the very end.

Finals:
1st : JC18137
2nd : Slidinsidewayz
3rd : HKS_RagGT-R

Best race I had all season. No one got damage, and the title was up for grabs to the very end.

Awesome race. I laughed so much, so so much. I shouldn't have let the throttle at the last turn. I was trying to get in the draft so I could blitz to the finish line but ohh well. Still, congrats to JC and " estoy en el medio de una carrera!"

Latest Posts

Back