Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

SSR7 or GTFO lol. I don't believe this 550pp season should have a Finals race. It was only 4 people. I believe points leader should get title. I'm not saying it because I'm points leader lo. If you guys aren't o.k. with it I won't take title and hopefully next season we get more 550pp participation as well.

It says lol right after it though lol, but I guess th3 z31 is faster than the M3 and R33 @ SSR7.

WOW!
from what i'm reading, it seems that it was an amazing race!
Congratulations to JC for winning the Championship race.
you have th Pre-Season and Season 1 crown. Seems you're the guy to beat.

As for a 550PP finals, there won't be one as there were so little participants in that class anyway.

I'll be updating the OP with the titles and winners!
Season 2 will start SUNDAY April 1st, 2012
So start tuning those cars!!
I'll post when the registration links are available, which will have a new field to enter your team name (if you're part of a team) so we can try and motivate people to take part in bigger races with higher stakes!!

We will be running the 600PP and 550PP classes for season 2. Lets see if anyone can defeat the JC's Monster Supra... does it have a name?

Pre-season Supra.
The Monster Supra! White Ghost, Mio.Quiet Supra, #1.

Season 1 Supra-
Clumsy Supra! Orange Crush, Yui! Supra #2.
I rank and name all Supras.

The Registration link for Season 2 is now LIVE!!
Check the second post for details.

NEW to the registration is a TEAM AFFILIATION option.​

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I'd like up take a moment, so just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Lol jk
But seriously,

I'll take this time to inform y'all that TheCardboardBox tuning co. has received a huge update today.

Including a 500PP FD3S (by Snake) and RS200 (by OSE).
As well as a, number of track-ready cars such as the RUF RGT, Lotus Evora, Countach 25th anniv., '69 Camaro Z/28.

A revamped 550PP FD3S (nicknamed Kratos) and 520PP WRX STI sedan (Klotho) in time for this month's JDM tuner shootout and both part of my "Touge Gods" setups.

Be sure to also check out OSE_CAP__SHADOW's 12 Zodiacs!! A wide variety of Wangan and Touge setups, each with their own persona.

Also, I'll try and have the driver's list link up by tomorrow

Ps:
The teaser trailer is also in production. Ironically enough, I'm using it as my final project got my college digital effects class. It's gonna be good ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys imma be gone for a while on ps3 for retArded reasons soo hope to be back soon

we need a low pp class so the devil z can compete and a higher than 600 class for hyper cars.

che69velle
we need a low pp class so the devil z can compete and a higher than 600 class for hyper cars.

I've been thinking about a high pp class, but not sure yet what ir would be. Balance is my biggest concern. I don't want there to be one particular car to have an unfair advantage over all others.

Though I would say that the Supra IS that car at 600pp, it's less so on SSR7 (personally, I hate SSRX for wangan... It's a f#ck!ng test track after all). The only way I would remove that track from contention is if enough purple boycotted it.

As for a lower PP class, I have a maxed Devil Z, but don't remember the exact PP. As I mentioned before, balance is the biggest concern, so I'd have to run similar cars in my time to come up with a definitive range.

Any suggestions?

Ps: I apologize for not having the drivers list up today.. I thought I'd have the share link challenge through my android phone.
Does anyone here have gmail? I could share the document through my phone and they could post the link here until I set it up tomorrow.

I been testing a 500pp class thoroughly. 186-203 mph. Fun. PP higher than 600pp is plain stupid IMO. There are tons of cars better than the Supra at 600pp.

jc18137
I been testing a 500pp class thoroughly. 186-203 mph. Fun. PP higher than 600pp is plain stupid IMO. There are tons of cars better than the Supra at 600pp.

I wouldn't call it stupid, it's just that there's a lesser selection of cars. Then again, there cars available are still interesting.

JC, I don't have to explain myself about the Supra... I've done that enough already online lol. I have no real gripes with the car, only the stage which your so adamant on running it.

I wouldn't call it stupid, it's just that there's a lesser selection of cars. Then again, there cars available are still interesting.

JC, I don't have to explain myself about the Supra... I've done that enough already online lol. I have no real gripes with the car, only the stage which your so adamant on running it.

the r35 gtr would be better off, plus some of the other premiums like say a c63 amg in the 600+ catagory. if we do a 500pp class the z31, s2k and rx7 will now be competitors.

che69velle
the r35 gtr would be better off, plus some of the other premiums like say a c63 amg in the 600+ catagory. if we do a 500pp class the z31, s2k and rx7 will now be competitors.

The beauty of SSR7 is that it keeps is a bit more balanced for even faster cars! SSR5 would be a better stage 500PP wangan.

Would the Devil Z reach 520PP? I haven't checked on mine yet. I would feel better about 520PP over 500... just to be a bit faster than thr touge cars and to actually make use of f/c trannys

71 240z maxes at 480pp. 78' 280z 478pp.
I like SSR7 better, but SSRX has moments.
I hate SSR5 for wangan.
Z31 is beast at 550pp. Undefeated at 550pp for a reason.
I pretty much will only choose SSRX over SSR7 if there are more than 4 drivers. As it gets dangerous.

Last edited:
71 240z maxes at 480pp. 78' 280z 478pp.
I like SSR7 better, but SSRX has moments.
I hate SSR5 for wangan.
Z31 is beast at 550pp. Undefeated at 550pp for a reason.
I pretty much will only choose SSRX over SSR7 if there are more than 4 drivers. As it gets dangerous.

DUH!!!! that's the point!! drive smart and tactfully.
SSRX is so boring.. you go fast and turn left twice, whoodie-friggin-doo!

SSR5 is actually very fun, it's like the C1 line from Wangan Midnight.

DUH!!!! that's the point!! drive smart and tactfully.
SSRX is so boring.. you go fast and turn left twice, whoodie-friggin-doo!

SSR5 is actually very fun, it's like the C1 line from Wangan Midnight.

ummm u turn right twice btw

04/02/2012
pp:600
battle style: 3 way
course:ssr7
rival 1:slidinsidewayz
rival 2:SHADOWWOLF354
rival 3:jutinxsk8er
winner:SHADOWWOLF354

a nice race i managed to hold um off and not get dmg so i won. first wangan race was a win!

Back