Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

just did 4:42.917 on SSR7 with my FD

At least you went jdm, the supra, fd, z32-34, 3000gt belong in this leauge but people running lambos and ferrari's 👎 only non jdm in wangan is a black yellowbird and a white 512bb(its just before the testarossa, same body) and some muscle like corvettes are reasonable.

i'll run you in my supra, only prob is color registration its color shift, so its gold, red, brown, purple (snake fix reg option?)

At least you went jdm, the supra, fd, z32-34, 3000gt belong in this leauge but people running lambos and ferrari's 👎 only non jdm in wangan is a black yellowbird and a white 512bb(its just before the testarossa, same body) and some muscle like corvettes are reasonable.

i'll run you in my supra, only prob is color registration its color shift, so its gold, red, brown, purple (snake fix reg option?)

I did a few practice runs and I can only go 222mph without draft but I wanna know how fast I can go with draft.
Yeah the people with lambo's are just going with it but this is just the pre-season so its just testing out the way we race and to set new rules for season 1 of the tournament that's in the future.

Last time I checked my lambo fits all the rules and that vettes run higher top speeds than me. Also if you want jdm then no supra should be aloud for the fact its overpowered.

Listen guys.. the pre-season starts on christmas so those planning on running and those already registered should just be running their cars, tuning and finding how to get more speed, even if its 1 or 2 extra mph, it all counts.

I haven't hosted any lobbies myself cause of internet issues but i'll be on more often in the coming weekends..

Also.. if anyone is hosting a Wangan themed lobby, i encourage you all to post the loby numbers here on this thread so everyone can know a room is open

Just one more thing
Is it alright if other drivers can see others battles that way we wont problems if something happened during there race?

Just signed up for pre-season testing with a Dodge Viper ACR... Can't wait to race to you guys, finally someone found a great reason to SSR7 to be used apart from that glitch and for the cruise lobies.
We can change cars after the pre-season and before the real season starts, right ?

Last edited:
Just signed up for pre-season testing with a Dodge Viper ACR... Can't wait to race to you guys, finally someone found a great reason to SSR7 to be used apart from that glitch and for the cruise lobies.
We can change cars after the pre-season and before the real season starts, right ?

yeah, basically one car per season.. of course if you like your car and wanna keep it for the next season, then so be it but one car per season.

yeah, basically one car per season.. of course if you like your car and wanna keep it for the next season, then so be it but one car per season.

What I meant is, right now we are in the pre-season right? if, while we are in the pre-season I don't like the car that I'm driving, I can change it before the season starts? Or I gotta go with it all the way to the next season?
And could someone explain me the ballast rule ?

What I meant is, right now we are in the pre-season right? if, while we are in the pre-season I don't like the car that I'm driving, I can change it before the season starts? Or I gotta go with it all the way to the next season?
And could someone explain me the ballast rule ?

I considered allowing people to change cars but i felt that it would, in turn it would cause many dissatisfied people to want to change cars.. It's why i suggest you run, test and tune your cars before the preseason starts.
Though... I've been thinking that if you change cars, then along with it you reset your score for the season as it would only be fair.

Maybe only one car change allowed? But only after the first week, i guess.
Have to think it over so that everyone doesn't go on changing cars just because they dont like theirs, everyone has ample time to make a choice and tune.

Also, in regards to the ballast:
10% of total car weight meaning if your car weights 1400kg you can add no more than 140kg. If your car weights 1225kg then you can add no more than 123kg of ballast.

I considered allowing people to change cars but i felt that it would, in turn it would cause many dissatisfied people to want to change cars.. It's why i suggest you run, test and tune your cars before the preseason starts.
Though... I've been thinking that if you change cars, then along with it you reset your score for the season as it would only be fair.

Maybe only one car change allowed? But only after the first week, i guess.
Have to think it over so that everyone doesn't go on changing cars just because they dont like theirs, everyone has ample time to make a choice and tune.

Also, in regards to the ballast:
10% of total car weight meaning if your car weights 1400kg you can add no more than 140kg. If your car weights 1225kg then you can add no more than 123kg of ballast.

Maybe just allow a change between pre-season and the real season and then another one during the season with score reset ?
And removing weight is out of question ?

Maybe just allow a change between pre-season and the real season and then another one during the season with score reset ?
And removing weight is out of question ?

you can remove weight, there's no problem with that at all.. just that some people tend to add a lot of weight to a car just to make it under the 600PP limit and have more power. So to keep it fair, there is a limit as to how much weight you can add to your car.

you can remove weight, there's no problem with that at all.. just that some people tend to add a lot of weight to a car just to make it under the 600PP limit and have more power. So to keep it fair, there is a limit as to how much weight you can add to your car.

Now I understand what you meant.. thanks ! I'm currently testing the ACR, trying to make it beat the 4:50 barrier... gonna work hard on it to get close to beat it or really beat it.

Well snake i been thinking, and i'm not going to use an exotic, when you get everything up, i would like to use my 97 supra rz for 600pp and my 88 supra for 550pp.

97 supra is super white IV, stock color

88 supra is silver, stock color.

BTW i tried the 512 for 550pp and its fast 216 by itself, my supra only did 212/213.

I also ran my 97 supra on ss7 and recorded 3 laps.

Lap 1: 4:36.674

Lap 2: 4:34.460

Lap 3: 4:30.088

IT's within regulations, it has 725 hp, no ballast and its well under 600pp, i believe 587.

Last edited:
Just two more days everyone and we get to have our wangan battle's to see who's the best. :)

i'm looking forward to it.

been testing an evo VI and i'm liking it, i may use it for 550, but no matter what i'm using the supra for 600pp wangan

Last edited:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

The Pre-Season starts today!!!!

Feel free to post room numbers here, I'm currently in a private lounge so feel free to add me and join my lobby for a race!!

Merry Christmas from Team Sustance!!
6572315983_8a747faf73_b.jpg

Wangan Masters' Maiden Voyage!!!

4-way race

1st: optomuscrime (+250pts)
2nd: SolidSnake7735 (+150pts)
3rd: walternate420 (+100pts)
4th: TURBO818KANYONS (+50pts)

Comments: Wow.. this was the most intense Wangan race i can remember being in. The battle for first place was intense!! Neck and neck until the last turn!!

PS: I haven't gotten the leaderboards working yet, but they will be up soon. Regardless, I will be keeping track of the score anyways, so do not worry

PPS: For all you other racers hosting races, please post your results exactly as shown here

jc18137
Snake wasn't in that race, I got 2nd.

No, you're thinking of when we were playing with the lots peeps. Wasn't official....too bad 'cause I kept getting first:(

SolidSnake7735
Merry Christmas from Team Sustance!!

That's my new wall paper btw lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Some one make a room for official battles. Btw jc i think your bluffing on your supra time because its not possible for it to do 4:30 with a supra with sports soft. :sly:

Back