Wangan midnight club, ***PLEASE read first post.***

Wanagan and touge?

• Keep it wangan running only. (Stay with orginal plan)

Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Add touge, "might" cause problems.

Votes: 58 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
midnightsign.jpg

Please Read and follow the instructions bellow.

1. Add my psn GTP_torquehapens. This way, i can have your PSN already.

2. Follow the link to join the club. The link Bellow.

Please discuss any further topics regarding this thread On the link below VV

You have to join first before you can discuss anything.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=217 please do come on in.

Last edited:
So special stage route 7, Aka Wangan,(これはほ本と湾岸すごいね。。。) Any ide like to start a club, would any one like to join?

Basically, we will do 1 on 1 out of up to 14 drivers in the room,out runs, meaning after a certain point when you fall back enough,(head lights out of site in rear view mirros, you lose, and go back to the lobby, And then some one else is up, * slip streaming is key*

Bring what you tune, it depends on whos faster, if you get left in the dust, You can slip stream, but it all depends on the right tweaking to areo parts, and highest top speed.

Simple rules, fastest wins, out run battle starts at beginning of bridge, ends after tunnel. Cars line along the bridge, and wait for their turns, once the first 2 go, another 2 head out.

Any one intrested?

Let me warn you, my Z is deadly....some say it's even cursed....

EDIT: GTP_juniordee3

Last edited:
Love the idea, but let's say the minimum of a definitive win is a lap (say about 5 minutes). If you're one of the last guys, you'll be on spectator for more than an hour with just watching (even worse when you're just parked in the actual track).

Let me warn you, my Z is deadly....some say it's even cursed....

Yeah, it talks to you in the voice of Lucifer. I still think it's just the characters having schizophrenic attacks. :lol:

This sounds like a great idea. I love Wangan Midnight, both the Anime and the movie. Always love the idea of it too, so of course I'll join! I'll bring my RX7. 👍

This sounds like a great idea, but you should have a list of cars we can use. You know once the X1 is unlocked, the whole idea will be spoiled :)

If you're one of the last guys, you'll be on spectator for more than an hour with just watching (even worse when you're just parked in the actual track).

That last portion of your post reminds me of when your dueling the Devil Car in the Ridge Racer series haha.

Goodie. I'll bring a '07 or '10 Ferrari Formula 1.
No headlights?
Allright. Peugeot 908 HDi FAP then... Toyota GT One...?

After a tought, this is going to be Fun! :D
But maybe there should be some rules, like Race Modified street cars, Race cars and street cars whit No limits? all have own group to race with?

Edit: tripleseven777 Yes. ;)

Last edited:
Started re-watching the anime a few days ago. I'm in!
Add BigNFL on PSN. I lost the one in my avatar.

Last edited:
I think we need some limitations.
Without limitations we will see in first few races different cars, at race 20 all of us will use same car, for example lets say the SLR is fastest with mods.

So I think every week we should do money limit. For example, 50,000 cr car + mods. 20,000 or even 100,000 credit cars and mods.
How about STI vs EVo nights? or Zs vs M3s night.
Lets keep it more interesting and fresh rather then unlimited that will be bland in no time.

But for now with unlimited cap, I'm in.

NoxNoctisUmbra

Now All I need to do is look at car list and figure out what to buy.

So, can I tune Standard cars? i know for Standard I cant buy Wheels or Body kit mods.

We should have a class just for Japanese cars, European and American cars. I might drive a pink S15 :)

This could get interesting indeed...

I'm in, but I won't do this often I'm afraid

GTP_Raagentreg

I think we need some limitations.
Without limitations we will see in first few races different cars, at race 20 all of us will use same car, for example lets say the SLR is fastest with mods.

So I think every week we should do money limit. For example, 50,000 cr car + mods. 20,000 or even 100,000 credit cars and mods.
How about STI vs EVo nights? or Zs vs M3s night.
Lets keep it more interesting and fresh rather then unlimited that will be bland in no time.

But for now with unlimited cap, I'm in.

NoxNoctisUmbra

Now All I need to do is look at car list and figure out what to buy.

So, can I tune Standard cars? i know for Standard I cant buy Wheels or Body kit mods.

Im in these rules would be good after one unlimited night.

Great idea, I'm up for it! Was a huge fan of the 'Tokyo Extreme Racer' series many years ago. It would be great to re-live it again in in Full HD and online glory!

My current PSN's are DJW_GT and PureGT_DJW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back