Wangan midnight club, ***PLEASE read first post.***

Wanagan and touge?

• Keep it wangan running only. (Stay with orginal plan)

Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Add touge, "might" cause problems.

Votes: 58 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... What does that beast of a car top out at Artic?

My new SLR can manage 247, but then its dead stop ha ha. Silly that can not get a proper turbo on it, rather than just being stuck with a supercharger at 911ish bhp.

Hey guys, quick question how would you guys feel about having a wangan roleplaying thread or something just for us like website or something lets say you start of buying a car you have 30,000 and what ever you have left go towards your car. And the only way you can win money is through events, street races (wangan style) and a job. I have set up a site specifically for this for forza 3. Ill just do the same for GT5. But everyone would have a job and get paid every friday. Jobs vary pay of course. lets say we have a junkyard(s), dealership(s), a rims and tires place, a paint shop(s), a tuning shop(s) etc. And the pay varies by positions held. But basically you just save your money and build your car the old fashion way. And everyone would have to sign up for the site I make and have to put your cars information. It's a lot of fun if people are HONEST about their purchases, and the amount of money they have. Just a thought it really made forza more interesting so why not try it here? :sly:

Somewhat interested.

Hmm... What does that beast of a car top out at Artic?

My new SLR can manage 247, but then its dead stop ha ha. Silly that can not get a proper turbo on it, rather than just being stuck with a supercharger at 911ish bhp.

Gotta have a go at that with my Viper.

This time I've had to issue Infractions. There had better not be a next time.
*headdesk*

Unfortunately, there is. While the general quality of posts isn't as bad as it was before you closed it 22 hours ago, we're on a slippery slope downwards once more. This will be what, the third time a moderator has had to close the thread to muck it out? Well, I think three times is more than enough. So I'm going to close it and leave it that way overnight. For starters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back