Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Series

Coming soon!

Since it's linked to the Japanese site, this could mean:

- International Version content will also make it to the Japanese version. See the cars on the background? They're a clue.

- And International Version gets Japanese exclusive cars and tracks.
The hype is real...

wmmt5_10.gif

I forgot to ask this on my earlier post, can anyone translate the Japanese kanji written on the website?

@Stavingo I think all up I paid about $110NZD shipped from CDJapan. They still have a couple of First Press copies that come with the BanaPassport bonus.

Last edited:
So I've got 3 or 4 discarded car cards that I'm gonna transfer to my second Banapassport. What cars should I get? I'm thinking a Corolla as a troll car, a GT-R Spec V and maybe an FD RX-7.

So I've got 3 or 4 discarded car cards that I'm gonna transfer to my second Banapassport. What cars should I get? I'm thinking a Corolla as a troll car, a GT-R Spec V and maybe an FD RX-7.
Toyota Crown Athlete.

...sorry for my Toyota bias.

Corolla and FD would be my choice.

So I discovered just how potent the HiAce is at Mt. Taikan...

80odUd.jpg

Beat a RX-8 @ 760hp/D with the HiAce which isn't yet fully tuned (760hp/DG). I think I've found my new touge weapon. :lol:
Only the Japanese...

I would've figured the Japanese would pull something like that off.

Sorwy.

Well I am stupid enough to try and pull it off. That was the plan for the HiAce, try and get it to a stage where I can win crowns with it.

Well I am stupid enough to try and pull it off. That was the plan for the HiAce, try and get it to a stage where I can win crowns with it.
Not stupid

Maniac enough.

Ambitious and successful!

Nice work with taking the crown using a Hiace, it seems Taikan crowns in general can really fluctuate until someone whose damn fast takes it :lol:

Nice work with taking the crown using a Hiace, it seems Taikan crowns in general can really fluctuate until someone whose damn fast takes it :lol:

To my knowledge, I'm the fastest at Mt. Taikan amongst the local MT5 players.

To my knowledge, I'm the fastest at Mt. Taikan amongst the local MT5 players.

Nice, recently I was lucky enough to get the fastest times on one of the cabs at my local arcade and got a sweet title for my FD :D

So yeah, try to imagine your hard work mastering the lines of every course...

...until all are being ruined by a large van. :lol:

Trolling = The only reason I'd ever acquire/tune a Hiace

Didn't notice this but I say that's a good combo, as long as the FD and R35 are kept for TA purposes :)

So the car doesn't shake properly when colliding with another object? Subtitles aren't working for me for some reason

Back