Want a super race car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Papiroful
  • 49 comments
  • 3,793 views
Messages
18
Messages
Papiroful
Hi,

I'm saving money for example until 4 milions. I was thinking to buy a 4 milion peugeot. Is it nice or there are better ones, for similiar prices?
 
Hi,

I'm saving money for example until 4 milions. I was thinking to buy a 4 milion peugeot. Is it nice or there are better ones, for similiar prices?

yes peugeot 908 is the fastest one of al le mans cars but if you like engine sound you gotta have the mazda 787
 
The 908 is just plain superb. Best of the higher class racers. I usually never race anything with more than max PP630, but the 908 is just a joy.
 
The Peugeot 908 HDI FAP is the best performing premium race car (excluding the Ferrari F1s of course) and it is the easiest one to drive. The Mazda 787B follows closely behind (which has a more unique sound and better cockpit view) and the Audi R10 rounds up the list in 3rd. The Audi has the best cockpit view though, in my opinion.
 
Can you share the car once you've bought it? I want to try it out. Thanks.
 
If you want a premium then definitely the 908, if not, then get an R8 '01 Race Car, fastest non formula car in the game, costs around 4.2mil I think, although can be pretty hard to come by in the UCD.

I would also recommend any Group C racecar, pure power, just awesome! :)
 
So do you advise to buy peugeot? And what about Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car, Maclaren FI '94, Chevrolet Convertte ZR1 (C6) '09 and Dodge Viper SR+10 ACR '08? The top speed of this ones are which? And do you also advice to buy them and which of the cheapest is better?
 
Can you share the car once you've bought it? I want to try it out. Thanks.

If I remember and get a chance to play, I will share my 908. If I don't accept you friend request, I didn't get a chance to share it. Its nothing personal, but I have a wife that does not appreciate GT as much as those of us here.

It's shared now if anyone wants to borrow it.
 
Last edited:
If you want a premium then definitely the 908, if not, then get an R8 '01 Race Car, fastest non formula car in the game, costs around 4.2mil I think, although can be pretty hard to come by in the UCD.

I would also recommend any Group C racecar, pure power, just awesome! :)

I don't care if it's premium or not. What is UCD and group c?
 
I don't care if it's premium or not. What is UCD and group c?

UCD = Used Car Dealership

Group C is a class of prototype race cars. Basically its the cars that are called LMP (Le Mans Prototype) today. Some examples are Mazda 787, Nissan 92rc.. or RC92, Peugeot 905, etc. LMP cars are the Peugeot 908 HDi, Audi R10, etc.
 
And what about Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car. And about this cheaper: Maclaren FI '94, Chevrolet Convertte ZR1 (C6) '09 and Dodge Viper SR+10 ACR '08? The top speed of this ones are which? And do you also advice to buy them and which of the cheapest is better?

This ford gt is also a lm prototype? And can you answer this questions?
 
The GTLM is not an LMP car (Prototype). It's a car 'invented' or 'made up' by PD.

The nearest real life car is the Ford GT GT1.

main_ford.jpg
 
Me too

I will buy Peugeot 908 HDi definitely cos it is very fast also Audi R8 or 10 it too expensive to buy but 649BHP Peugeot got 700BHP so peugeot is cheap to buy on dealership car not in UCD or OCD....so I agree with someone say buy peugeot 908 HDi definitely. So I will save money so I got 3 million (not sure). So I will carry on on Seasonal Event £159 on Lamborghini or Tous on france car 106 or £119 on Circuit de la sarthe. Wish me luck to get £4 million.

Cheerio

Martyn
 
If I remember and get a chance to play, I will share my 908. If I don't accept you friend request, I didn't get a chance to share it. Its nothing personal, but I have a wife that does not appreciate GT as much as those of us here.

It's shared now if anyone wants to borrow it.

Send me a FR. My PSN is: Ferrari_1996
 
Me too

I will buy Peugeot 908 HDi definitely cos it is very fast also Audi R8 or 10 it too expensive to buy but 649BHP Peugeot got 700BHP so peugeot is cheap to buy on dealership car not in UCD or OCD....so I agree with someone say buy peugeot 908 HDi definitely. So I will save money so I got 3 million (not sure). So I will carry on on Seasonal Event £159 on Lamborghini or Tous on france car 106 or £119 on Circuit de la sarthe. Wish me luck to get £4 million.

Cheerio

Martyn

I don't understand what UCD and OCD is. Sorry but can you explain?
 
UCD = used car dealer

the Cardealer under the one who sells Premiumcars
(refreshes after a race)

OCD = online car dealer

direct under the seasonal events

group c car = its near the same car class than the LMP´s wich are the fastest Cars in GT 5

(yeah FGT F2007 F2010 and X2010 are faster but they dont count really)
 
UCD = used car dealer

the Cardealer under the one who sells Premiumcars
(refreshes after a race)

OCD = online car dealer

direct under the seasonal events

group c car = its near the same car class than the LMP´s wich are the fastest Cars in GT 5

(yeah FGT F2007 F2010 and X2010 are faster but they dont count really)

Now I understand, thanks
 
908 sounds great. Turbo spool and all. Drives better. Love it.

Mazda 787B must own. I would go for this first if you are not league racing the 908. It is an amazing machine. The sound of the 4 rotor is a symphony. It's amazing and very accurate.
 
UCD used car dealership OCD online car dealership :)
 
Toyota GT-one '99 very FAST and cost just 2,9 mil... ;)
 
For 4mil. you can buy a "Formula Grand Tourisimo" from the UCD when it shows up. It's like an F1 car on steroids!! 900HP. @ 550Kg.. You'll also need it for the Extreme GT Championship. You can blow the comp. away in "like the wind" too. The Peugeot 908 is a great car too but it's heavier 922HP. @ 930Kg. (tuned) and handles very well. Others you might concider are the "Bently speed 8" 842 HP. @ 900Kg, Jaguar XJR-9LM 975Hp. @ 894 Kg., and for the Extreme Japanese GT series a Mazda 787B, 890Hp. @ 830Kg. will blow the comp. away. Keep on racing, get to extreme level and you'll make lots of points to afford them all. Have fun.
 
Hi again, Just remembered Kimi Rikonen's Ferrari 2007 F1 car from the NCD. It's a hoot to drive but only in arcade, practice mode (time trial), or on-line in special events and it's 12.5 mil., but when you max out on points at 20mil. and you can't think of anything else to buy, give it a try.
 
Last edited:
buy a peugeot 905 from ucd, power to weight just mashes everything in acceleration almost feels like a fgt sometimes, 900 hp 700 kg give or take can't exactly remember.
 
Toyota GT-one '99 very FAST and cost just 2,9 mil... ;)

you can win this one. so no point in buying it :)

*edit*

i need to get that 908 hdi and the r10, too. got like 12 million atm, so i think it´s worth to spend the money on those cars after what i´ve heard here.
 
you can win this one. so no point in buying it :)

*edit*

i need to get that 908 hdi and the r10, too. got like 12 million atm, so i think it´s worth to spend the money on those cars after what i´ve heard here.

Careful with the R10. Was going to buy that too but tried out a friends and was kind of dissapointed with it. I got the 908 with a 1000 ticket :) Its awesome definately the more recommended of them.
 
Back