Want a super race car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Papiroful
  • 49 comments
  • 3,793 views
Yeh, don't buy the R10....you'll be dissapointed
 
R10 is a great car, if you know how to handle it (I bought it, didn't buy 908 or 787B).
 
The Audi R8R LMP race car is also very quick (Probably the quickest of the LM cars) & not the most expensive. Unfortunately it's not a premium & only comes up VERY occaisionally in the UCD.
 
you can get the R10 as prize car @ 24 hr endurance

bought one and won one^^ :sly:
 
CMvan46
Careful with the R10. Was going to buy that too but tried out a friends and was kind of dissapointed with it. I got the 908 with a 1000 ticket :) Its awesome definately the more recommended of them.

Agree.

1. You win it at the 24 hr Ring in A Spec.

2. It doesn't fare well with the AIs driving it. Usually runs behind the others mentioned in this thread.
 
you can win this one. so no point in buying it :)

*edit*

i need to get that 908 hdi and the r10, too. got like 12 million atm, so i think it´s worth to spend the money on those cars after what i´ve heard here.

If you want to try the 908 HDi, send me a friend request (GTP_Im_Sorry). I have one shared.
 
If I remember and get a chance to play, I will share my 908. If I don't accept you friend request, I didn't get a chance to share it. Its nothing personal, but I have a wife that does not appreciate GT as much as those of us here.

It's shared now if anyone wants to borrow it.

Send me a FR so I can borrow it.
 
If you want to try the 908 HDi, send me a friend request (GTP_Im_Sorry). I have one shared.

thx. can you send me a fr? i´m not coming back to my ps3 tonight. tomorrow i´m going to drink ALOT, so mby i forgot on sunday to add you :D

Yeh, don't buy the R10....you'll be dissapointed

thanks for the heads up. i will buy it anyway because i want to have all cars someday.. mby i just buy the lambo miuga first, i´m close to 15m :)
 
For 4mil. you can buy a "Formula Grand Tourisimo" from the UCD when it shows up. It's like an F1 car on steroids!! 900HP. @ 550Kg.. You'll also need it for the Extreme GT Championship. You can blow the comp. away in "like the wind" too. The Peugeot 908 is a great car too but it's heavier 922HP. @ 930Kg. (tuned) and handles very well. Others you might concider are the "Bently speed 8" 842 HP. @ 900Kg, Jaguar XJR-9LM 975Hp. @ 894 Kg., and for the Extreme Japanese GT series a Mazda 787B, 890Hp. @ 830Kg. will blow the comp. away. Keep on racing, get to extreme level and you'll make lots of points to afford them all. Have fun.

I really like your and the other guys answers. Do you think that the Formula Grand Turismo is better than the 908? And the other cars you've talked are from UCD?

And what about Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car? Is it also at the level of 908?
 
ZR1 with maximum downforce, and Traction Control at 5 (considering you use the DS3) is a beast.

But the Minolta with the engine upgrade (or turbo, can't remind) and the tuning tips from GOD THARAIN.......... got to see it with your own eyes.

EDIT: ZR1 with the RM's.
 
Last edited:
thx. can you send me a fr? i´m not coming back to my ps3 tonight. tomorrow i´m going to drink ALOT, so mby i forgot on sunday to add you :D

I would, but I am reading/responding at work. I don't get to spend much time on the PS3.
 
Papiroful
I really like your and the other guys answers. Do you think that the Formula Grand Turismo is better than the 908? And the other cars you've talked are from UCD?

And what about Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car? Is it also at the level of 908?

FGT will own all except X2010

LMP cars like 908 will beat production based racers.

The LM Ford GT black CF is the same basic car you win that's white however a standard. Speed very similar.

Fwiw chase the Lvl 24 ticket. It will give the F1's in the game. If you don get what you want restart and use ticket till it gives you what you want. Time consuming but beats grinding for 5-10 million. Dupe and own all of them!!!!
 
FGT will own all except X2010

LMP cars like 908 will beat production based racers.

The LM Ford GT black CF is the same basic car you win that's white however a standard. Speed very similar.

Fwiw chase the Lvl 24 ticket. It will give the F1's in the game. If you don get what you want restart and use ticket till it gives you what you want. Time consuming but beats grinding for 5-10 million. Dupe and own all of them!!!!

What levels have tickets, which car gives them and how do I restart the game if I dislike the car?

And you're talking about level a-spec don't you?
 
Each tier in a spec will give a Lvl ticket. Most find a trade for 24. It requires doing all a spec races


Backing up your game via thumb drive. Now you got Said ticket and game saved with ticket on thumb drive.

Start game try ticket. Don't like, quit reload thumb drive game save and repeat.
 
Each tier in a spec will give a Lvl ticket. Most find a trade for 24. It requires doing all a spec races


Backing up your game via thumb drive. Now you got Said ticket and game saved with ticket on thumb drive.

Start game try ticket. Don't like, quit reload thumb drive game save and repeat.

But I am at level 23 and haven't done all a-spec races.

How do I backup my game through thumb drive and what is that?
 
I really like your and the other guys answers. Do you think that the Formula Grand Turismo is better than the 908? And the other cars you've talked are from UCD?

And what about Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car? Is it also at the level of 908?

The Formula Gran Turismo car might be 5Mil. UCD, can't remember exactly but it's the second fastest car in the game. Vettel's Red Bull X1 is the fastest. Mine is 1557hp. @ 545Kg. You win one of those when you reach B-Spec level 35. I'm giving you Hp. and weight specs as this is called the "power to weight ratio". The lighter the car the faster it will acccelerate for a given horsepower and brake quicker too. The X1 has a power to weight ratio of 2.86 ( 1557/545) which makes it VERY quick. The Jag. XJR-9 LM I think I bought from the UDC. The Bently Speed 8 I know it was from the UDC. My Ford GT LM Spec II I think was a prize, great around Extreme American Indy... "Look Ma no brakes!!" Foot to the floor all the way, 98,000 credits in 3:40.?? Hope this helps.
 
you can win this one. so no point in buying it :)

*edit*

i need to get that 908 hdi and the r10, too. got like 12 million atm, so i think it´s worth to spend the money on those cars after what i´ve heard here.

I like the handling of the 908 better than the R10, bought both new. Have you got a "Formula Gran Turismo" yet? The second fastest car in the game (882Hp.@550Kg) 5Mil. UCD
 
chris speed
I like the handling of the 908 better than the R10, bought both new. Have you got a "Formula Gran Turismo" yet? The second fastest car in the game (882Hp.@550Kg) 5Mil. UCD

The R10 seems to always be at the back of the pack in a super car race--the R8 near the front. Kind of like the f1 Ferraris--the 2007 is better than the 2010. From what I've noticed.
 
Back