WANT: FGTs, X1s and NASCARs - HAVE: 900 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 67 comments
  • 2,568 views
Messages
845
Messages
bkviper
ATTENTION - All FGTs and NASCARs have been assigned. I only need various X1 colors now. Please see the list below for details.

CURRENT TRADE SCHEDULE

1/20 - Irby_J - Jimmie Johnson NASCAR for Panoz COMPLETE
1/21 - sday - Purple X1 for Peugeot 905 Race Car COMPLETE
1/22 - GoBlueDevils4 - Carl Edwards NASCAR for CLK-GTR COMPLETE
1/23 - bobcar96 - Juan Montoya NASCAR for Toyota GT-ONE COMPLETE
1/24 - MrSchmo - Green/White FGT for Black/Silver FGT COMPLETE
1/25 - Kyrus - White X1 for XANAVI NISMO Z '06 COMPLETE
1/26 - sday - Red X1 for Jag XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 COMPLETE
1/27 - sday - Joey Logano NASCAR for Audi R8 Race Car '01 COMPLETE
1/28 - Squrje - Denny Hamlin NASCAR for Bentley Speed 8 COMPLETE
1/29 - sday - Orange X1 for GT-R concept LM Race Car COMPLETE
1/30 - avoidthenoid - Matte Black X1 #6 for W12 Nardo Concept COMPLETE
1/31 - Jebon - Cranberry X1 for S800 RSC Race Car '68 COMPLETE
2/1 - evil_c5 - Corvette C5R for Audi TDI R10 COMPLETE
2/2 - Kyrus - XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 by Nissan for Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3 COMPLETE
2/3 - Kyrus - MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08 by Nissan for Cranberry X1 COMPLETE
2/4 - Kyrus - Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 by Nissan for Jaguar XJR9 COMPLETE
2/5 - F1Addict - FGT - White w Blue accents for Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car COMPLETE
2/6 - F1Addict - Gunmetal X1 (#4) for Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car COMPLETE



Read this before doing anything else!!

1.) Do not PM me, post all replies here.
2.) Do not friend request me on PSN. Upon a deal agreement I will send a friend request to you.
3.) Do not offer me cars that are not the ones I request below.
4.) You will send first. I have a +17 trader rep so no need to worry.

If you can not agree to all those rules, that is fine, we don't have to trade. But please don't complain here, as the rules will not be modified.

Now, if you are still reading and interested in obtaining a car you've always wanted, I may be able to help you.


What I am looking for...

I have the Vettel and the Prototype, as well as the following colored ones. As offers come in, I will update this spot. ***Updates Below***

CURRENT X1s
- White
- Purple
- Red
- Orange
- Gunmetal
- Matte Black
- Cranberry

If you have other colors, please read on for trade details

Now, what I have to offer:
Basically, I have roughly 95% of the cars in the game.

So, there's a good chance I have what you are looking for.
Please see my current garage here:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/1864

If you are interested in a trade, reply to this thread and provide the following information:
1.) Your PSN ID. If you will be sending and receiving from different IDs, then provide both and indicate which account is for each action.
2.) The color of the X1 you have to offer.
3.) The car you want from me.
4.) The next date you are available to trade.

If I am interested in your offer (and if you followed the rules I will be!) then I will reply to this thread with my acceptance of your trade and the date I will be able to execute the trade. First come first serve, as I can only send 1 car per day.
In addition to the reply, I will continue to update this initial post with the trade schedule.

Also, since this just came up: if we make a deal and you want to send the car you are gifting to me early for some reason, I have no problem with that.
As long as you send it by the date agreed, the schedule is basically for my available to deliver my gifts to everyone.


Thanks for your time.
:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I have a white x1 0 miles to trade now.
Interested in your F10 if its alonso. Otherwise. I will go through your garage again.
 
I can send you the J.Johnson Car.
Looking for a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 LM '98
PSN: Irby_J
Can trade now!
 
I have a white x1 0 miles to trade now.
Interested in your F10 if its alonso. Otherwise. I will go through your garage again.

Interesting, I didn't know there were different F10s. How can you tell if it is Alonso or not?

EDIT: Sorry, I have #7 and it looks like Alonso was #8.
 
Have the Carl Edwards Fusion Nascar. Can trade on the 22nd of January or any day after that.
Looking for in order of importance:
CLK-GTR race car
Panoz Esperante GT-1
Ford GT LM Spec II test car

Will trade for any one of those.

psn: GoBlueDevils4
 
I can send you the J.Johnson Car.
Looking for a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 LM '98
PSN: Irby_J
Can trade now!

Friend request sent.
I am also open now, so when you sent it, I will send the Panoz.
👍
 
psn = sday
offer = red or purple x2010
Want = Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Can trade = in about 30 minutes

Interested?
 
Have the Carl Edwards Fusion Nascar. Can trade on the 22nd of January or any day after that.
Looking for in order of importance:
CLK-GTR race car
Panoz Esperante GT-1
Ford GT LM Spec II test car

Will trade for any one of those.

psn: GoBlueDevils4

Sounds good.
I will block off the 22nd for you.
I will send you a friend request now.
Once you sent it, then I will sent the CLK-GTR race car.
👍
 
psn = sday
offer = red or purple x2010
Want = Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Can trade = in about 30 minutes

Interested?

Someone already took my current slot, but I will be able to trade again after 12AM GMT (19 hours from now).
If you are interested in reserving that, let me know and it's yours.
 
PSN:bobcar96

J.Montoya NASCAR for Toyota GT-ONE.
Can trade now or on the 23rd i will send first so don't worry i won't scam you.
 
Last edited:
1 MrSchmo
2 Green FGT
3 Black-Silver FGT & 88 Earnhardt
4 Now
 
Someone already took my current slot, but I will be able to trade again after 12AM GMT (19 hours from now).
If you are interested in reserving that, let me know and it's yours.

Checking on a pending trade I have. I would like to make this work
 
PSN:bobcar96

J.Montoya NASCAR for Toyota GT-ONE.
Can trade now or on the 23rd i will send first so don't worry i won't scam you.

Sounds good, sent friend request, you have the 23rd.
 
1 MrSchmo
2 Green FGT
3 Black-Silver FGT & 88 Earnhardt
4 Now

Is your FGT the green and white or green and yellow?
Next available day is 1/24 (unless sday drops out).
Do you want to reserve that?
If so, let me know which car you want, I have both the black FGT and Earnhardt NASCAR.
 
Irby_J car received his and sent out mine.
 
Friend request sent.
I am also open now, so when you sent it, I will send the Panoz.
👍

It's been a pleasure, thanks 👍
 
Is your FGT the green and white or green and yellow?
Next available day is 1/24 (unless sday drops out).
Do you want to reserve that?
If so, let me know which car you want, I have both the black FGT and Earnhardt NASCAR.

Green and White FGT for Black FGT

again available anytime.
 
Interesting, I didn't know there were different F10s. How can you tell if it is Alonso or not?

EDIT: Sorry, I have #7 and it looks like Alonso was #8.

ok, do you want to change the deal to a c9?
 
Nice pics! :D
 
ok, do you want to change the deal to a c9?

White X1 for Sauber C9.
Sounds good.
I'll send you a request and you have the 25th.
👍
 
Will you friend me tonight and let me send your car tonight. You can send mine tomorrow. I only have an open spot tonight.
 
Will you friend me tonight and let me send your car tonight. You can send mine tomorrow. I only have an open spot tonight.

Done.

If anyone else wants to send their car earlier for any reason, that is fine with me.
 
Done.

If anyone else wants to send their car earlier for any reason, that is fine with me.

Did you want red or purple? They both have a few miles on them
 
***Rolls dice**

Purple!
 
I'm sending mine early otherwise i might forget :dopey:
 
I would also send the red x2010 for the Jag XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
 
Car received from sday. 17.5 hours to delivery.

bobcar96, no problem. I'm always on when the trade window opens, so anyone that sends early will get their car as soon as the trade window opens on their day. Barring that I am mauled by cougars, or something similar!
 
I would also send the red x2010 for the Jag XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

Fine with me. I'll put you down for a 1/26 delivery.
 
Fine with me. I'll put you down for a 1/26 delivery.

Confirmed. I will send it before that, but not sure which day yet.
 
Back