WANT: FGTs, X1s and NASCARs - HAVE: 900 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 67 comments
  • 2,569 views
Sent over your Green/White FGT, just waiting on mine.
 
My 0mile X2010 Beige for you Gunmetal X2010 (when it arrives) on Feb 1st

Thanks
NZsam
 
Sent over your Green/White FGT, just waiting on mine.

Black and Silver FGT sent. 👍


My 0mile X2010 Beige for you Gunmetal X2010 (when it arrives) on Feb 1st

Thanks
NZsam

I don't get the Gunmetal until 2/6.
If you want to wait until 2/7 that is fine with me.
Just let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks
 
I also need the Audi R8 Race Car '01

I can send the 2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10

#20 Sent
 
First post updated with new schedule and wanted list.
:cheers:
 
Original post updated with current schedule.
Also, I just ran into something new with trading.
If you are trading with someone on the other side of the international date line, the trade open hours falls across days.
So, right now it is 1/29 for me, but avoidthenoid, who is scheduled for 1/30, was ready for trade because it is already 1/30 where he lives!
So, for future reference, all trade dates are based on EST for me.
As I said above, anyone is free to send me their trade early if needed, but the schedule is based on the dates (local to me) that I will be sending the cars.
Something for everyone to be aware of when trading in a global environment. 👍
 
Congrats that you broke 1,000.
 
Hey, are we still on for trading on the 5th and 6th? pm me so we can exchange details. thanks. :)
 
Back