Want to see a Ford GT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mantor
  • 13 comments
  • 982 views
Messages
7
Hey guys,

If you live in Houston, stop by the Mercedes dealer on 59 & Weslayan. They have a white Ford GT with a blue stripe sitting in the corner of the lot. I took a photo with my phone.

 
Been there, done that.

Move to Cars in General please.
 
Yawn.

I think I'll drive to Houston just to see it.
 
M5Power
Yawn.

I think I'll drive to Houston just to see it.
heh heh. Luckily I live in Houston, so I already got to see it. You've probably already seen one around michigan anyway.
 
I've seen 3 in RI, and I've taken pics of two of them:


 
Ive seen one here in Australia.


It was in a motorshow though.
 
Yep, I saw the same one in the Motor show. I've also seen 2 Ford GT40s
 
Ive seen 2 real GT40's and 2 fakes also, all being driven.
 
I've only seen 1 real GT40. :)

Pic:
 
I've seen 2 real GT40s, several replicas and 2 GTs. The GTs and one GT40 were the ones G.T posted; the other real one was at the same show a few years back.
 
I would like to think that GT40's are very limited here in the UK. Although I do believe that Jeremy Clarkston from TopGear in the UK imported a Ford GT40 recently.

Ive never seen one though.
 
I think there were only about 30 imported into the UK, Clarkson sent his back to Ford.
 
Clarkson sent his GT back to Ford becuase of alarm system problems. Ford gave him a DB9 to drive while he reconsidered the GT. I don't know if he's still driving the DB9 though.

I've seen one new Ford GT at the auto show before, but i don't know if that hardly counts.
 
super cirrus
heh heh. Luckily I live in Houston, so I already got to see it. You've probably already seen one around michigan anyway.

Seen one in Colorado, at a dealer, but I don't count dealers or autoshows when I'm discussing what I've seen, so in fact I have not.
 
Back